- Priyanka Chopra's Colleagues Thought Her Mom Madhu Chopra Was Crazy To Back Bhojpuri Film!
- REVEALED! Here's Why Priyanka Chopra Had To DITCH The Oscar Awards This Year
- Bollywood Stars Wearing SCAMSTER Nirav Modi's Jewellery Collection! View Pictures
- Dark Day For Bollywood! Amitabh Bachchan Had A Premonition About Sridevi's Death?
- SAME TO SAME! Twitteratis Just Discovered A Doppelganger Of Priyanka Chopra In This American Model
- HOT BUZZ! Priyanka Chopra To Make A Comeback In Bollywood With Aitraaz 2?
- Supermodel Gigi Hadid Calls Priyanka Chopra Gorgeous! Thanks To Her Recent Photoshoot
- Bollywood Celebrities Who Posed With SCAMSTER Nirav Modi In His Hay Days! Pictures
- Priyanka Chopra Mulling Termination Of Contract With Nirav Modi, Says Her Spokesperson
- Priyanka Chopra & Katrina Kaif Give A Shoutout To Aayush Sharma Starrer Loveratri!
- AWESOME! Marriage Will Happen Cause I’ve Told The Universe I Want It: Priyanka Chopra
- PADMAAVAT EFFECT! Deepika Padukone BEATS Priyanka Chopra To Bag 3rd Place On Top Actor's List
- Filmfare Awards 2016: Anil Kapoor Wins Best Supporting Actor For Dil Dhadakne Do
Bollywood actresses tend to take their work seriously and are ready to lose weight easily for their movies. Priyanka chopra too lost oodle of weight for her role in Dil Dhadakne Do and now it's Sonam Kapoor's turn to lose weight for her upcoming movie. Let's check out such Bollywood actresses who lost oodles of weight for movies.
Sonam Kapoor's is currently shooting for Dolly Ki Doli which is produced by Arbaaz Khan. She is said to be playing a curvaceous Punjabi kudi and so had to put on a few extra kilos. But now the actress has been asked to shed all the extra weight, almost six-eight kilos before for her role opposite Salman Khan in Sooraj Barjatya's Prem Ratan Dhan Payo. She is not goin on a starvation diet. She is eating everything like chicken, fish and salads-in moderation. Her personal trainer Radhika Karle reveals that besides doing pilates and 45-minutes of cardio, Sonam is also undergoing interval training.
Priyanka Chopra too lost 7 kilos in 20 days for her role in Dil Dhadakne Do. Talking about Priyanka's challenge to lose 7 kgs in 20 days, Jharna told a leading tabloid:"It's usually not easy and advisable to cut down six-seven kilos in just 15-20 days. But boxers can lose that much in about 20 days with the right weight training and activities like skipping, running and a controlled their diet because they are trained for it. Priyanka did just that."
Check out such similar cases in Bollywood where actresses lost oodles of weight for their roles in movies.
Sonam has been asked to lose 6-8 kilos for her role in Prem Ratan Dhan Payo.
Priyanka Chopra lost 7 kilos in 20 days for role in Dil Dhadakne Do.
Katrina Kaif too followed a macrobiotic diet and underwent hardcore gym training sessions to look the way she did in Dhoom 3.
Kareena kapoor went from a healthy figure to size zero for her role in Tashan where she had to don a bikini.
Vidya Balan is playing a florist who works at a posh hotel in Mohti Suri's upcoming movie. Vidya who is known to get into the skin of the character is losing weight for this movie.
Rani lost 12 Kilos for her role in Mardaani. She is playing the role of a cop and since she needed to look the part, she was asked to lose weight by the YRF banner.
The former beauty queen apparently lost 10 kilos for the Dhoom 2. She looked fabulous in the movie.
Bipasha Basu toned up for her bikini look in Dhoom 2. She wasn't fat but the actress wanted to lose the extra flab to don the bikini.
Esha had a good body, but she was asked to lose weight and get toned up for the Dhoom movie. Since then it kind of became a tradition for the actresses who get chosen for the Dhoom series to undergo strict weight loss regime and lose weight to sport bikini.
Ameesha Patel doesn't have much films to do, so when she was offered Thoda Pyaar Thoda magic, she decided to lose weight for her bikini in the song, Yeh Crazy Lamhe. She looked fab but unfortunately it din't boost her career.