- Hot Savita Bhabhi Likely To Enter Bollywood!
- Not A Love Story Review
- Halt Not A Love Story release; else RGV will face legal actions
- Saif Ali Khan's Cocktail in musical fiasco
- RGV's Not A Love Story trailer attached to Delhi Belly
- Crime & Bollywood to depict Dawood and co
- Harshvardhan Kapoor: It's A Dream Come True To Play a Superhero In Bhavesh Joshi
- Trouble In Paradise! J&K Tourism Board Sends Legal Notice To Abhishek Bachchan’s Manmarziyaan
- Anurag Kashyap: Sexual Harassment Survivors In Bollywood Must Speak Up!
- Anurag Kashyap: My Parents Were Threatened When I Tweeted To The Prime Minister!
- Radhika Apte: Online Platforms Are Much More Bold & Daring As Compared To Movies!
- Manmarziyaan First Look! An Intense Abhishek Bachchan & Vicky Kaushal- Taapsee Pannu's Flirty Love
When critically acclaimed Bollywood directors come together with an intention, then it ought to be a good one! And this time they are experimenting with the seven deadly sins that are true to a man's nature.
According to the bible, there are six things the Lord hates, seven that are detestable to him: haughty eyes, a lying tongue, hands that shed innocent blood, a heart that devises wicked schemes, feet that are quick to rush into evil, a false witness who pours out lies and a man who stirs up dissension among brothers. These are in short are called the seven deadly sins- lust, wrath, envy, gluttony, greed, sloth and pride. Seven directors are coming together and collaborating on a new yet to be titled film based on these seven deadly sins.
Out of the seven directors, Anurag Kashyap, Hansal Mehta, Tigmanshu Dhulia, Sudhir Mishra and Vasan Bala have been finalized and while the search is on for two more directors to take on the project. This innovative idea was conceptualized by Sunil Bhora who revealed the reason behind this to a leading newspaper, "There are several stories which are better told through a short film. My company Bohra Bros will give it a proper release and based on the response, we plan to get seven other directors to make a similar film on the seven virtues as well."
The film will be a two hour long feature which will be divided into seven segments; each segment will be of 15 minute duration. While Sunil Bohra is still searching for two more directors, the present team of directors have already chosen their sin among the seven deadly sins. To know what each director has planned for his 15 minute movie, read on and find out. Turns out they have all planned something innovative and interesting.
Sudhir Mishra quoted, "Envy is my sin! I am making a film on it as I feel envy is an extremely strong emotion - one that can do the maximum damage. I always enjoy doing short films and this is an exciting collaboration because of the concept and the people involved."
Anurag is a confident filmmaker and so he has apparently not picked his sin and would take the sin, which has not been picked. Sunil Bohra told, "Anurag has informed me that he will take up whichever theme remains unselected by the others."
Hansal was quoted, "Yes, we will be collaborating on this yet-to-be titled project. I will be doing a film on gluttony as it also happens to be my personal weakness. My story should be ready within a week. The film rolls next month."
Vasan Bala has already written a story on sloth.
Tigmanshu Dhulia too is left to pick his sin. It would be interesting to know, what his movie will be based on. Out of the seven, only five have been chosen. The rest two director's info will be updated soon.