- Priyanka Chopra's Colleagues Thought Her Mom Madhu Chopra Was Crazy To Back Bhojpuri Film!
- REVEALED! Here's Why Priyanka Chopra Had To DITCH The Oscar Awards This Year
- Bollywood Stars Wearing SCAMSTER Nirav Modi's Jewellery Collection! View Pictures
- Dark Day For Bollywood! Amitabh Bachchan Had A Premonition About Sridevi's Death?
- SAME TO SAME! Twitteratis Just Discovered A Doppelganger Of Priyanka Chopra In This American Model
- HOT BUZZ! Priyanka Chopra To Make A Comeback In Bollywood With Aitraaz 2?
- Supermodel Gigi Hadid Calls Priyanka Chopra Gorgeous! Thanks To Her Recent Photoshoot
- Bollywood Celebrities Who Posed With SCAMSTER Nirav Modi In His Hay Days! Pictures
- Priyanka Chopra Mulling Termination Of Contract With Nirav Modi, Says Her Spokesperson
- Priyanka Chopra & Katrina Kaif Give A Shoutout To Aayush Sharma Starrer Loveratri!
- AWESOME! Marriage Will Happen Cause I’ve Told The Universe I Want It: Priyanka Chopra
- PADMAAVAT EFFECT! Deepika Padukone BEATS Priyanka Chopra To Bag 3rd Place On Top Actor's List
- Zero: Katrina Kaif Posts A Picture With 'Birthday Boy' Abhay Deol & It's SUPER CUTE!
Bollywood celebrities losing weight to enter movies has become a common thing. Sonakshi Sinha, Sonam Kapoor and Arjun Kapoor were some of those young debutantes who lost weight before entering Bollywood.
While some celebrities like Kareena Kapoor, Bipasha Basu and Priyanka Chopra lost weight for their movie roles, other celebrities have gone one step ahead and have put on weight for their movie roles. What is to be observed is that gaining weight is easy but to lose that gained weight is extremely tough. In spite of that these actors and actresses have so easily gained weight for their roles.
First it was Vidya Balan who gained a whopping 12 kilos for her role in Dirty Picture, and she had no qualms with flaunting her flab on-screen either. All she was concerned with is to get into the skin of the character she was playing. Not just Vidya even actress Priyanka Chopra has gone through such extreme makeovers to fit into the character she is playing in the movie.
Once she gained weight for the role of an old woman in Saat Khoon Maaf, then she lost all that weight for her next movie with a glamorous role. She again put on weight for her role in Mary Kom Biopic and once she was done with the shooting, she took all of 12 days to lose 7 kilos for her role in Dil Dhadakne Do. Such is her dedication, she worked out strictly for 12 days and lost all the weight she had gained for the movie.
It's not just her, the actors too have similar dedication towards their job and are often seen losing weight or gaining weight for their roles in movies. Check out Bollywood celebrities who put on weight for their movie roles. Read on to find out whose those celebrities are...
The actress has put on almost 10 kilos for her role opposite Salman Khan in Kick.
She reportedly put on 12 kilos for her role in Dirty Picture. She is one actress who is ready to go to any measure for her roles in movies.
He gained weight for his role in Shanghai. He was playing the role of an adult filmmaker in the movie.
She had once gained weight for her role of an old woman in Saat Khoon Maaf and then again she piled on some weight for role in Mary Kom biopic. The actress shed all those extra kilos as she had to start shooting for Dil Dhadakne do.
The actress was asked to put on weight for her role in Veer. She was earlier weighing just 54 kilos and worked as Katrina Kaif's body double.
Her role in Guru ages as the movie proceeds, so in order to look the part, Aishwarya too gained weight for her role in the movie.
Kareena had lost lots of weight for Tashan, but people din't like her that way. So a number of filmmakers insisted that she put on weight as they felt fans liked actresses with fuller figure.
Katrina had lost oodles of weight for Tees Maar Khan and so she was asked to pile on weight for her role in Mere Brother Ki Dulhan.
Abhishek Bachchan gained weight for his role in Guru. The makers needed him to pile on weight for the role of the aging protagonist.
Kangana had put on weight as she had fractured her leg and was resting at home. Tanu and Manu filmmakers insisted her to stay that way and asked her not to lose the extra weight she had gained.