- Rani Mukerji, Rajkummar Hirani And Vicky Kaushal To Attend IFFM
- Aamir Khan Called Rani Mukerji A 'Buddhi' After Watching Hichki & Here's How She Reacted!
- Akash Ambani's Engagement: Aishwarya Rai Bachchan, Rani Mukerji, Ranbir-Alia & Others Spotted [PICS]
- Preity Zinta Shares A Throwback Picture From Goa & Wants Salman Khan To Remember It!
- Preity Zinta Reveals Who's Too ARROGANT - Aishwarya Rai Bachchan, Kareena Kapoor Or Rani Mukerji!
- Rani Mukerji's Hichki To Be Screened At Shanghai Film Festival
- Sonam Kapoor & Anand Ahuja Are Married Now! INSIDE PICS Of Celebs From The Wedding Are Unmissable
- INSIDE PHOTOS From Sonam Kapoor's Mehendi: Rani Mukerji Joins The Squad; Anand Ahuja Caught BLUSHING
- Rani Mukerji Gives Her Two Cents About Feminism, Says Individual Identity Is Everything!
- INTERVIEW! Rani Mukerji: I Look Up To Shahrukh, Salman And Aamir Khan & Will Do Anything For Them!
- Rani Mukerji: I Felt What True Love Is After Giving Birth To Adira!
- Rani Mukerji Talks About Hichki's Success: I Am Happy You Accepted Me With Open Arms
There was a time when these Bollywood actresses ruled the industry and the hearts of the fans as well. However, with time and new faces, the Bollywood actresses have and are losing their charm. For example, Rani Mukerji who has worked in many hit films like Kuch Kuch Hota Hai, Bunty or Babli, Hum Tum, Veera Zaara to name a few. However, from the past few years, the Bong beauty has been losing her charm at the silver screen.
Even after trying the sensuous look in Aga Bai from Aiyyaa, Rani failed to win hearts. This is simply because the actress is losing her charm. Now Rani is making her comeback as a fearless cop in Mardaani. Unfortunately, the movie is also not getting that much attention as she expected.
Meanwhile, another Bong beauty, Bipasha Basu is another Bollywood actress who is losing her charm. It is sad to say but the sultry dusky beauty who became a sensation overnight with her bold role in Jism is no more in the same position. May be her flop movies and casting in multi-starrer roles have affected her image. Moreover, her tiff with Sajid Khan before the release of her movie, Humshakals added to the misery. Bips who will be next seen in Creature 3D is no more preached as the sex Goddess of Bollywood.
We decided to take a look at Bollywood actresses who have lost their charm.
Bollywood Actresses Who Have Lost Their Charm:
The Bong beauty is one of the Bollywood actresses who has actually lost her charm on-screen. She is trying to make her comeback in hubby Aditya Chopra's productions, Mardaani as a fearless cop, but Rani is failing to get the attention. Her personal life is however in the news.
She was once the sultry queen who with her looks and bold style statement made men fall on their knees. However, Bips who shot to fame with Jism is losing her charm. Anyone is interested to watch her latest movies like Jism 3, Creature 3D and Humshakals?
She was once the reigning queen of Bollywood who gave superhit films. However, after My Name Is Khan, Kajol is missing which is making fans forget her very existence.
Katrina was once the lucky mascot for many leading stars of Bollywood. However, with her personal life under the scanner all the time, Kat is losing her charm. She will be next seen in Bang Bang opposite Hrithik, but she is failing to get the attention that Kat got before.
Genelia with her bubbly looks and acting won our hearts in Jaane Tu Ya Jaane Naa. However, the wife of Ritesh Deshmukh is slowly losing her charm on-screen.
Ameesha who became a sensation with her blockbuster debut, Kaho Naa Pyaar Hai tried her luck several times to stay in the industry, but flopped. This Bollywood actress not only lost her charm with flop movies in her kitty, but we seriously feel that she must quit acting.
The bubbly actress has also lost her charm on the silver screen. She tried to make her comeback with Ishkq In Paris, but flopped.
The yummy mummy might be ruling in other things, but she has lost the charm that she had on-screen. No wonder, Shilpa is more into TV and business now.
The dusky beauty who worked in cult movies turned an item number in Bollywood now. The actress who was last seen in I Me Aur Myself opposite John Abraham is no more the same in the hearts of her fans. We so miss the Hazaaron Khwaishen Aisi talent of the actress.