- A BIG LET DOWN: These Superstars Will Not Be Attending The IIFA Awards 2018
- London Diaries: Kareena Kapoor & Karisma Kapoor Head To London With Daddy Randhir Kapoor, View Pics
- Forget Kareena Kapoor & Saif Ali Khan; Taimur Steals The Thunder In London! View Pictures
- Ranbir Kapoor Is OBSESSED With This Person & Stalks Him At Every Given Opportunity!
- Kareena Kapoor & Saif Ali Khan Spotted Strolling The Streets Of London With Taimur [PICTURES]
- Preity Zinta Reveals Who's Too ARROGANT - Aishwarya Rai Bachchan, Kareena Kapoor Or Rani Mukerji!
- Kareena Kapoor Is Unstoppable; Fought The 'Wedding & Baby' Shackles In Bollywood
- Pre-Birthday Special! Kareena Kapoor Meets Sonam Kapoor In London
- Here's What Sonam Kapoor Plans To Do On Her Birthday Along With Hubby Anand Ahuja
- Kareena Kapoor BLASTS Feminists For Their Non-stop Lecture, Says She's A Feminist In The RIGHT WAY
- Take A Wild Guess! Kareena Kapoor Had Rejected These 2 Blockbuster Movies
- Veere Di Wedding Saturday (2 Days) Box Office Collection!
Bollywood actresses like Kareena Kapoor and Aishwarya Rai married well into their thirties, the actresses gave career more importance and thus opted for a late marriage. Similarly many such Bollywood actresses have opted to get married in their thirties.
Kareena Kapoor was first rumoured to be dating Hrithik Roshan but the relationship she openly accepted was that of Shahid Kapoor and hers. The couple were very much in love till an internal problem broke the relationship and neither of the involved party broke their silence on what caused the break up. It was alleged that Kareena broke up due to Shahid's affairs. but truth is not known. After their much publicized break up Kareena started dating her co-star Saif Ali Khan during the making of Tashan. Saif doesn't have a good history with women but when it came to her, things were different for him.
Saif and Kareena seemed to be a match made in heaven with Saif even getting Kareena's name inked on his arm. Finally after dating for a couple of years Kareena and Saif married, by then Kareena was well into her thirties. Same goes with Aishwarya Rai Bachchan, both her past relationships, that of Salman Khan and Vivek Oberoi ended badly and for a long time Aishwarya chose to remain single. When she was in her thirties did she meet Abhishek Bachchan and after being the prestigious Bachchan bahu, Aishwarya is leading a very happy life. She is an icon and finally she has found a family that matches her stature.
Guess the Bollywood actresses are taking inspiration from these girls and waiting even when they have hit their thirties in the hopw that they too will get a partner worthy of them. Well, we don't know what will happen. But many Bollywood actresses married when they were in their thirties. Let's check out such Bollywood actresses.
Aishwarya married Abhishek Bachchan when she was in her thirties and today they are blessed with a pretty girl, Aaradhya.
Kareena too got married to the Nawab Of Pataudi when she was in her thirties but marriage has not affected her career in Bollywood.
Vidya married UTV head honcho Siddharth Roy Kapur when she was in her thirties. While this is third marriage, for Vidya it's her first.
Lara Dutta married Mahesh Bhupathi and are blessed with a beautiful kid. While Mahesh was divorced from his first wife, Lara had broken off with long time boyfriend Kelly Dorjee.
Shilpa married the businessman Raj Kundra and they are blessed with a cute baby boy, Vivaan. They won a IPL cricket team together.
Madhrui married when she was 32 years old to Sriram Nene. She has two boys and is back to Bollywood with a bang.
After Boney Kapoor persuaded our pretty lass for years, she finally gave in and married him when she was 33 years. She too made a successful comeback with English Vinglish.