- John Abraham: I Am Not A Narcissistic Person By Nature; I Am A Middle Class Person
- Parmanu Trailer: John Abrahan & Diana Penty Are On A Secret Operation! Watch Here
- Satyameva Jayate: First Look Of This John Abraham-Manoj Bajpayee Starrer Looks Quite Intriguing!
- John Abraham Is Doing ILLEGAL & CRIMINAL Things, Will FALL Flat On His Face Says Prernaa Arora
- John Abraham's Company Goes NUCLEAR Against KriArj Entertainment! Reveals Why They Stopped Parmanu
- Neha Sharma's Sister Aisha Sharma To Debut Opposite John Abraham In Milap Zaveri's Next
- Diana Penty Opens Up About Her Upcoming Film Parmanu! Read Details
- From Shahrukh Khan To Sidharth Malhotra! B-Town Actors Who Owned The Army Uniform & How
- PADMAVATI KE EFFECTS! Release Date Of John Abraham- Diana Penty's Parmanu Gets Pushed Ahead To 2018?
- If Your Ex Is An AS****E, Friendship Is Not Possible! Is Bipasha Basu Talking About John Abraham?
- WHY THEY BROKE UP? John Abraham & Bipasha Basu Were MADE FOR EACH OTHER Says This Bollywood Actress
- People Must Realise Movies Are Fictional, Not Real: John Abraham
The FIFA World Cup 2014 began yesterday in Brazil and like any other football fans, our Bollywood stars too are addicted to the game. Shah Rukh Khan even tweeted, "And on the most exciting note....I am completely over the moon with FIFA starting. TV glue ready!!!".
With star's fixation towards the game, we thought why not come up with our own dream team of Bollywood celebrity players for FIFA, Film Industry's Football Association, How about that? So we have carefully handpicked one coach, one goal keeper and 11 players comprising our Bollywood celebrities and we are not going to put anybody and everybody on the list. Only those celebrities who know how to play and who have experience and sheer passion towards the game.
The first person that comes to mind when we think about football is our Dhan Dhana Dhan Goal hero, John Abraham. He has been associated with the football game from ages. John Abraham recently purchased a franchise in the upcoming Indian Super League, has set off to Brazil for the 2014 FIFA World Cup. He is part of the commentator panel of the FIFA World Cup.
Many of our Bollywood stars have already chosen football teams they are going to cheer for, like Esha Gupta and Ram Kapoor are supporting Brazil, Prachi Desai is supporting Argentina, while Bipasha Basu and Tiger Shroff are supporting Spain and Argentina, both. Now, enough discussion and let's get on with our dream team Bollywood players who'll easily win if they do get a chance to play in FIFA, What say?
Bollywood's Dream Team For FIFA World Cup:
The fact that he is a master at the game and is chosen to take part in the commentator panel, he deserves to be the captain of the team.
Shah Rukh Khan
He played a football player in Kabhi Alvida Na Kehna and he is big fan of the game, so he has to be in the team.
Ranbir is an experienced player who took part in the football charity game as well.
Salman Khan too, loves the game is often seen participating in the game. He is good at both cricket and football.
Akshay himself revealed that he used to play football in school and that he was the goal keeper. So we are going to place him as a goal keeper as well.
Dino is also a football player who was seen participating in the charity football game.
He played football in his debut movie, Student Of The Year and tool part in the charity game as well. We are only hiring experienced players, so if they are already playing, then they ought to be in the team.
He gave a tough competion to Varun in this debut movie, where he played the role of football player. Apart from that he loves the game and usually plays in order to stay fit.
Though he is a bigger fan of cricket than football, he has played the game and has experience in it as well.
Who knew, this man was good at something and too football. He was seen giving a tough competition to Virat Kohli when they played the football game.
A man who can run like that, can easily play football. Moreover the game needs a fast runner too, so Yeh hi right choice baby! Aha!
With a humungous body like Hulk, who better to stop the oppostie players from taking the ball. With the other team players fearing to come close to him, very easily we can win the game.
He was one of the first people to be palying the role of a football player in the movies,so we thought with that much experience he'll be perfect for the coach position.
Aditya Roy Kapoor
It's common for Shah Rukh Khan ro often get injured, so to replace him at such a time, we have Aditya who is a football player.
He too was a football player in the move Dhan Dhana Dhan Goal movie, for an extra, I think he is pretty good.