- Superhit Films Which Kajol REJECTED To Do!
- Abhishek Bachchan Looks Super Happy As He Joins Wife Aishwarya & Daughter Aaradhya For A Vacation!
- Amitabh Bachchan’s Kaun Banega Crorepati To Replace Salman Khan’s Dus Ka Dum?
- Remembering Prakash Mehra! The Man Who Gave Bollywood It's First 'Angry Young Man'
- Brahmastra: Nagarjuna To Make His Comeback In Bollywood With This Ranbir-Alia Starrer?
- FIFA World Cup 2018: Amitabh, Abhishek & Shweta Bachchan Witness France's Victory [View Pic]
- Amitabh Bachchan Has A Funny Take On His Family Picture & We Couldn't Agree More!
- Uh Oh! Amitabh Bachchan Was Mistaken For Salman Khan In Glasgow & Twitteratis Aren't Very Amused!
- Ranbir Kapoor Terribly Excited About Brahmastra, Reveals A Shocking Detail About The Film!
- When Amitabh Bachchan Was SLAPPED By A Langur On A Film's Set For Ignoring Him!
- Aishwarya Rai Bachchan's Pregnancy! Did Amitabh Bachchan Try To Control News On Aish's Delivery?
- Aishwarya Rai Bachchan RUBBISHES Family Fight Rumours; Shares A WOW PIC With Jaya & Amitabh Bachchan
Extra-marital affairs are not just a real life happening but something that is also portrayed on-screen as well. Several Bollywood movies have been made keeping this relationship theme. From Kabhi Alvida Na Kehna to Silsila, a lot of Bollywood movies have been made which are based on extra-marital affairs.
As the saying goes, movies show what is happening in society, a lot of films have picked up the most common and trending topic, extra-marital affairs. Not only recent movies, but a lot of films have been made in the past which are based on extra-marital affairs.
One of the most famous Bollywood films which is based on extra-marital affair is, Silsila. The movie focused on the real life romance between Amitabh Bachchan, Rekha and Jaya Bachchan. Amitabh was married to Jaya but the actor fell for the South Indian beauty, Rekha while shooting Do Anjaane. Yash Chopra focused on this real life story and made a movie on it naming, Silsila. The movie was a super hit, but marked the end of Rekha and Amitabh's romance.
Here are some of the Bollywood films which are based on extra-marital affairs. Not all movies are real like Silsila. Take a look...
Bollywood Films Which Are Based On Extra-Marital Affairs:
This is one of the most famous Bollywood movies which showed real life extra-marital affair on reel. The movie showed the love story of Amitabh, Jaya and Rekha. Amitabh who is married to Jaya falls in love with Rekha.
Kabhi Alvida Na Kehna
Karan Johar came with a multi-starrer film on extra-marital affair. Both Shahrukh and Rani who are married to Preity Zinta and Abhishek Bachchan respectively falls in love with each other and the extra-marital affair changes their life.
Nargis realises that she is in love after marriage when she meets her friend, Ranbir and re-lives her college days with him. Eventually, she leaves her husband and starts staying with him.
This classic movie had a different script then. Waheeda Rehman who is married to an old man goes on a trip and falls in love with the guide (Dev Anand). The two get married till death does them apart.
Based on Hollywood's Unfaithful, the movie is based on an extra-marital affair that brews between married Mallika and her ex beau, Emraan Hashmi.
Biwi No. 1
This comedy film of Salman and Karisma also showed extra-marital affair. Salman falls in love with the hot and gorgeous model, Sushmita Sen and leaves his wife, Karisma. Karisma with the help of mutual friends Tabu and Anil Kapoor gets her husband back.
Kareena gets married to Anil Kapoor and circumsances change when she meets her college lover, Akshay Kumar.
Another comedy film shows Anil Kapoor who gets into an extra-marital affair with Bipasha Basu.
Pati Patni Aur Woh
We are talking about the 1978's movie which starred Sanjeev Kumar. Married Sanjeev falls in love with his hot secretary.