- Why Did Rani Mukerji Become 'Incredibly Emotional' After Hichki's Release?
- Hichki First Day (Opening) Box Office Collection!
- Rani Mukerji Reminisces Her LAST CONVERSATION With Sridevi & Reveals THIS Person Brought Them Closer
- Hichki Review: Rani Mukerji's Heartfelt Performance Scores Full Marks On The Report Card!
- Hichki Live Audience Movie Review: Audience Give A Major Thumbs Up To Rani Mukerji
- Varun Dhawan Shares His 'Hichki' Moment With Rani Mukerji & It Involves Sridevi & Madhuri Dixit
- Rani Mukerji: People Still Know Me As Shahrukh Khan & Salman Khan's Heroine
- An Emotional Shahrukh Khan Tells Rani Mukerji, His Biggest Hichki Moment Is The Death Of His Parents
- A Brutally Honest Rani Mukerji Says She Will STOP Doing More Films If Hichki FLOPS
- Rani Mukerji Receives the 'Pride Of Bengal' Award, Says There's No Life Without Hiccups!
- Who Helped Rani Mukerji To Understand Hichki Character?
- ONLY MEMORIES LEFT! Sridevi's Last Birthday Pictures With Aishwarya Rai & Rani Will Break Your Heart
- Good News! Rani Mukerji To Have A Baby Shower Soon
There was a time when these Bollywood actresses ruled the industry and the hearts of the fans as well. However, with time and new faces, the Bollywood actresses have and are losing their charm. For example, Rani Mukerji who has worked in many hit films like Kuch Kuch Hota Hai, Bunty or Babli, Hum Tum, Veera Zaara to name a few. However, from the past few years, the Bong beauty has been losing her charm at the silver screen.
Even after trying the sensuous look in Aga Bai from Aiyyaa, Rani failed to win hearts. This is simply because the actress is losing her charm. Now Rani is making her comeback as a fearless cop in Mardaani. Unfortunately, the movie is also not getting that much attention as she expected.
Meanwhile, another Bong beauty, Bipasha Basu is another Bollywood actress who is losing her charm. It is sad to say but the sultry dusky beauty who became a sensation overnight with her bold role in Jism is no more in the same position. May be her flop movies and casting in multi-starrer roles have affected her image. Moreover, her tiff with Sajid Khan before the release of her movie, Humshakals added to the misery. Bips who will be next seen in Creature 3D is no more preached as the sex Goddess of Bollywood.
We decided to take a look at Bollywood actresses who have lost their charm.
Bollywood Actresses Who Have Lost Their Charm:
The Bong beauty is one of the Bollywood actresses who has actually lost her charm on-screen. She is trying to make her comeback in hubby Aditya Chopra's productions, Mardaani as a fearless cop, but Rani is failing to get the attention. Her personal life is however in the news.
She was once the sultry queen who with her looks and bold style statement made men fall on their knees. However, Bips who shot to fame with Jism is losing her charm. Anyone is interested to watch her latest movies like Jism 3, Creature 3D and Humshakals?
She was once the reigning queen of Bollywood who gave superhit films. However, after My Name Is Khan, Kajol is missing which is making fans forget her very existence.
Katrina was once the lucky mascot for many leading stars of Bollywood. However, with her personal life under the scanner all the time, Kat is losing her charm. She will be next seen in Bang Bang opposite Hrithik, but she is failing to get the attention that Kat got before.
Genelia with her bubbly looks and acting won our hearts in Jaane Tu Ya Jaane Naa. However, the wife of Ritesh Deshmukh is slowly losing her charm on-screen.
Ameesha who became a sensation with her blockbuster debut, Kaho Naa Pyaar Hai tried her luck several times to stay in the industry, but flopped. This Bollywood actress not only lost her charm with flop movies in her kitty, but we seriously feel that she must quit acting.
The bubbly actress has also lost her charm on the silver screen. She tried to make her comeback with Ishkq In Paris, but flopped.
The yummy mummy might be ruling in other things, but she has lost the charm that she had on-screen. No wonder, Shilpa is more into TV and business now.
The dusky beauty who worked in cult movies turned an item number in Bollywood now. The actress who was last seen in I Me Aur Myself opposite John Abraham is no more the same in the hearts of her fans. We so miss the Hazaaron Khwaishen Aisi talent of the actress.