- Kareena Kapoor NOT INTERESTED In Working With Shahrukh Khan? Good Prospects For Aishwarya & Deepika
- Does Aishwarya Rai Bachchan Regret Rejecting Big Banner Films Starring Shahrukh Khan & Aamir Khan?
- Shahrukh Khan Refuses To Leave Gauri Khan's Hand At Sonam Kapoor & Anand Ahuja's Wedding!
- Sonam Kapoor's Wedding Reception: A Huge Cake, Aishwarya's 'Buntsangha' & SRK-Salman's Dance!
- Stars Spotted At Sonam Kapoor's RECEPTION: Aishwarya Rai, SRK, Ranbir, Katrina, Alia & Others [PICS]
- Madhuri Dixit Reveals What She Likes The Most About Shahrukh Khan!
- Grand As Shahrukh's Mannat! Sonam Kapoor's BF Anand Ahuja's Bungalow Is COSTLIER Than The Bachchans
- Shahrukh Khan & Salman Khan Are Superheroes: Anurag Kashyap
- Karan Johar On My Name Is Khan: I'm Proud Of Shahrukh Khan & The Way He Played The Character
- Will Shahrukh, Aamir & Salman Khan Support Deepika Padukone's Stand On Gender Pay Disparity?
- Katrina Kaif On Working With Shahrukh, Salman & Aamir Khan: They Can Only Help Me Become Better!
- When Shahrukh Khan's Body Caught Fire: I Threw Myself On The Floor; I Had A Close Shave With Death
Bollywood actors quoting and earning huge amount of money is not a surprise. With their movies minting 100-200 crores it's not a surprise how much these celebrities are earning. But we are definitely curious to know who earns how much and who earns the most.
With the recently released richest actors list, it was obvious of us to enlist the highest earning celebrities in Bollywood. Wealth-X's Hollywood and Bollywood Rich List which released put comedian Jerry Seinfeld right on top of the rich list. With an estimated net worth of $820 million, the 60-year-old comedian emerged as the wealthiest actor.
However, it was Shah Rukh Khan, who was the only Indian actor who was in the top 10 combined rich list of Bollywood and Hollywood stars. Wealth X said "Khan is estimated to be worth $600 million. Immensely popular around the globe as well as in his home country, India, Khan is also a producer, TV host, co-owner of an Indian cricket club and a philanthropist. He has appeared in more than 50 Bollywood films and is a regular at the annual Cannes Film Festival".
Let's check out the highest earning celebrities in Bollywood...
He's the badshah of Bollywood and rightly so. Apart from his long standing career in the Hindi film industry, his personal life, his controversies, there's another reason why SRK stands out from the crowd. As of December 31st, the actor makes 220.5 Crore through films and his many endorsements. SRK's last release Chennai Express broke all records at the Box Office and was one of the highest earners of 2013.
As of 31st Oct'13, the Dabangg actor rakes in an estimated 157.5 Crore through films and endorsements. Salman has actively been working on his charitable foundation Being Human which contributes to the poor and needy. The actor has had blockbusters to his credit including Dabangg, Dabangg 2 and Ek Tha Tiger to name a few.
Amitabh Bachchan as of 31st Oct'13, the actor earns 147.5 Crore. Big B's popularity knows no bounds as he is the most followed Indian celebrity on Twitter.
His hard work and persistency has paid off and the actor is said to earn 118.13 Crore as of 31st Oct'13 according to the Forbes India Celebrity 100 list. As per media reports, the actor was also the highest tax paying Bollywood celeb in 2013 and made headlines when it was learnt that he paid 18 crores in advance tax.
The actor earns an estimated amount of 68.58 Crore as of 31st Oct'13 and makes it to the 8th position on the list. Ranbir Kapoor has many endorsements to his name including big brand names like Pepsi, Nissan, Lays and Oreo. These ads surely help Ranbir make large sums of money. According to a report in India Today, the actor has apparently charged 25 crores to endorse a brand that makes chips. No wonder he makes it to the list!
Kats allegedly took home 7 crores as her fee for a brand endorsement. As per a report in Daily Bhaskar, the actress makes 1.5 crore a day thanks to her many brand endorsements. According to the Forbes list, the actress makes 63.75 Crore as of 31st Oct'13. While Katrina endorses more brands than she acts in films, the pretty lass is not complaining. After all, with the glitz and glamour, the money matters too!
Hrithik as of 31st Oct'13, he earns 62.5 Crore. Further to reports in Forbes, Hrithik has around 10 endorsements to his credit and draws 63 crore from there alone!
Deepika makes 39.5 Crore as of 31st Oct'13 through films and brand endorsements and ranks 11th on the list, beating many celebs like Kareena Kapoor, Aamir Khan and Saif Ali Khan! Way to go Dips!
The actress makes 36.57 Crore as of 31st Oct'13. With the way she's expanding her career, we are sure sky's not a limit for her and she will only get richer!
Bebo earns 56.92 Crore as of 31st Oct'13. It is believed that the Kapoor girl has under 15 brand under her belt has creditable endorsements to her name.