- Complete Details About Salman Khan & Disha Patani's Roles In Bharat Revealed!
- Priyanka Chopra Is Too Dark To Be Crowned Miss India; When A Jury Member Passed A Racist Remark
- Priyanka Chopra Spotted Celebrating B'day With Nick Jonas; Madhu Chopra Comments On Their Marriage
- Happy Birthday Priyanka Chopra! Here Are 7 Most Defining Moments That Changed Her Life Forever
- This Game Of Thrones Star Accompanies Priyanka Chopra & Nick Jonas On A Double Date!
- Priyanka Chopra Dances Her Heart Out; Wraps The Shooting Of 'Isn't It Romantic' In Style!
- Priyanka Chopra Talks About Her Boyfriend Nick Jonas; Says They Are Getting To Know Each Other!
- BREAKING! Priyanka Chopra Will Be Getting MARRIED To Nick Jonas Soon; Drops A Major Hint On Wedding!
- Aishwarya Rai Bachchan & Priyanka Chopra In No Mood To PATCH UP; Their Latest Move Hints So!
- Nirbhaya Case: Priyanka Chopra, Anushka Sharma & Others Hail The Supreme Court's Verdict!
- This Actor Played Cupid In Priyanka Chopra- Nick Jonas' Love Story; Asks If They Are Happy Together!
- Priyanka Chopra Announces Her Next Bollywood Film After Bharat; Can You Guess The Name?
Bollywood actresses are opting for marriage the moment the hit their thirties, till that age they enjoy reigning over the film land. But there have been some actresses who have still not managed to find their special someone hinting to us that these Bollywood actresses might never marry at all.
Bipasha Basu and John Abraham dated for a really long time, after which the relationship suddenly ended and John chose to marry someone else and opt for a happily ever after story, while Bipasha who celebrated her 35th birthday is still single. Rumour of her dating Harman have been doing the rounds, but if a relationship that long could not be turned to marriage we are wondering if she will really settle down with Harman Baweja. Only time will tell, for Bipasha's career seems to be on a down swing and very soon she might be left with no option but to marry, but the question is when? As from the looks of it we can very well say that Bipasha might never marry.
Same goes with Mallika Sherawat who is rumoured to be a divorce, and that too much earlier to her debut in Bollywood and from what we see, there has been no man in her life either. So this may signify that she too might never opt for marriage. Mallika is so busy in making it in Hollywood that she has taken influence of Hollywood in her personal life too by choosing to be single like most Hollywood actress.
Well as of now these actresses are not giving us any signals of marriage or a man in their life hinting to us that these Bollywood bombshells may well never get married. Let's check out the Bollywood actresses who might never marry.
Priyanka Chopra's contemporaries are all married and settled, like her arch rival Kareena but Priyanka doesn't seem to be in a hurry indicating that she may never marry.
Kangana doesn't believe in the institution of marriage and has told repeatedly that she may never marry.
She is already 35 years old but still has not opted for marriage while her ex John is a happily married man now. Even after courting each other for 10 years Bipasha did not marry John, so it is highly unlikely that she will marry Harman Baweja whom she is currently dating.
She too has cross the 30 age mark and there has been no reports of her dating anybody now, so going by that she may well remain single forever.
Sushmita Sen has broken up with many boy friends, she is already a mother with two adopted kids and seems like marriage is no longer a priority for her.
Tabu is a true natural beauty who is finally back on screen but the actress seems to have put marriage in the back seat for a really long time. Apart from a alleged link up with Telugu star Nagarjuna, she has had no boy friends and may very well chose to remain single forever.
Preity Zinta is apparently dating people but time and again we see her giving statements like I am single. So even after all these years she hasn't found the one, then may be she might never marry too.
Mallika has never been linked to anyone in her career, there have been only reports of her being a divorce when she debuted in Bollywood so she too main never marry.
Urmila Matondkar is well in her late thirties and with no boyfriend or fiancee in sight, it seems like she may never marry.
Amrita Arora is a pretty damsel who has dated a couple of men but right now there don't seem to be anyone in sight indicating that she too might never marry.