- AYE VILLAIN! Sidharth Malhotra & Kriti Sanon To Team Up For Ek Villain Sequel?
- Read Here, Why Sidharth Malhotra Was Longing To Meet Salman Khan?
- Kavita Seth's Bitter Statement On Alia Bhatt And Shraddha Kapoor!
- IIFA 2015 Technical Awards Complete Winners List
- Sidharth Malhotra Confident With His Next Film 'Brothers'
- Shraddha Kapoor Sizzling Photoshoot For Cosmopolitan
- Shraddha Kapoor Birthday: Bollywood's Heartfelt Wishes
- Shraddha Kapoor Gets Her First Nomination For Singing
- Filmfare Awards 2014: Best Playback Singer (Male)
- 5 Best Bollywood Actors In Negative Role In 2014
- Round Up Of Bollywood Box Office Collection Of 2014
- 10 Best Bollywood Movies Of 2014 That We Loved To Watch
Who are superstars in Bollywood? The three Khans, Akshay Kumar, Ajay Devgn and Hrithik Roshan who have entered this film industry long back and have ruled the Box Office over the years. These superstars in Bollywood have reached such a state that their fans will watch their movie irrespective of the movie being good or bad and they always tend to cross the 100 crores mark.
What surprises us is when the films of newcomers or actors who belong to the young brigade like Ram Leela. Ranveer Singh is a young chap in Bollywood who is really famous but he is not a superstar just yet and is on his way of becoming a star soon, yet the actor has managed to make films that made 100 crores in Box Office.
Arjun Kapoor and Alia Bhatt too are budding stars who are on their way to the top, but are not at the level where they can match their footsteps with Kareena Kapoor or Shahrukh Khan. These two stars gave a 100 crore hit film even though they are still technically newcomers.
The Khans in the Bollywood, Akshay Kumar and Ajay devgn have rarely made films that have not crosses the 100 crore mark so when these movies do make that much money, it doesn't surprise us, what surprises and grabs our attention our films that make 100 crores even though there is no superstar in the movie.
Like how I mentioned above, Ram Leela, 2 States belong to that list of Bollywood movies that surprises us by making it to the 100 crore club. Let's check out such Bollywood movies that made into the 100 crore club without any superstar presence in it.
Arjun Kapoor and Alia Bhatt may be famous Bollywood actors but they are not in the league of the Khans or Akshay Kumar etc yet the movie did really well at the Box Office.
Ranbir Kapoor too is a star in the Bollywood but not big a star as the Khans. He along with new comer Ileana and Piggy Chops gave one of the big hits in 2013.
Bhaag Milkha Bhaag
Farhan Akhtar is a superstar director but when it comes to acting he is seen more in multi-starrers and small budgets films until this movie happened.
Yeh Jawaani Hai Deewani
Both Aditya Roy Kapur and Ranbir Kapoor are not that big superstars and yet the film became a big hit.
Sidharth Malhotra is still a newcomer and has managed to enter the 100 crore club so easily.
Ranveer Singh too is another young actor who is on his way to becoming a superstar thanks to his movies making 100 crores on Box Office.
Vivek Oberoi is actually restarting his career, Aftab is no longer seen much in movies while Riteish is now getting recognized as an able actor but all the three got together and gave a big 100 crore hit like Grand Masti.