- Catfight Brewing Between Kriti Sanon & Shraddha Kapoor! Sushant Singh Rajput To Be Blamed?
- Deepika Padukone Ends Cold War With Katrina Kaif; Does The Unexpected On Her Birthday!
- Irrfan Khan Health Update: The Actor Is Doing Great! He Sings & Records Songs, Says Vishal Bhardwaj
- IFFM Awards 2018: Ranbir Kapoor's Sanju & Deepika Padukone's Padmaavat Lead The Nominations!
- Deepika Padukone Breaks Into A Cute Dance For Her Boyfriend Ranveer Singh On His Birthday!
- Deepika Padukone Clocks 25 M Followers On Instagram!
- Deepika Padukone & Ranveer Singh's Wedding To Take Place In India, Not In Italy!
- Birthday Special: 5 Reasons Why Ranveer Singh Should Get The 'Best Boyfriend' Trophy
- Did Neetu Indirectly Blame Deepika & Katrina Kaif For Their Failed Relationship With Ranbir Kapoor?
- Deepika Padukone Reveals It All; Her Favorite Food To Her Favorite Emoji!
- Shahrukh Khan Gets Special Treatment From Deepika Padukone & Ranveer Singh; Wedding Fixed On Nov 12
- Deepika Padukone Was Asked To Get A BOOB JOB Done To Be Picked Up By Bollywood Producers!
Ranbir Kapoor and Deepika Padukone grabbed attention when they fell in love and later with their much publicized breakup as well. However, when it came to doing intimate scenes with him in their last movie Yeh Jawaani Hai Deewani, Deepika didn't seem uncomfortable with her ex-flame at all.
On probing her, how she could not only do a film with her ex but also take part in doing intimate scenes with your ex and Deepika very calmly claimed that performing with Ranbir was very comfortable for her. Actress so deem quite shy when they have to do such intimate scenes with their co-stars but they are never vocal about it. In fact they rarely talk about such scenes as they get very uncomfortable when the media starts asking too many questions about their intimate scenes in the movie.
The actresses don't think twice before doing such scenes in movies but when it comes to talking about it, the stars are quite uncomfortable but there are a few bold actresses who are ready to open up about what goes on in their mind while doing such scenes and how they do it too. The present generation actresses are really proving how evolved their mindset is and how bold they are, they don't blink twice before doing anything bold and have no regrets too.
Let's check out which Bollywood actress dared to talk about her intimate scenes and what did she say. Read on to find out what these bold Bollywood actresses revealed about their intimate scenes.
Bollywood Celebs Talk About Their Intimate Scenes:
I think the fact that we are comfortable with each other whether it's intimate scenes, romantic scenes or angry scenes or action scenes. The fact remains that we are comfortable working with each other and that's why we signed the film. When you are doing scenes we don't think like ex girlfriend or ex boyfriend we are there as characters.
My co-star got nervous when we shot for intimate scenes in Nasha. When it comes to me I enjoyed shooting for all the scenes. It's my work and if I won't do scenes with comfort, they won't look good on-screen. As an actress I don't know, but as a person I don't think it's wrong. Sex is not a big deal in relationships. You are not doing anything wrong by kissing your lover.
Yes, I do have inhibitions for intimate and bikini scenes. I come from a middle class family and follow values. In fact, even to hug Vidyut we used to think about it. I am a modern girl, but I am more traditional than any other girl. I will never do an intimate or bikini scene. During the course of time I don't know whether I will change. I am happy about family films.
I don't have any inhibitions. I am very comfortable and I had to take off my shirt in the film too. I have to specially mention the name of Praveen Nair, who took care of my diet and workout regime so that I look sexy and hot in my film. People are only approaching me for comedy, but I can do action too. I am an actor and that is for my producers to decide.
Initially, I was hesitant to wear a bikini or kiss on-screen. I asked too many things before doing anything. Later, when the director explained me things and I was convinced then only I shed my inhibitions about kissing and wearing bikini.