- Neetu Kapoor Was Never This Sweet To Katrina Kaif; Showers Love On Ranbir's GF Alia Bhatt Yet Again!
- Alia Bhatt’s Latest Instagram Posts Are All About Boyfriend Ranbir Kapoor & His EX-GF Katrina Kaif!
- Trending: Here's Alia Bhatt Singing Ranbir Kapoor’s Ae Dil Hai Mushkil
- Is Ranbir Kapoor Upset? Alia Bhatt DITCHED Neetu Kapoor's Birthday Because Mahesh Bhatt Told Her To
- Brahmastra: Nagarjuna To Make His Comeback In Bollywood With This Ranbir-Alia Starrer?
- Mahesh Bhatt BREAKS SILENCE On Alia Bhatt-Ranbir Kapoor's Affair; Says, 'Relationships Have Seasons'
- Ranbir Kapoor Goes 'Khullam Khulla Pyaar Karenge' Way; SNAPPED Spending Time At Alia Bhatt's House!
- Ranbir Kapoor Will Never Be Single; He Blames This Reason For Falling In Love Over & Over Again!
- Do People Really Deserve Something? Here's Alia Bhatt's Take On The Subject!
- Rishi Kapoor Wants Ranbir Kapoor To Marry His Boyfriend Ayan Mukerji & Not Girlfriend Alia Bhatt?
- Ranbir Kapoor, Alia Bhatt & Her Ex Beau Sidharth Malhotra Under A Roof; This Is What Happened Next!
- INSIDE PICS From Ambani's Bash! Aishwarya Rai BONDS With Navya, Shahrukh-Kajol WOW Us With A Selfie
Sonakshi Sinha is the new Bollywood actress who has got inked on her birthday. The curvy Dabangg actress got a star inked on her neck near the collarbone. While some of the other celebrities in Bollywood as well have been seen flaunting their artistic epidermal possessions in real life, there are some actors who have got inked temporarily for their movie roles.
Some Bollywood celebrities like Priyanka Chopra, Deepika Padukone and Alia Bhatt to name a few have sported temporary ink-work for their hit films! For example, Priyanka Chopra has always showed off her love for father by flashing her wrist tattoo that reads, 'Daddy's lil girl...'. However, we got to see some Rihanna inspired tattoo on the abs of Pee Chee. Priyanka Chopra with her Ram Leela item girl look, dance moves and the tattoo just below the blouse made the viewer drool over her. It was also rumoured that the tattoo was real. However, Priyanka Chopra got a temporary and not permanent tattoo on her ribs. Apparently, the actress took 10 hours to get this perfect tattoo. How we wish it was real!!!
Apart from Priyanka Chopra, Deepika too showed off a temporary tattoo in the item song, Dum Maaro Dum. If you take off your eyes from her RK tattoo on the nape of the neck, then you can take a look at her big tattoo on the waist.
Recently, Alia Bhatt and Siddharth Malhotra are donning fake tattoos for their movie roles. A few weeks back, Alia Bhatt was flaunting a Pataka tattoo on the neck. Now the actress revealed that she got this tattoo fro her role in Humpty Sharma Ki Dulhania. It is rumoured to be a temporary tattoo.
Siddharth on the other side is also sporting a temporary rectangular tattoo on his arm which is visible on the arm of the actor in the movie poster. The actor got inked temporarily for his role in Ek Villain. Here is a look at the Bollywood celebrities who flashed fake tattoos on screen for movie roles.
Bollywood Celebrities Who Flashed Fake Tattoos:
Alia gathered a lot of attention for her Pataka tattoo which is inked in Hindi on the back of her neck. Although the actress got the name of her role in Humty Sharma Ki Dulhania inked, it is rumoured that it is a fake tattoo.
Varun is seen flashing a big tattoo on the shoulder. The song Saturday Saturday from his upcoming movie, Humty Sharma Ki Dulhania shows a huge tattoo on this celebrity.
Siddharth got a temporary rectangular tattoo on his arm for the movie Ek Villain.
Priyanka gathered a lot of eyeballs with her sexy Rihanna inspired tattoo in the item song, Ram Chahe Leela. However, it was a fake tattoo and the Bollywood celebrity had to spent 10 hours to get this temporary tattoo.
Dekho Magar Pyaar Se is what Anushka's waist tattoo read in the movie, Matru Ki Bijlee Ka Mandola.
Deepika flashed a fake tattoo in the item song of Dum Maaro Dum. The waist tattoo read Dum Maaro Dum.
Ranbir knows how to indulge in good publicity as well. Ranbir was seen sporting the famous Awaara tattoo from his grandfather Raj Kapoor's 1951 classic on his wrist during the promotions of Yeh Jawaani hai Deewan . But the tattoo got washed off as soon as the movie released!