- Kalki Koechlin Might Play ‘Mahadayaan’ In Gul Khan’s Nazar!
- Ranveer Singh & Kalki Koechlin To Sing For 'Gully Boy'!
- No Environment For Women To Speak About Sexual Abuse: Kalki Koechlin
- Jia Aur Jia Movie Review: This Trip Ends Up As A Bumpy Ride Rather Than An Eye-Opener!
- HE IS SUCH A CHARMER! Shahrukh Khan Is Kalki Koechlin's Childhood Crush
- Kalki Koechlin To Marry Once Again? Read Details!
- Smooch Diaries! Kalki Koechlin Would Love To Make Out With Kangana Ranaut If Given An Opportunity!
- Kalki Koechlin Goes Nude In Her Latest Picture & Says 'Love Your Nakedness'!
- Kalki Koechlin Stars In A Indo-Pak Documentary! Aims To Shatter Enmity Media & Politicians Portray!
- Kalki Koechlin & Vicky Kaushal Appreciate Nawazuddin Siddiqui's 'Haaramkhor'!
- Kalki Koechlin: We Need To Keep Dialogue Around Feminism Going!
- Must Read: Kalki Koechlin Has A Special Message For Ranbir Kapoor & Kangana Ranaut!
The movie sometimes doesn't get over after cut or pack up. While shooting, some talented directors have fallen for gorgeous Bollywood actresses on the sets. There are many Bollywood actresses who made news for dating directors.
One of the most famous directors in this case is, Ram Gopal Varma. The Bollywood director has dated many gorgeous actresses who has worked in his films. RGV had many muses in his love life. From Urmila Matondkar to Madhu Shalini, Ram Gopal Varma has been involved in love relationships with many Bollywood actresses who have worked in his films.
Apart from Ram Gopal Varma, Vikram Bhatt is another Bollywood director as well as producer who has had many affairs with actresses. Vikram Bhatt has dated Ameesha Patel and former Miss Universe, Sushmita Sen as well.
There are many other Bollywood actresses who had affair with directors. For example, Kalki Koechlin fell in love with Anurag Kashyap while they were working in Dev. D. Anurag divorced his wife to tie the knot with the young actress. However, his link ups with Gangs of Wasseypur actress, Huma Qureshi is apparently rumoured to be one of the causes of his failed second marriage with Kalki.
Here is a look at the Bollywood actresses who fell in love with directors.
Guru Dutt and Waheeda Rahman
Dating Bollywood directors is nothing new. Even Guru Dutt and Waheeda's relationship created many headlines then. The director, producer and actor was already married to Geeta Roy but his romance with Waheeda led to their split. Failed relationships led him into drinking and he died in 1964.
Mahie Gill and Tigmanshu Dhulia
She is bold, hot and gorgeous, and he is the director who shot to fame with Sahib Biwi series. There were rumours of Mahie and Tigmanshu's affair.
Jacqueline Fernandez and Sajid Khan
Sajid Khan dated the former beauty queen, Jacqueline. However, the couple called it an end in 2013.
Parineeti Chopra and Maneesh Sharma
Although the actress once said that she loves him in a different way and can do anything if he asks her do to, we do not know which way she meant. She said, "Maneesh Sharma made me. So if Maneesh calls me at 4 am and tells me to do something I won't even think about it. I absolutely love him but in a very different way." The couple were also spotted together at restaurants and parties.
Anurag Kashyap and Kalki Koechlin
The director fell for the talented actress, Kalki while shooting Dev. D. Anurag and Kalki tied the knot and things started going wrong and they separated ways for reasons still unknown.
Rani Mukerji and Aditya Chopra
The National Award winning Indian film director fell in love with the Bong beauty, Rani Mukerji. After playing hide-n-seek for years, Adi and Rani tied the knot a few months ago secretly in Italy. Aditya is launching his wife, Rani again on silver screen with Mardaani.
Iman Ali and Imtiaz Ali
This rumoured relationship of director Imitiaz and Pakistani model, Iman made headlines. It also sparked problems in his marital life.
Ram Gopal Varma
He wins the cake here. RGV has dated hot actresses like Urmila, Nisha Kothari, Antara Mali, and Telugu actress Madhu Shalini as well.
Giving close competition to RGV is Vikram. His famous relationships were with Sushmita Sen and Ameesha Patel.