- Race 3 New Poster! Jacqueline Fernandez's Jessica Is 'Raw Power', Reveals Salman Khan
- Rani Mukerji: People Still Know Me As Shahrukh Khan & Salman Khan's Heroine
- Salman Khan's Co-star In Veergati, Pooja Dadwal Suffering From TB! Has No Money To Pay For Treatment
- Race 3 First Poster! Salman Khan Says 'Mera Naam Hai Sikander' & Drops A Major Hint About His Role
- EXCITING NEWS! Salman Khan Pens A Romantic Song For Race 3
- Salman Khan To Play A Villain In Race 3? Read Details
- My First Ever Meeting With Salman Khan Was Through Katrina Kaif: Ali Abbas Zafar
- Race 3! Salman Khan Begins The Countdown To The Film's Release By Revealing The Official Logo
- Aditya Narayan Accident Case: Singer Granted Bail; Trolls Say 'He Is Salman’s First Driving Student'
- Mental Hai Kya: Salman Khan MIFFED, Kareena Kapoor REJECTS Kangana Ranaut Starrer Owing To N*dity
- IT'S CONFIRMED! Prabhudheva To Direct Salman Khan's Dabangg 3 [READ DETAILS]
- Aishwarya Rai Bachchan BREAKS SILENCE On Why She BLASTED Media When She Was With Aaradhya Bachchan!
Some Bollywood celebrities for reasons unknown talk like they were born and brought up in the United States and are still learning their ways here. You don't believe me? It's true! Actresses like Mallika Sherawat and Aishwarya Rai after their Hollywood debut are suddenly sporting a phoren accent.
Aishwarya Rai especially during the Cannes Film Festival was seen sporting a very weird accent, the actress looked stunning, there is no denying that but the accent was fake and phony. She has become a global icon thanks to her Hollywood films and International projects and so the actress slowly and steadily moves from sporting a real Indian accent to a fake phoren accent. Hubby Abhishek Bachchan who is often seen tailing his star wife to all events has followed her in this as well. Abhishek too is sporting a fake accent which at times is quite irritating considering the fact that actor is already irritating us in a thousand other ways.
Another wannabe, Mallika Sherawat who is desperately trying to establish a career in Hollywood is off late seen sporting a fake phoren accent. The actress during her debuting days in Bollywood could barely speak the language and sported a thick Indian accent, all off which is gone whoosh and now Mallika sports a typical foreign accent like she has always belonged there and has no connections to our country what so ever.
Even Kangana Ranaut for example didn't have much knowledge about the language in the initial days and is sporting an accent these days. But I am still wondering if I can call it as fake as we have never seen her sporting even a normal accent before, anyways there are a lot of people who sport a fake phoren accent in spite of being born and brought up here, so why not list them up.
Take a look at these top 10 Bollywood celebrities who are sporting a fake phoren accent.
Greek God Hrithik too sports a fake phoren accent, again no complaints as the actor just intimidates us with his looks and voice.
Aishwarya's Hollywood career has influenced her to an extent that her language and accent has changed drastically.
Abhishek's wife is responsible for this. Out of all the things Abhishek could have learned from his wife, he chooses to learn a fake accent.
Salman Khan, Bollywood's bad boy sports a phoren accent when he is talking in English. Though it sounds very hot, it is fake considering the actor is very much Indian by birth.
Another actress who has changed drastically owing to the Hollywood influence.
Saif Ali Khan
The Nawab too sports a fake accent , may be to show that he comes from a royal background.
Sonam too, for reasons unknown has a very fake accent. She doesn't have a Hollywood career so don't know what is causing her to do this.
Freida has a established career in Hollywood so it was obvious of her to lose the Indian accent and sport a fake phoren accent.
Madhuri after shifting base to US with her husband sports a fake phoren accent. We can't blame her really considering she spent a lot of years residing there.
Another Bollywood actress who is in the process of making her Hollywood career more stable and is trying her best to match her counter parts there and so apart from hanging out with Hollywood stars, she also sports a Hollywood accent.