- Bipasha Basu In Hospital! All Worried Fans, Here's Her Tweet Revealing The Reason!
- Bipasha Basu & KSG's 2nd Wedding Anniversary Message Shows What True Love Really Is!
- Bipasha Basu: I Used To Think I'll Never Get Married
- Bipasha Basu BLASTS Her Pregnancy Rumours! Calls It Ridiculous & Sad
- She Is PISSED OFF! An Angry Bipasha Basu SLAMS Pregnancy Rumours; Says 'Kinda Getting Irritating'
- OH MY GOD! Is Bipasha Basu Pregnant With Her First Child; Spotted Hiding Her BABY BUMP?
- OO-LA-LA! Bipasha Basu-Karan Singh Grover's LIP LOCK Caught On Camera [Inside Birthday Party Photos]
- Karan Singh Grover & Bipasha Basu Expecting Their First Baby? Read This Before Congratulating!
- Bigg Boss 11: Did Salman Khan Ask The Makers To Remove Bipasha & Karan Singh Grover’s C*nd*m Ad?
- EMBARRASSING! Bipasha Basu Met Ex-Boyfriend At A Diwali Party With KSG & Something AWKWARD Happened
- If Your Ex Is An AS****E, Friendship Is Not Possible! Is Bipasha Basu Talking About John Abraham?
- Absolutely Beautiful! Bipasha Basu Goes Vintage In Her Latest Pictures
Actress Bipasha Basu whose upcoming movie Alone's trailer launched has managed to impress her fans, film critics, as well as Bollywood celebrities. The trailer has managed to spook a lot of these celebs who are praising her Alone movie.
She has done a lot of horror and supernatural films and is happy with the tag of "horror queen" as long as the audiences watch her films and get entertained.
"I think I have done 60 films and almost equal number in a horror genre but of late I have done lot of supernatural and horror films. There was no plan that I wanted to be a horror queen. It's fine if you call me horror queen," Bipasha, who has been part of horror films like Raaz, Aatma and Creature 3D, said Bipasha Basu.
"I am good with it as long as you watch my films and get entertained," she added. Bipasha was present at the trailer launch of her upcoming horror film Alone, that shows her dishing up "never-seen-before" horror.
Further talking about her choice of roles, the 35-year-old said: "I want to do films that give me roles that excite me and entertain the audiences, and something new to do and that's it. That's the way I look at it".
Directed by Bhushan Patel, Alone features Bipasha as conjoined twins. It also marks the Bollywood debut of TV star Karan Singh Grover. From when the actress shared her film trailer on Twitter, Bollywood celebs have been re-tweeting it, thereby promoting her movie trailer and are also posting praises about the actress spooking them.
Vikram Bhatt tweeted, "@bipsluvurself your #Alone trailer rocks. You look gorgeous. Always with you. You are never "Alone"."
Ajay Devgn who has worked with Bipasha Basu in the past shared her trailer on Twitter and sang praises about the movie.
"The scream queen is back and this looks really good just don't watch it #alone," said Varun Dhawan on Twitter after sharing her movie trailer.
"Bips u r not supposed to show me the trailor of ALONE when I'm alone in the flight..http://bit.ly/Alone_Trailer @bipsluvurself ,felt turbulence!" said Sonu Sood.
"I am never ever going to meet @bipsluvurself ALONE again. http://bit.ly/Alone_Trailer all the best with this one Bips. Scary as hell!", said Abhishek Bachchan.
"@bipsluvurself: Here goes ! #Alone trailer :
http://bit.ly/Alone_Trailer It's superb Bips! Ummm,after seein this film,how will I sleep alone?😱," said Sophie Choudry.
"@bipsluvurself one of the most scary promos I have seen in a while . Check it out http://bit.ly/Alone_Trailer," said Jackky Bhagnani.
Raj Kundra, Shilpa Shetty's husband took to Twitter to prsise Bipasha Basu. He tweeted, "Are you ready? You better not be 'Alone'."
Rana Daggubati who was rumoured to be dating Bipasha Basu also shared her movie trailer and tweeted, "Super scary http://bit.ly/Alone_Trailer . @bipsluvurself."
Daboo tweeted, "Just saw the trailer of #Alone. Spine Chilling!! Great job @bipsluvurself @iamksgofficial @patelbhush Here's the link http://bit.ly/Alone_Trailer."