- Kartik Aaryan Thinks He's An A-list Star Now; Karan Johar THROWS Him Out Of The Akshay Kumar's Film
- Salman Khan & Akshay Kumar Make It To The Forbes Highest Paid Celebs’ List, Shahrukh Khan Not On It!
- Akshay Kumar's Gold Trivia: Did You Know? Out Of India's 9 Gold Medals, 8 Are For Hockey
- Akshay Kumar, Kriti Sanon & Riteish Deshkumh Have Fun While Shooting For Housefull 4 In London! Pics
- Gold: Akshay Kumar's Latest Song Chad Gayi Hai Is Out! Watch Here
- Housefull 4 Shooting Begins! Akshay Kumar, Riteish Deshmukh & Bobby Deol Promise Crazy Times Ahead
- Kapil Sharma’s Midair Spat To Akshay Kumar’s Sexist Comments, Television Controversies You Must Know
- Akshay Kumar Visits Sonali Bendre After Getting To Know She's Diagnosed With High-Grade Cancer!
- John Abraham Is Unfazed By Box Office Clash With Akshay Kumar!
- Akshay Kumar & Mouni Roy Starrer Gold’s Trailer Is Out! Watch It Here
- BRAVO! Akshay Kumar Takes A Strong Stand, Demands Respect For Actresses In Film Industry
- A First For Akshay Kumar! Superstar To Play Warrior King Prithviraj Chauhan In Yash Raj Film's Next?
There are some really great on-screen couples in Bollywood who always tend to win our hearts with their sizzling chemistry. For example, Shahrukh Khan and Kajol are one of the best and most loved Bollywood's on-screen couples. They have worked together in more than 10 movies and wooed the audience every time.
However, there are some Bollywood's on-screen couples which we are bored of seeing every other time. For example, Akshay Kumar and Sonakshi Sinha who share an entertaining on-screen chemistry together are getting to bore the audience.
With their upcoming movie Holiday, the co-stars are being criticised for appearing together in all the movies. In fact, Akshay these days seems to be working only with the so-called Mascot of Bollywood, Sonakshi Sinha.
Sonakshi who has become a really really common face in silver screen is pairing up with many actors like Salman and Ajay Devgn. However, her chemistry with Salman is always sizzling. But, Akshay and Sonakshi seems to be boring the audience and people are actually not liking this on-screen pair anymore.
Another Bollywood's on-screen couple who are boring the audience are Shahrukh Khan and Deepika Padukone. Although they impressed and won many hearts with Om Shanti Om, now seeing the idol with the actress on-screen seems to be boring. They will be next seen together in Happy New Year. We wish there is something new in their on-screen chemistry as we are quite bored of seeing this silver screen couple together.
So, we decided to bring out some Bollywood's on-screen couples who have become boring these days and must try to work with other stars in the industry. Take a look..
Bollywood's On-Screen Couples We Are Bored Of:
Alia Bhatt and Varun Dhawan
Alia and Varun made their debut with Student Of The Year and will now be seen in Humpty Sharma Ki Dulhania. Alia and Varun did not win hearts with their chemistry in SOTY and then Humpty Sharma is another one!
Shahrukh Khan and Deepika Padukone
SRK and Deepika shared a nice chemistry in Om Shanti Om. But, we feel Deepika shares the best on-screen chemistry with ex beau Ranbir Kapoor or the alleged new bf, Ranveer Singh.
Akshay Kumar and Sonakshi Sinha
Akshay and Sonakshi are coming together in too many films. It is becoming very monotonous and boring.
Ajay Devgn and Kareena Kapoor
From Omkara to Golmaal to Singham 2, Ajay and Kareena have acted together in a lot of films which is becoming boring now.
Katrina Kaif and Ranbir Kapoor
This Bollywood's on-screen couple won many hearts with their chemistry (both on and off-screen). But, it has becoming boring to see them again and again in both reel and real life.
Imran Khan and Kareena Kapoor
It is one of the worst Bollywood jodis who must never team up again. One can't act well and the other one prefers over-acting. Hard to digest!