- NOT HAPPY! Twinkle Khanna Sounds MIFFED With Sanjay Leela Bhansali Over Padmaavat CLASH With Padman
- ADORABLE COUPLE! Akshay Kumar Takes Wife Twinkle Khanna On A Long Drive On Her Birthday
- Akshay Kumar Was Not The First Choice For 'Padman': Twinkle Khanna
- Twinkle Khanna: I Failed Spectacularly As An Actor; I Wanted To Become A Chartered Accountant
- QUITE RUDE! Twinkle Khanna Called Shahrukh Khan's Film SH*T; Told Rani Mukerji That I Made Your Life
- Twinkle Khanna Defends Akshay Kumar's Controversial 'Bajao' Comment
- Gurmeet Ram Rahim Verdict: Kiku Takes Twinkle Khanna's Advice; TV Actors React To MSG's Sentence
- Who Would Love To See The Hot Twinkle Kapoor In Bigg Boss 11?
- OMG! Twinkle Takes A Dig At Salman Khan & Shahrukh Khan After The Success Of Akshay Kumar's Toilet?
- Good Lord! Twinkle Kapoor Is Dominating The First 3 Slots Of Your Instagram Feed
- Sussanne Khan Parties Hard With Twinkle Khanna & Her Sister Rinke Khanna! View Pictures
- Dear Shahrukh! Akshay Kumar's SEA-FACING HOME Can Give A Tough Competition To Mannat (INSIDE PICS)
- DIVAS IN A FRAME! Kajol, Madhuri Dixit & Sonali Bendre's Reunion Will Leave You Asking For More
Who says career is an important priority for married actresses? There are many Bollywood beauties who have left their fame and career behind to focus on their marriage and family. The list is really long and consists of Bollywood actresses who were once really hit and ruling the industry.
However, after tying the knot, some left their Bollywood journey to focus on their next chapters of life which is marriage, kids, family etc. There are some Bollywood actresses who said bye to Bollywood and focused on their marriage. No matter how successful they became, these actresses chose to settle down for good with their partners after tying the knot.
For example, Saira Banu who ruled millions of hearts with her beauty and acting skills quit Bollywood after tying the knot with superstar, Dilip Kumar. Saira even said, "I wanted to devote all my life to my family."
Similarly, Sonali Bendre who has worked with all the Khans in Bollywood left the industry after tying the knot with Goldie Behl in 2002. She just played a special role in Kal Ho Naa Ho as Shahrukh's doctor. Her apparently last on-screen appearance was in Once Upon A Time in Mumbaai Dobara where she played Mumtaz.
Bhagyashri is another stunning actress who broke many hearts when she tied the knot with actor Himalaya at the age of 19. The actress who shot to fame with her debut film, Maine Pyaar Kiya was one of the hit actresses who left Bollywood industry after getting married.
So, there are many Bollywood actresses who shot to fame but left the industry after entering marriage. Everyone is not like Kareena Kapoor Khan, Shilpa Shetty, Sridevi or Aishwarya Rai Bachchan or Madhuri Dixit! Here is a look at the Bollywood actresses who quit acting after getting married.
Bollywood Actresses Who Quit Acting After Marriage:
Sonali who has worked in hit films and all the three Khans of Bollywood waved by to the industry after tying the knot with Goldie Behl in 2002. She was only seen in 2 movies doing special appearances after marriage.
The stunning yesteryear beauty also left acting after getting married to Bollywood's superstar, Dilip Kumar. Saira even said, "I wanted to devote all my life to my family."
The cute actress who made her super hit debut with Maine Pyaar Kiya got married and quit acting.
The hit actress Babita who acted in about 19 films said bye to Bollywood after getting married to Randhir Kapoor. She left the industry as her Kapoor family did not like daughter-in-laws working in the industry.
Namrata who worked in hit films like Vaastav, Bride and Prejudice and Pukaar also quit acting after tying the knot with Tollywood's superstar, Mahesh Babu.
After her super hit debut in Swades opposite Shahrukh Khan, Gayatri was never seen on silver screen again. She got married to Vikas Oberoi, the Managing Director of Oberoi constructions in 2005 and quit acting.
Twinkle was not a hit in Bollywood and failed to mark her presence. Her last film was Love ke Liye Saala Kuch Bhi Karega and then she got married to Khiladi, Akshay Kumar. The talented celebrity kid is now a popular interior designer.
The Damini actress was ruling in the late ‘80s but after getting married to investment banker Harish Mysore, she said bye to the glamourous film industry. Her last film was Rajkumar Santoshi's Ghatak opposite Sunny Deol. She is now a dance teacher in Texas.
The light-eyed actress quit Bollywood after she got married in 1990. She is settled in Mumbai and conducts Tibetan Yoga classes. Mandakini shot to fame with her roles in Ram Teri Ganga Maili and Aakhri Baazi.