- Ranveer Singh & Deepika Padukone Finalize Their Destination Wedding Date, Insiders Leak Details!
- Sanju: Vidhu Vinod Chopra Admits He REJECTED Ranbir Kapoor; Wanted To REPLACE Him With Ranveer Singh
- Move Over Ranbir-Alia! Deepika Padukone Just Publicly Declared Her Love For Ranveer Singh
- Salman Khan & Katrina Kaif SUED For 'Million Dollar Breach' In The United States!
- Deepika Padukone & Ranveer Singh Wedding Venue Finalised! Location Looks So Heavenly & Breathtaking
- Deepika Padukone Makes A HUGE SACRIFICE WRT Her Career Because Of Her Wedding With Ranveer Singh?
- First Picture Of Ranveer Singh & Sara Ali Khan From The Sets Of Simmba Is Out!
- Is Ranbir Kapoor Creating TROUBLE In Deepika Padukone-Ranveer Singh's Wedding? Shocking Details!
- Ranveer Singh's Grandmother Passes Away!
- Take A Wild Guess! Kareena Kapoor Had Rejected These 2 Blockbuster Movies
- Ranveer Singh Dropping Subtle Hints About Marrying Deepika Padukone To His Industry Friends?
- Ranveer Singh- Deepika Padukone To Get MARRIED On This Date? Insiders Reveal Details!
Diwali is the biggest festival in our country where people rejoice by lighting diyas and burning crackers. With most of the people going the green way to celebrate this Diwali 2014, it would be quite interesting to know how people are planning to celebrate this innovative green Diwali, especially our Bollywood celebs.
Well, we don't really know how our Bollywood celebrities plan to celebrate this Diwali now, do we? Well here is an exclusive piece of information for all those inquisitive fans, the celebs Diwali plans have been revealed.
"I'll catch up on my sleep on Diwali"
"This time I'm going be at home for Diwali after a really long time and I'm really looking forward to it. I made sure I finished shooting just in time to fly back for Diwali. Will celebrate the day with a puja and a party with family!"
"If my schedule allows then I'm planning to go to Delhi for the Diwali night. I haven't spent Diwali with family since the last four years so maybe this year I'll go there and meet my family and friends. Also feast on good food and play cards for fun this Diwali"
"I'll do a puja at home with family and we'll have a family dinner too. Then I'll go out later to meet and greet friends"
"I'll be at home enjoying my time with family and friends. I sadly missed it last year because we were shooting for Finding Fanny. So this year I'll relish being back home on Diwali"
"It was my birthday yesterday so celebrations will be grand at home for Diwali"
"Last year I performed at the Diwali mela in the US. This time I'll be at home with my family. I'm looking forward to all the sweets and goodies"
My mom has come to Mumbai to be with me for Diwali. I am planning a small get-together for her with close friends.
Sushant Singh Rajput
I am with my family in Delhi for Diwali. Spending time with my niece and nephew after a long time.
I'll be home with my parents tucking into my mom's most amazing Diwali spread. Every son thinks his mother is the best cook in the world. In my case it's actually true.