- Happy Birthday Priyanka Chopra! Here Are 7 Most Defining Moments That Changed Her Life Forever
- This Game Of Thrones Star Accompanies Priyanka Chopra & Nick Jonas On A Double Date!
- Priyanka Chopra Dances Her Heart Out; Wraps The Shooting Of 'Isn't It Romantic' In Style!
- Priyanka Chopra Talks About Her Boyfriend Nick Jonas; Says They Are Getting To Know Each Other!
- BREAKING! Priyanka Chopra Will Be Getting MARRIED To Nick Jonas Soon; Drops A Major Hint On Wedding!
- Aishwarya Rai Bachchan & Priyanka Chopra In No Mood To PATCH UP; Their Latest Move Hints So!
- Nirbhaya Case: Priyanka Chopra, Anushka Sharma & Others Hail The Supreme Court's Verdict!
- This Actor Played Cupid In Priyanka Chopra- Nick Jonas' Love Story; Asks If They Are Happy Together!
- Priyanka Chopra Announces Her Next Bollywood Film After Bharat; Can You Guess The Name?
- Priyanka Chopra's Mother Madhu Chopra Responds To The BMC's Illegal Construction Notice!
- Adorable! Priyanka Chopra Goes On A Date With Nick Jonas & Patiently Poses For Fan Selfies Instead
- Priyanka Chopra Served A Notice By BMC For Illegal Constructions At Her Office Premises!
Bollywood actresses tend to take their work seriously and are ready to lose weight easily for their movies. Priyanka chopra too lost oodle of weight for her role in Dil Dhadakne Do and now it's Sonam Kapoor's turn to lose weight for her upcoming movie. Let's check out such Bollywood actresses who lost oodles of weight for movies.
Sonam Kapoor's is currently shooting for Dolly Ki Doli which is produced by Arbaaz Khan. She is said to be playing a curvaceous Punjabi kudi and so had to put on a few extra kilos. But now the actress has been asked to shed all the extra weight, almost six-eight kilos before for her role opposite Salman Khan in Sooraj Barjatya's Prem Ratan Dhan Payo. She is not goin on a starvation diet. She is eating everything like chicken, fish and salads-in moderation. Her personal trainer Radhika Karle reveals that besides doing pilates and 45-minutes of cardio, Sonam is also undergoing interval training.
Priyanka Chopra too lost 7 kilos in 20 days for her role in Dil Dhadakne Do. Talking about Priyanka's challenge to lose 7 kgs in 20 days, Jharna told a leading tabloid:"It's usually not easy and advisable to cut down six-seven kilos in just 15-20 days. But boxers can lose that much in about 20 days with the right weight training and activities like skipping, running and a controlled their diet because they are trained for it. Priyanka did just that."
Check out such similar cases in Bollywood where actresses lost oodles of weight for their roles in movies.
Sonam has been asked to lose 6-8 kilos for her role in Prem Ratan Dhan Payo.
Priyanka Chopra lost 7 kilos in 20 days for role in Dil Dhadakne Do.
Katrina Kaif too followed a macrobiotic diet and underwent hardcore gym training sessions to look the way she did in Dhoom 3.
Kareena kapoor went from a healthy figure to size zero for her role in Tashan where she had to don a bikini.
Vidya Balan is playing a florist who works at a posh hotel in Mohti Suri's upcoming movie. Vidya who is known to get into the skin of the character is losing weight for this movie.
Rani lost 12 Kilos for her role in Mardaani. She is playing the role of a cop and since she needed to look the part, she was asked to lose weight by the YRF banner.
The former beauty queen apparently lost 10 kilos for the Dhoom 2. She looked fabulous in the movie.
Bipasha Basu toned up for her bikini look in Dhoom 2. She wasn't fat but the actress wanted to lose the extra flab to don the bikini.
Esha had a good body, but she was asked to lose weight and get toned up for the Dhoom movie. Since then it kind of became a tradition for the actresses who get chosen for the Dhoom series to undergo strict weight loss regime and lose weight to sport bikini.
Ameesha Patel doesn't have much films to do, so when she was offered Thoda Pyaar Thoda magic, she decided to lose weight for her bikini in the song, Yeh Crazy Lamhe. She looked fab but unfortunately it din't boost her career.