- Salman Khan TROLLED For His Horrible Lyrics For 'Selfish' Song; Fans Compare Him To Dhinchak Pooja
- Salman Khan Shares An Adorable Picture Of 'Chweet' Jacqueline Fernandez From 'Selfish'
- Salman Khan Had TRUST ISSUES With His Race 3 Co-stars? He Felt They Might Leak The Climax!
- Salman Khan Asked Bobby Deol 'Shirt Utarega?' While Offering Him Race 3; Nope We Ain't Kidding!
- Ram Kapoor Says He Will Shoot Himself Before He Compares Himself To Salman Khan!
- Salman Khan: There Is No One Better Than Jacqueline Fernandez In The Current Generation!
- Salman Khan’s Film ‘Loveratri’ Starring Aayush Sharma In Trouble!
- Jacqueline Fernandez's Salman Khan-Varun Dhawan Connection
- Race 3: Jacqueline Fernandez Refused To Use Stunt Doubles For The Action Sequences!
- EXCLUSIVE! I Have Always Found Salman Khan Very Fascinating: Sonnalli Seygall
- Salman Khan And Jacqueline Fernandez Are Back On Jumma With Heeriye From Race 3
Bollywood celebrities are extremely cautious of their behaviour in public places but they are after all humans and sometimes tend to get caught up in the moment and end up crying in real life. Bollywood celebs crying in real life and that in front of the media or in public is rare and we have brought to you such rare moments.
We think these celebrities have everything in life so they probably won't have any sad moment but that's not always the case, there are times when an emotional moment leads the stars to be caught off guard shedding tears. They try their best to hold it back but knowing how human they are, its quite obvious they can't hold back.
Recently during Highway's trailer launch, Alia Bhatt end up having tears in her eyes and Salman Khan too, during the promotions of his movie Jai Ho on television show Dance India Dance ended up crying after watching an emotional dance performance. The participants performed on Salman's old number and by the end of that dance performance, Salman and his costars were in tears. Grand Master Mithun Chakraborty was seen consoling the actor.
It is not possible for any person to not have one such moment in his life, even the person was a Bollywood celebrity. Let's take a look at some prominent personalities from the Bollywood who have shed tears in public:. Let's see the pictures of these Bollywood celebrities who were caught crying in real life and in a public place.
Big B's son Abhishek Bachchan cries as he receives an award for his role in Guru.
Bollywood actor Ranveer Singh breaks down while receiving his First award at the 17th STAR Screen Awards.
Salman Khan got heavy and emotional on the sets of a dance reality show DID when contestants Manan and Sumedh's performance on one of Salman Khan's old songs made the actor almost choke.
Aamir Khan got emotional during the shoot of the first episode of his maiden TV show Satyamev Jayate.
Bollywood actress Alia Bhatt became emotional during Highway trailer launch as there were tears in her eyes.
Deepika Padukone broke down on stage after receiving an award from her father. Fighting back tears as her father Prakash Padukone presented the award, the actress said it was "a bit overwhelming."
Shilpa Shetty cries after racial assaults were made on her by Jade Goody in Big Brother.
While attending a condolence meet by filmstars in Mumbai, Jaya Bachchan cried uncontrollably for the Delhi Gang Rape victim.
Sanjay Dutt broke down in public after the courts ordered him to be sent to jail to complete a five year sentence in the 1993 Mumbai blasts case.
Madhuri Dixit was spotted crying on the sets of the dance reality show, Jhalak Dikhhla Jaa after watching an audio visual about her school and college days which showed Madhuri Dixit in her carefree days.
Bollywood actor Dharmendra got emotional while judging a talent based reality TV show India's Got Talent.
Shekhar Kapur was so emotionally moved on the sets of his television show India's Got Talent that he broke down into tears in full public view.
Manisha Koirala, who's fought a long and hard battle against cancer, got emotional at a recent magazine cover unveiling. She was seen wiping her tears away when asked questions about her recovery.
Kirron Kher was witness to an inspiring performance from a bunch of extremely endearing handicapped kids aged between 4 to 17 years on reality show India's Got Talent that was so moving that it brought tears to everyone's eyes, Kirron included.
Rani Mukherji fights back tears while remembering the legendary filmmaker of Bollywood Yash Chopra.