- INSIDE PICS! Salman Khan's Brother-In-Law Aayush Sharma Throws A Party For Double Celebration
- Shabbir Ahluwalia & Kanchi Kaul Celebrate Eid With Salman Khan’s Sister Arpita Khan! SEE PICS
- Oh Wow! Priyanka Chopra & Salman Khan Were Seen Having Fun With Arpita Khan's Baby, Ahil!
- So Sweet! Salman Khan Gifts Sister Arpita Khan Something Very Special
- Arpita's Newborn Ahil Welcomed At Salman Khan's Galaxy Apartments!
- NEW PICTURES Of Baby Ahil With Salman Khan, Arpita Khan & Aayush Sharma!
- Awww! Arpita Khan & Aayush Sharma Welcome Baby Ahil In The Most Cutest Way [Photos]
- Kanchi Kaul Wishes Salman Khan’s Sister Arpita Khan!
- EXCLUSIVE! Salman Khan's FIRST PHOTO With Newborn Nephew Ahil & Sister Arpita Khan Sharma!
- Salman Khan's Sister Arpita Khan Is Blessed With A Baby Boy, See Baby Ahil's Picture!
- NEW UNSEEN PICS From Arpita Khan's Baby Shower, Shared By Hubby Aayush Sharma!
- Riteish, Genelia Deshmukh, Arpita Khan & Others Congratulate Shabbir Ahluwalia & Kanchi Kaul
Arpita Khan finally wed her long time boyfriend in a lavish ceremony held at Falaknuma Palace in Hyderabad. Salman Khan and his two brothers, Arbaaz and Sohail were seen performing the rituals during the wedding.
The wedding was held according to Punjabi rituals and Salman had chosen to invite only those who he respects or is close to. Several Bollywood celebrities got invited to the wedding, and each of these celebs made sure to oblige Salman's invite and were seen actively participating in the wedding.
From Priyanka Chopra, Katrina Kaif to several big Bollywood celebs were present at the wedding. Aamir Khan being Salman's closest friend in the industry made sure to attend the wedding along with his wife Kiran Rao and son Azad.
While Katrina aAif was spotted at the wedding, apparently Salman didn't invite Ranbir Kapoor or his parents to the wedding. But he invited Ranbir's sister Riddhima who resides in Delhi. She got the invite for both Hyderabad and Mumbai celebrations.
She even confirmed the news saying she did get the invite but she was unable to attend both the Hyderabad and Mumbai functions because of her daughter's school schedule.
Check out the list of Bollywood celebrities who did attend the wedding... Stay tuned for inside wedding pictures of Arpita Khan's wedding where you'll get to see all the action...
Pics: Bollywood Celebrities At Arpita Khan Wedding
Priyanka Chopra looks damn pretty in this blue and gold saree which she opted to wear for Arpita Khan's wedding.
Varun Dhawan shared this picture, he just got ready to attend Arpita Khan's wedding.
Aamir Khan was seen getting his turban done, the actor participated like a family member in Arpita Khan's wedding.
Katrina Kaif too was spotted, she is like a family member to the khans and so she was seen attending the wedding.
Malaika Arora Khan
Malaika Arora Khan was seen posing in a hot way wearing the attire she wore for the Arpita Khan's wedding as well.
Mika Singh too attended the wedding not just as a guest but also as one of the performers.
Kabir Khan was also spotted at the wedding, he is the directed of his upcoming film, Bajrangi Bhaijaan.
Karan Johar who is working with Salman in Shuddhi was also spotted at the wedding.
Malaika Arora's sister too was spotted at the wedding, for her she too is close to Salman Khan's family as well as the bride.
Of course the biggest celeb for the last, Salman Khan wearing turban. Doesn't he look handsome and dashing?