- Are You Listening Ranveer Singh? Dwayne Bravo Can't Get Deepika Padukone Out Of His Head!
- Cannes 2018: Unlike Aishwarya Rai & Deepika, Sonam Kapoor FAILS To Grab Eyeballs On Red Carpet
- Anushka Sharma Ends Cold War With Deepika Padukone? Praises Her Cannes Look Leaving Fans Surprised
- Cannes 2018: Deepika Padukone Charms In Frilly Pink, Kangana Ranaut Is Glam In Embroidered Catsuit!
- Cannes: Deepika Padukone Knows How To Get The Cape Game Bang On, See It For Yourself!
- CANNES 2018: Deepika Padukone & Kangana Ranaut LOCK HORNS At The Red Carpet Looking All FIERY [PICS]
- Cannes 2018: Deepika Padukone SLAYS It Like A Boss! View Pictures
- CAUGHT ON CAMERA! Ranveer Singh Was Missing Deepika Padukone Badly At Sonam Kapoor's Reception!
- Met Gala 2018: Deepika Padukone & Priyanka Chopra's Dramatic FACE-OFF Takes Internet By Storm [Pics]
- Ranveer Singh & Deepika Padukone Tell Staff Not To Take Leave During Their Wedding; Dates Finalised
- Sorry Sonam Kapoor! Deepika Padukone Might Skip Your Wedding For This Reason
- This Picture Will Make Ranveer Singh Jealous! Ranbir Kapoor & Deepika Padukone Look So Hot Together
If you readers think that Bollywood celebrities are there to only entertain us and they don't fall prey to the common man's disorders, Think again!
There are lot of disorders which get so obsessive to the extent that it becomes a bad addiction too. Obsessive Compulsive Disorder or OCD is just one of them.
Obsessive Compulsive Disorder (OCD) is an anxiety disorder characterized by intrusive thoughts that produce uneasiness, apprehension, fear, or worry; by repetitive behaviors aimed at reducing the associated anxiety; or by a combination of such obsessions and compulsions. Symptoms of the disorder include excessive washing or cleaning; repeated checking; preoccupation with sexual, violent or religious thoughts; relationship-related obsessions; aversion to particular numbers; and nervous rituals, such as opening and closing a door a certain number of times before entering or leaving a room.
Some of Bollywoods finest actors and actresses have been reported to suffer from OCDs so strange that they could put us to shame. Well, it looks like not all celebrities are as normal as we think them to be. Heres a list of some Bollywood celebrities who suffer from Obsessive Compulsive Disorder.
Deepika`s obsession with cleanliness is so extreme that she even helps tidy and clean her friend`s houses. She also admits to having an OCD for organisation. Dippy likes everything to be well organized, right from her bedroom items to the sets of her movie shoots.
Bebo is completely obsessed with her body size, making her a fitness freak who will do anything to maintain her envious figure. When Kareena Kapoor was young, she was quite plump and this must be possibly the reason why she strives so hard to maintain that hot body of hers.
Priyanka Chopra says that suffering from OCD strains her work, but the actress has learnt to deal with her inner problems on a more holistic level.
During the shoot of her movie Jism, this Bollywood siren was seen washing her feet one too many times. So much so that Leone cleansed her feet every 15 to 20 minutes with water. This is called OCD.
This bold and sultry South Indian beauty has an obsession with cleanliness.Vidya Balan not only loves to clean bathrooms but the entire house.She keeps her home spic and span and takes `dirt` from no one including her husband.
Preity claims that her bathroom needs to be cleaned thoroughly before and after use. Preity Zinta's OCD has raised some humorous speculations in tinsel town, but this hasn`t stopped the actress from keeping a clean bathroom.
Aamir Khan`s nephew, Imraan Khan is another celebrity who is a cleanliness freak and is obsessed with cleaning his plates and spoons a few times before he uses them. His meals and cutlery should match up to his expectations in terms of cleanliness before dining. Besides the food and cutlery, Imraan also makes sure that his bedroom is clean before calling it a night.
This Bollywood actor has admitted that he suffers from OCD. He washes his hands a number of times every day and makes sure his hands and nails are squeaky clean. Khurrana has even gone to the extent of not celebrating Holi to avoid getting his hands dirty. He carries a dental kit with him wherever he goes and brushes his teeth three to four times a day.
Ajay has no qualms admitting that he does not use his fingers to eat. He avoids using his hands to eat and prefers to use a spoon, fork or a knife. Ajay also has an intense disgust for smelly fingers. The extremity of his case also holds him back from shaking hands with people too often.