- How Is Shahrukh Khan In Real Life, Arrogant, Full Of Attitude Or Humble? Fans Reveal The Truth
- 21 Years Of Yes Boss: Juhi Chawla's Throwback Pic With SRK Will Crack You Up!
- Shahrukh Khan's Meer Foundation Sets Up An Initiative For Acid-Attack Survivors!
- Salman Khan & Akshay Kumar Make It To The Forbes Highest Paid Celebs’ List, Shahrukh Khan Not On It!
- Shahrukh Khan Pulls Wife Gauri Khan's Leg With His Hilarious Comment On Her Pic With Suhana!
- Katrina Kaif's First Look From Zero: Shahrukh Khan Asks 'Why So Serious?'
- Here's The Latest Update On Shahrukh Khan's Ra One Sequel!
- Janhvi Kapoor: I Was Obsessed With SRK's Om Shanti Om; Would Enact Every Scene From The Film
- Shahrukh Khan Reveals Why He Got Married To Gauri Khan So Early, Lies About Smoking & Much More!
- Trending: Here's Alia Bhatt Singing Ranbir Kapoor’s Ae Dil Hai Mushkil
- 16 Years Of Devdas: Aishwarya Rai Kept Dancing With BLEEDING Ears; Shahrukh REPLACED Salman Khan
- WWE Star John Cena Is Inspired By Shahrukh Khan, Here's The Proof!
Bollywood celebrities are just like us but not all, there are these few lucky celebrities who don't seem to age at all. Like Hrithik Roshan who seems to be getting younger by the day.
Shahrukh Khan first debuted in Deewana in the year 1992, it's been almost 22 years that he has entered the film industry but does it really feel like it? Salman Khan debuted in the industry much before SRK, his first movie Maine Pyaar Kiya was released in 1989. Recently when his Kick trailer got launched, one couldn't believe that it's been 25 years that Salman has been working in Bollywood. He is in fact looking so young, that he doesn't look a day over 30 and makes a perfect pair with young lass, Jacqueline Fernandez.
Aishwarya Rai, is much over thirty but recently when she made her Cannes appearance, she stunned everyone with her beauty. When she walked the red carpet in the golden gown, even her husband Abhishek Bachchan was left mesmerized by her beauty. She is one of those lucky few actresses whose beauty is time defying and the pretty girls don't seem to age at all.
Similarly there are a lot of Bollywood celebrities who just don't seem to age, be it their healthy toned body, their young supple skin or even their charming personality, these people don't seem to age at all and that's what makes them special and different from regular people like us. Bollywood celebrities who truly seemed to have stopped aging years ago.
He debuted in 1992, it's been more than two decades he has entered the industry yet the actor manages to look young and in fact pairs up with heroines half his age.
Aishwarya looks stunning even today and it doesn't look like she has aged at all. A truly stunning beauty.
If Salman khan's latest trailer of Kick is anything to go by, the man seems to have gotten younger. It's hard to believe he too has been in Bollywood for over 25 years.
Priyanka Chopra too is in her thirties but the actress delivered super hit films by being paired with young actors like Ranbir Kapoor, Arjun Kapoor and Ranveer Singh.
Hrithik has been in the industry for over 15 years but the man is just increasing his droll quotient more and more.
Hard to believe I know, but Katrina has been in Bollywood for over a decade and still looks just the same.
He debuted in Bollywood with special appearance roles in 1987 and finally had a proper role in1991. But the man looks young enough to be paired with Sonakshi and is capable enough to deliver hits even today.
Kareena is in her thirties but looks young enough to be paired with Imran Khan. She truly looks like she has stopped aging.
Aamir's last movie Dhoom 3 was a super hit and the actor was the only person worth watching in the movie. He was truly brilliant in his double role.
Bipasha Basu is 35 years old and has been in Bollywood for more than 12 years. A picture says a thousand words so hopefully this picture conveys the message.