- Catfight Brewing Between Kriti Sanon & Shraddha Kapoor! Sushant Singh Rajput To Be Blamed?
- Deepika Padukone Ends Cold War With Katrina Kaif; Does The Unexpected On Her Birthday!
- Irrfan Khan Health Update: The Actor Is Doing Great! He Sings & Records Songs, Says Vishal Bhardwaj
- IFFM Awards 2018: Ranbir Kapoor's Sanju & Deepika Padukone's Padmaavat Lead The Nominations!
- Deepika Padukone Breaks Into A Cute Dance For Her Boyfriend Ranveer Singh On His Birthday!
- Deepika Padukone Clocks 25 M Followers On Instagram!
- Deepika Padukone & Ranveer Singh's Wedding To Take Place In India, Not In Italy!
- Birthday Special: 5 Reasons Why Ranveer Singh Should Get The 'Best Boyfriend' Trophy
- Did Neetu Indirectly Blame Deepika & Katrina Kaif For Their Failed Relationship With Ranbir Kapoor?
- Deepika Padukone Reveals It All; Her Favorite Food To Her Favorite Emoji!
- Shahrukh Khan Gets Special Treatment From Deepika Padukone & Ranveer Singh; Wedding Fixed On Nov 12
- Deepika Padukone Was Asked To Get A BOOB JOB Done To Be Picked Up By Bollywood Producers!
To have your childhood dream realized is a really big deal. Most of them dream to achieve stardom, but did you know many of our Bollywood celebrities chanced upon stardom? A lot of these top Bollywood celebrities actually gave up their childhood dreams because Bollywood happenend to them.
Some celebrities were born to be actors, while some chanced upon it? A lot of our celebs never really thought about making acting their career. In fact, they had other childhood dreams and plans that took a back seat when they got a chance to make it big in Bollywood. We plan our lives according to a dream that came to us in our childhood, and we find that life alters our plans. And yet, at the end, from a rare height, we also see that our dream was our fate. It's just that providence had other ideas as to how we would get there. Destiny plans a different route, or turns the dream around, as if it were a riddle, and fulfills the dream in ways we couldn't have expected.
And this is what happened with our Bollywood celebs as well, even thoughtheir plans were different, destiny and fate turned around their dreams to a different route and led them to stardom. From Deepika Padukone, who wanted to be a badminton player to Parineeti Chopra who had the goal of becoming a banker, there are many Bollywood celebrities who thought Bollywood was not their cup of tea. Take a look at some Bollywood celebrities who gave up their childhood ambitions to be actors.
Bollywood Celebrities Who Squashed Their Childhood Dreams:
Deepika would wake up at 5 AM for training in badminton but let her goals take a backseat when modeling and acting came along.
Parineeti stated that she was hell-bent on becoming a banker. She never imagined to be an actress.
Akshay wanted to learn martial arts and even went to Bangkok to learn it. But acting happened and everything changed.
Her ambition was to be a happily married woman and nothing else.
Anushka just wanted to be a model and had no interest towards acting or Bollywood.
John studied economics and had no idea he would be a star in Bollywood.
Aditya Roy Kapoor:
Aditya Roy Kapoor was a VJ who wanted to be a cricketer and no interest in acting.
Bipasha Basu too planned to be a doctor but then enrolled to become a Chartered Accountant but all this came to an end when she became a model at 17.
Preity pursued Criminal Psychology but modeling and acting changed her career path.
Aishwarya Rai Bachchan:
Aishwarya first wanted to be a doctor and then enrolled to be an architect but she gave it all up to pursue a modeling career that was followed by film offers.