- Bigg Boss Season 12: British Adult Film star Danny D Reacts To Being A Part Of Salman's Show!
- Bigg Boss 12: Tentative Contestants List Out! Salman To Co-host The Show With Ex-Girlfriend Kaif?
- Blackbuck Poaching Case: Jodhpur Court Hears Salman Khan’s Plea Against Conviction!
- Salman Khan Gets Mocked As He Goes UNNOTICED At A Dubai Mall; What Happened To His Popularity?
- Salman Khan & Akshay Kumar Make It To The Forbes Highest Paid Celebs’ List, Shahrukh Khan Not On It!
- Dus Ka Dum: Kamal Haasan, Karan Patel & Shilpa Shinde Grace Salman Khan’s Show (PICS)
- When Salman Khan Embarrassed Janhvi Kapoor By Telling Her To Dance In Front Of Katrina Kaif & Others
- Did Salman Khan Pay The Hospital Expenses Of TMKOC Actor Kavi Kumar Azad?
- When Salman Khan WARNED Katrina Kaif & Jacqueline Fernandez That He Will Lock Both Of Them In A Room
- Kamal Haasan To Share Frame With Salman Khan For The First Time; Thanks To Dus Ka Dum 3!
- Amitabh Bachchan’s Kaun Banega Crorepati To Replace Salman Khan’s Dus Ka Dum?
- 16 Years Of Devdas: Aishwarya Rai Kept Dancing With BLEEDING Ears; Shahrukh REPLACED Salman Khan
Celebrities in Bollywood reach the stardom level only because of their fan following but sometimes these celebs forget the importance of their fans and end up being rude or even abusing them.
The entire film industry runs depending on the demands of the fans in the country, if a particular star lacks a fan base, no director or producer is interested in hiring them in their next movie. Everything revolves around fans in our country, be it signing the actor for a film or for an endorsement deal, the celebrities end up landing big gigs, big movies or big deals depending on their fan following so it is very important for an actor to treat their fans well and keep them in good books if they want to survive in this business for long.
Badshah of Bollywood, Shah Rukh Khan swears by his fans, he is time and again seen dedicating his success to his fans. But there are may actors who sometimes don't follow this, we are not saying they are rude on purpose but they have lost their patience and ended up abusing their fan following.
A celebrity grows as long as he/she cares about their fan follwoing, the day he/she gives a damn about them, is the day their career ends. Let's check out the Bollywood celebrities who have abused their fans...
The actor loses his cool very easily. Last year the actor got very furious when a fan was taking his pictures. The actor reportedly grabbed the fan's mobile phone while he was trying to take his photos and threw it on the ground. The fan was reportedly very hurt and the fan even said that for the actor the value of phone would be too less. In fact Salman has also slapped a fan once. The fan was a man in his mid-20s, who got very excited to see his favourite star and went to Salman to hug and kiss him. However, it seems Salman did not appreciate all this love and turned and slapped the poor guy.
The actor who is known for a fiery temper, lost his cool when an adoring 60-year-old fan asked for his autograph. Rishi Kapoor, who was in high spirits at Ekta Kapoor's Iftaar party, was followed into the bathroom by an eager fan, a man in his 60's, who waited for the actor to get over his 'business' before finally gathering enough courage to request for an autograph. However, Rishi lost his cool and shooed him away with some awfully offensive language.
Actor Ayushmann Khurrana lost his cool when a fan joked about him being a father. The 29-year-old actor reacted to a tweet by a fan that said that after Ranvijay Singh got married and Ayushmann Khurrana had his second baby, MTV, the popular youth channel, was "sinking". It seems Ayushmann lost his cool and lashed out at the fan, saying, "Exactly the way your dad's company sank when you were born."
She apparently lost her cool and abused a fan when he was trying to follow her and ask some questions. In fact, she called him a pagal (a mad man) and even asked him to back off.
It is said that his bodyguards are overtly protective about him and have often misbehaved with fans who have tried to come close to the actor. In fact, the fan who is a dentist by profession was so humiliated by the bodyguard that he lodged a police complaint against him. The actor allegedly slapped an ardent fan on the sets of Gabbar, as the later tried to cross the shooting zone.