- HIDDEN MOTIVE? Rekha Praises Aishwarya Rai Bachchan To Be In Good Books Of Amitabh Bachchan's Family
- Aishwarya Rai Bachchan Is On A Roll; Might Be Seen Opposite Shahid Kapoor In Woh Kaun Thi Remake
- Rekha Pens Down A Heart-touching Letter To Aishwarya Rai Bachchan, Says 'Like The Phoenix You Rise'
- NO REGRETS! Aishwarya Rai Bachchan Admits She REJECTED These Two ICONIC Films Of Karisma Kapoor
- Never Seen Before! Aishwarya Rai Bachchan To Romance THIS SUPERSTAR In Woh Kaun Thi Remake?
- Aishwarya Rai Bachchan BREAKS SILENCE On Why She BLASTED Media When She Was With Aaradhya Bachchan!
- LOVE! Aishwarya Rai Bachchan's SWEET GESTURE For Jaya Bachchan Will Put Their SPAT Rumours To Rest
- OOPS! Amitabh Bachchan DISCRIMINATES Between Aishwarya Rai Bachchan & Shweta Bachchan; Fans Slam Him
- UH OH! What Made A Composed Aishwarya Rai Bachchan TEARY-EYED All Of A Sudden At A Recent Event?
- SPOTTED! Aishwarya Rai Bachchan Wins Kids' Hearts With Her Latest Outing, Leaves Us All Proud [PICS]
- INSIDE PICTURES From Jalsa! Aishwarya Rai Bachchan & Aaradhya Bachchan Celebrate HOLI With Amitabh
- ONLY MEMORIES LEFT! Sridevi's Last Birthday Pictures With Aishwarya Rai & Rani Will Break Your Heart
- Varun Dhawan Shares His 'Hichki' Moment With Rani Mukerji & It Involves Sridevi & Madhuri Dixit
The recent news is that Aishwarya Rai Bachchan is making her Bollywood comeback with Jazbaa. The actress took a break during pregnancy and is now finally planning to focus on her career again. She is not the only Bollywood actress who took a break during her peak years in the industry.
They were hit, famous and in demand. Some Bollywood actresses were leading the industry once and after ruling for a while, they just went off for some reason. While some got married and focused on their families, others lost their charm and decided to take a break from the silver screen.
However, there are some Bollywood actresses who made a striking comeback with their super hit films. For example, Sridevi was widely acclaimed for her super hit comeback with the film, English Vinglish. The actress was once ruling the industry with her looks, charm and acting skills. However, the entertainer took a break after tying the knot with Boney Kapoor. Years later, she came back and that too with a super hit film with her brilliant acting.
Not all actresses have made their mark in second innings of their Bollywood journey. For example, Kajol who was once the ruling actress took a break after pregnancy. However, her comeback film, Fanaa opposite Aamir Khan was flop and then came We Are A Family which is a remake of Hollywood film, Stepmom. Kajol however proved that she still has the power to win Filmfare and woe audience with her acting. She came back in limelight with My Name Is Khan opposite her best on-screen star, Shahrukh Khan. The movie was a super hit and then the actress is back with a bang.
Here are some of the Bollywood actresses who made and are planning to make a comeback on silver screen.
Sridevi made her striking comeback in Bollywood with English Vinglish. She became a sensation again overnight!
Kajol is another Bollywood actress who made a comeback. Her comeback film, Fanaa was not a hit. She shot back to fame with friend, Karan Johar's My Name Is Khan.
Madhuri who was the queen of Bollywood in 80s and 90s took a break from acting after getting married. Now she is back to India and made a comeback with Aaja Nachle. However, Dhak Dhak queen failed to win hearts again, but the actress really impressed in Gulaab Gang.
Karisma left acting after tying the knot. However, in 2012 she made a comeback with super flop film, Dangerous Ishq. Karisma is now focusing on socialising, ads and television.
Juhi was once the reigning queen of Bollywood. She vanished for a few years and then came in Bhootnath. Her recent film was, Gulaab Gang with Madhuri Dixit.
Aishwarya Rai Bachchan
Aishwarya who took a break due to pregnancy is finally making a comeback in Bollywood. She will be seen in Jazbaa.
Preity took a break and made her Bollywood comeback after 4 years with flop movie, Ishkq In Paris.
After making men sweat with her item song Shut Up and Bounce in Dostana, Shilpa was made her comeback with an English film, The Desire- Journey of a Woman which was premiered at New York Film Festival. Life In A...Metro and Apne marked her Bollywood comeback.
Manisha seems to be making a comeback in Bollywood with 3 movies. She said, "There are three films whose script I have okayed. I am meeting two more directors, I am okaying those scripts as well."
From child artist to young and gorgeous actress, Neetu was once a charming queen of Bollywood. However, she left the industry after marrying co-star, Rishi Kapoor. But the actress finally made her comeback onscreen after a 30 year sabbatical in Do Dooni Chaar opposite her husband.