- Arjun Kapoor Is Counting Hours For Janhvi Kapoor's Dhadak Release! View Picture
- Ranveer Singh, Arjun Kapoor & Others Go Into A Frenzy As France Beats Croatia At FIFA World Cup 2018
- Is There A RIFT Between The Two? Arjun Kapoor To Miss Jahnvi Kapoor's Dhadak Screening!
- Arjun Kapoor On Janhvi & Khushi: They’re Very Nice, Sensible Kids, Maybe More Than Me, Too
- Arjun Kapoor Opens Up About His Marriage Plans After His Grandma Threatens Him To Get Hitched Soon!
- Arjun Kapoor: Jhanvi Kapoor & Ishaan Khatter's Dhadak Reminds Me Of Ishaqzaade Days!
- Janhvi Kapoor's Emotional Post For Arjun Kapoor On His Birthday: You Are The Reason For Our Strength
- From Flab To Fab: How Birthday Boy Arjun Kapoor Carved His Own Destiny In Bollywood!
- IIFA 2018: Boney Kapoor Gets Teary-Eyed On Collecting Sridevi's Award With Son Arjun By His Side!
- IIFA Rocks 2018 Inside Pics: From Varun Dhawan's Groupfie To Anil Kapoor's Dashing Ramp Walk!
- Arjun Kapoor Is All Praises For Janhvi Kapoor After Watching The Dhadak Trailer!
- Janhvi Kapoor Reveals How Arjun Kapoor Cheers Her Up When She Gets Upset Reading 'Negative' Comments
Seeing the sisterly love of Kareena and Karisma Kapoor surely shows that nothing can beat the love of siblings. Although Karisma has lost her charm and Bebo is still working, the fame, popularity and success has not come in between the sisters and they always tend to come up stronger and powerful.
Recently, Kareena Kapoor threw a birthday bash for sister, Karisma at her home. Bebo even invited very close friends to make the party happening and special. There are many other Bollywood siblings who always show love for each other. For example, Sonam Kapoor has always stood by her siblings. Be it Harshvardhan or cousin, Arjun Kapoor, Sonam is like a true support for them. Recently, the actress went up to wish her cousin, Arjun on his birthday midnight at 12 am with 3 cakes!
However, there are some celebrity siblings in Bollywood who do not seem to gel well. The classic example is Rani Mukerji and Kajol. The Bong beauties have worked together as well, but never showed their sibling love which has spread rumours like they do not gel well. In fact sister fights were also rumoured years ago which lead to ego clash.
Another example is Arjun Rampal and Kim Sharma. Yes you read it right. They are first cousins as Arjun and Kim's mothers are real sisters. While Arjun worked hard to stay in the industry and made his name, Kim who acted in a few films is more commonly known in the industry for her link ups. In fact, we have seldom snapped Arjun and Kim together.
Here is a look at the Bollywood's celebrity siblings who are not close.
Esha Deol with Sunny and Bobby Deol
Esha Deol and her sister Ahana are apparently not close to brothers, Bobby and Sunny. Esha and Ahana are step sisters of the Jat brothers and they do not mind showing their not-so-close sibling love openly. Sunny and Bobby did not even attend sisters wedding.
Arjun Rampal and Kim Sharma
Arjun and Kim are first cousins. While Arjun worked hard to stay in the industry and made his name, Kim who acted in a few films is more commonly known in the industry for her link ups. In fact, we have seldom snapped Arjun and Kim together.
Rani and Kajol
Rani and Kajol are cousins but things soured when Kajol's husband, lodged a complaint against YRF for not giving enough screens to his film Son of Sardaar. Due to this, Kajol was distanced from Yash Raj family and not invited to the premiere of Jab Tak Hai Jaan.
Parineeti Chopra and Meera
Parineeti once said that Meera is her far cousin which raised many eyebrows. Parineeti and Priyanka Chopra show their sibling love, but where is Meera?
Arjun with Jhanvi and Khushi Kapoor
Arjun is very close to sisters Anshula and Sonam Kapoor. However, he doesn't seem to be close to his step sisters Jhanvi and Khushi. He has spoken about his fondness for sister, Sonam but never mentioned anything till now on step sisters.