- Katrina Kaif's First Look From Zero: Shahrukh Khan Asks 'Why So Serious?'
- Anushka Sharma Gets A Talking Statue At Madame Tussauds, Is The First Indian To Get The Honour!
- Nirbhaya Case: Priyanka Chopra, Anushka Sharma & Others Hail The Supreme Court's Verdict!
- Virat Kohli-Anushka Sharma Were A Part Of MS Dhoni's Birthday Bash & The Pics Are VIRAL!
- Sanju Review: Ranbir Kapoor Hits A Sixer With Rajkumar Hirani's Engaging Storytelling!
- Sanju First Review Out! Ranbir Kapoor Leaves You Speechless With His Award-Winning Performance
- Anushka Sharma & Virat Kohli Land In Legal Trouble, Man Who Threw Garbage Sends Them A Legal Notice
- Venue Is Set! Ranveer Singh & Deepika Padukone To Get Married In This Beautiful Country?
- Man In Anushka Sharma & Virat Kohli's Video Has Worked With Shahrukh Khan & Madhuri Dixit!
- Stop Your Publicity Stunt Anushka Sharma: Mother Of The Man Called Out By Her Slams Anushka & Virat
- Virat Kohli- Anushka Sharma SLAMMED By The Man Whom They Scolded For Littering On The Road!
- Anushka Sharma Flaunts Her Expensive Wedding Ring; Its Price Will Leave You Flabbergasted [Pictures]
Bollywood couples keep getting into relationships and keep breaking up as well, while some last long others just date for a few months. I don't really care about the number of people they have dated but what troubles me is the fact that they just won't admit to their relationship.
For example Ranbir Kapoor and Katrina Kaif, who have time and again got caught holidaying in different parts of the world have moved into their new house on Sunday. The couple bought an apartment together and even got it furnished by a famous architect who revealed that this is the most stylish celebrity home in India.
So now the couple have officially moved in together yet they are not ready to admit to their relationship. Now why is that? After getting clicked moving into their new apartment and hanging out in the balcony what will their answer be, that they are just good friends and nothing else. From the looks of it, this couple seem to be the guru who are guiding the rest of the Bollywood celebrity couples to keep their relationship a secret.
When Alia Bhatt made her debut she was paired with her co-star Varun Dhawan, later when she acted with Arjun Kapoor in 2 States, rumours went around the industry that it was these two who are head over heels in love with each other and things like that. Rumours of break up also came about but you'll be shocked to know that all this time media spent guessing her personal life, Alia had been dating Sidharth Malhotra away from the prying eyes and what more the couple is even going strong.
In spite of a source leaking out this personal detail about her life, both Alia Bhatt and Sidharth Malhotra have just not admitted to their relationship. I don't get the reason why but here, take a look at the Bollywood couples who just won't admit they are dating and that they are in a relationship.
Ranbir Kapoor-Katrina Kaif
Ranbir Kapoor and Katrina Kaif have shifted into their new house yet they are not admitting their relationship.
Anushka Sharma-Virat Kohli
Virat gives a flying kiss to Anushka at the cricket stadium and yet they are not admitting their relationship.
Ranveer Singh-Deepika Padukone
Ranveer Singh and Deepika Padukone are constantly spotted together yet they do not admit their relationship.
Aditya Roy Kapoor-Shraddha Kapoor
Shraddha and Aditya are dating each other from their first film together and the two even partied together on Halloween, yet they are not ready to admit.
Arjun Kapoor-Sonakshi Sinha
Arjun Kapoor has been dating Sonakshi Sinha yet the couple are not ready to open up about their relationship.
Alia Bhatt-Sidharth Malhotra
Ali Bhatt and Sidharth Malhotra managed to keep their relationship under wraps for a really long time and have still not admitted to dating each other.