- 21 Years Of Yes Boss: Juhi Chawla's Throwback Pic With SRK Will Crack You Up!
- Shahrukh Khan's Meer Foundation Sets Up An Initiative For Acid-Attack Survivors!
- Salman Khan & Akshay Kumar Make It To The Forbes Highest Paid Celebs’ List, Shahrukh Khan Not On It!
- Shahrukh Khan Pulls Wife Gauri Khan's Leg With His Hilarious Comment On Her Pic With Suhana!
- Katrina Kaif's First Look From Zero: Shahrukh Khan Asks 'Why So Serious?'
- Here's The Latest Update On Shahrukh Khan's Ra One Sequel!
- Janhvi Kapoor: I Was Obsessed With SRK's Om Shanti Om; Would Enact Every Scene From The Film
- Shahrukh Khan Reveals Why He Got Married To Gauri Khan So Early, Lies About Smoking & Much More!
- Trending: Here's Alia Bhatt Singing Ranbir Kapoor’s Ae Dil Hai Mushkil
- 16 Years Of Devdas: Aishwarya Rai Kept Dancing With BLEEDING Ears; Shahrukh REPLACED Salman Khan
- WWE Star John Cena Is Inspired By Shahrukh Khan, Here's The Proof!
- Unbelievable, Salman Khan Just Called Katrina Kaif ‘Baby’ & She Even Responded To It!
Bollywood celebrated Raksha Bandhan with great joy and happiness. It is a Hindu festival which marks the strong bond of brothers and sisters. Not only the whole country but Bollywood siblings also celebrated Rakhi with great endeavour.
We saw some Bollywood celebs like Hrithik Roshan, Kangna Ranaut and Priyanka Chopra share special moments with their brothers and sisters on the auspicious occasion of Rakhi. Interesting, we also saw new bride Rani Mukerji with her brother. Hrithik Roshan went to meet his sister at Sussanne's house.
Interesting Shahrukh Khan also celebrated Raksha Bandhan in a grand way. West Bengal Chief Minister Mamta Banerjee tied a rakhi to SRK which was a really good moment for KKR cricket team owner.
Here are some pics to see how Bollywood stars celebrated Raksha Bandhan.
Hrithik celebrated Rakhi with his sister, Farah Ali Khan.
Shahrukh had a memorable Rakhi as Mamata Di tied Rakhi.
Kangana clicked a selfie with brother, Akshit Ranaut.
Pee Chee too clicked a selfie with bro, Siddharth Chopra.
Mardaani actress looked happy with her brother.
Shraddha posted a selfie with brother Siddhanth Kapoor on Raksha Bandhan.
Zayed too celebrated Rakhi with Farah.