- Priyanka Chopra Wanted To Once Marry Television Actor Mohit Raina?
- Nick Jonas & Priyanka Chopra Send A Message To The 'Haters'!
- Complete Details About Salman Khan & Disha Patani's Roles In Bharat Revealed!
- Priyanka Chopra Is Too Dark To Be Crowned Miss India; When A Jury Member Passed A Racist Remark
- Priyanka Chopra Spotted Celebrating B'day With Nick Jonas; Madhu Chopra Comments On Their Marriage
- Happy Birthday Priyanka Chopra! Here Are 7 Most Defining Moments That Changed Her Life Forever
- This Game Of Thrones Star Accompanies Priyanka Chopra & Nick Jonas On A Double Date!
- Priyanka Chopra Dances Her Heart Out; Wraps The Shooting Of 'Isn't It Romantic' In Style!
- Priyanka Chopra Talks About Her Boyfriend Nick Jonas; Says They Are Getting To Know Each Other!
- BREAKING! Priyanka Chopra Will Be Getting MARRIED To Nick Jonas Soon; Drops A Major Hint On Wedding!
- Aishwarya Rai Bachchan & Priyanka Chopra In No Mood To PATCH UP; Their Latest Move Hints So!
- Nirbhaya Case: Priyanka Chopra, Anushka Sharma & Others Hail The Supreme Court's Verdict!
Several Halloween bashes were organised around the town and Bollywood celebs were seen making their appearances at various parties. Shahid Kapoor decided to wear an over-sized coat, a cap and a pair of large-size glasses to attend a Halloween party at a Bandra mall while Aditya, on the other hand, put on a Guy Fawkes mask and a black cape.
Hottie Malaika Arora Khan was spotted donning a funky orange coloured wig and her sister too Amrita Arora too sported a pink coloured wig and was dressed in a school girl outfit, Amrita's husband dressed up as the Dabangg character, a policeman.
Sussane who got divorced from Hrithik on October 1st decided to have a quite Halloween with kids where both the mother and the kids dressed up as like they were bleeding.
Priyanka Chopra was dressed in the most unique way with make up all for her face and even a tear drop painted at the tip of her eye. She uploaded several party pics and was seen having a blast with her friends.
Shraddha Kapoor and Aditya Roy Kapur, the alleged love birds were having a blast at a Halloween party together. While Shraddha had heavy eye make up on, Aditya donned a mask and long black cap.
Halloween is not a traditional Hindu festival but it is celebrated on a big scale her and these Bollywood celebrities too reminisced their childhood days, by dressing up in costumes. Even adult star turned Bollywood actress Sunny Leone was seen having a blast with Tusshar Kapoor. The actor had posted the picture of him and Sunny at a party. Currently the duo are shooting for their upcoming movie, Mastizaade.
Check out the Bollywood celebrities in their Halloween party costumes...
She tweeted this picture, "My eternal drama says Sasha...."
The actress didn't deck up too much but just opted for a heavy eye make up.
Aditya Roy Kapur
Shraddha's alleged beau accompanied her to the Halloween party in this costume.
She posted an animated graphic video of herself and tweeted, ""Happy Halloween! He he he!" [sic]"
Malaika Arora Khan
The actress was seen donning orange hair as part of the Halloween ensemble.
Tusshar posted this picture of he and Sunny Leone celebrating Halloween.
It was Sussanne's turn to celebrate Halloween with the kids.
Amrita Arora wearing a pink wig and her husband dressed up as a police man.
The girl from Yeh Jawaani Hai Deewani was dressed as the hot kitty.
"#TrickOrTreat ? Happy #Halloween folks," she wrote.