- Aishwarya Rai Bachchan Is On A Roll; Might Be Seen Opposite Shahid Kapoor In Woh Kaun Thi Remake
- Rekha Pens Down A Heart-touching Letter To Aishwarya Rai Bachchan, Says 'Like The Phoenix You Rise'
- NO REGRETS! Aishwarya Rai Bachchan Admits She REJECTED These Two ICONIC Films Of Karisma Kapoor
- Never Seen Before! Aishwarya Rai Bachchan To Romance THIS SUPERSTAR In Woh Kaun Thi Remake?
- Aishwarya Rai Bachchan BREAKS SILENCE On Why She BLASTED Media When She Was With Aaradhya Bachchan!
- LOVE! Aishwarya Rai Bachchan's SWEET GESTURE For Jaya Bachchan Will Put Their SPAT Rumours To Rest
- OOPS! Amitabh Bachchan DISCRIMINATES Between Aishwarya Rai Bachchan & Shweta Bachchan; Fans Slam Him
- UH OH! What Made A Composed Aishwarya Rai Bachchan TEARY-EYED All Of A Sudden At A Recent Event?
- SPOTTED! Aishwarya Rai Bachchan Wins Kids' Hearts With Her Latest Outing, Leaves Us All Proud [PICS]
- INSIDE PICTURES From Jalsa! Aishwarya Rai Bachchan & Aaradhya Bachchan Celebrate HOLI With Amitabh
- ONLY MEMORIES LEFT! Sridevi's Last Birthday Pictures With Aishwarya Rai & Rani Will Break Your Heart
- Sridevi Funeral Live! TEARY-EYED Aishwarya Rai Bachchan & Sushmita Sen Pay Their Last Respects
- Manmarziyaan First Look! An Intense Abhishek Bachchan & Vicky Kaushal- Taapsee Pannu's Flirty Love
Bollywood love stories don't always have a happy ending, very often the couple tends to lose interest or a partner ends up cheating, leading to a very bad break up but there are some couples who have found true love and managed to sustain it as well.
Aishwarya was dating Vivek and Abhishek had Karishma in his life, so when the duo got together and decided to marry, many thought they wouldn't survive a year for they were only on a rebound when they chose each other but proving everybody wrong, the couple has managed to sustain a happy married life for so long and even have a three old baby girl who is the youngest star in the Bollywood film industry.
Every few years there are rumours of the couple splitting but the fact that they are still with each other and that they are head over heels in love shows that they are never going to separate and are going to remain one happy couple for the rest of their lives.
Similar to them are Vidya Balan and Siddharth Roy Kapur! Not many know this but Karan Johar played cupid to this couple for he felt they were made for each other and like his predictions, the duo instantly hit it off when they first met and even though there are rumours of them splitting, the couple have always been with each other and through Vidya's revelations about her love life, we can assure that this is one happy couple who are not going to split anytime soon, in fact they will never split.
There are many such couples in Bollywood who'll always be together no matter what and today I am listing out those top 10 Bollywood couples...
Aishwarya Rai-Abhishek Bachchan
Aishwarya Rai and Abhishek Bachchan are said to have got into a relationship as a rebound but contrary to those rumours, the couple have been so in love with each other through all these years and are still going strong. This power couple doesn't show any sign of every splitting up.
The two come from different religions and social backgrounds but the fact that Genelia has perfectly adapted to his family shows that they are made for each other.
Saif Ali Khan-Kareena Kapoor
This may be Saif's second marriage but something about the couple tells you that they are made for each other. They give sufficient space to each other and keep taking holiday trips to romance and of course the couple took an ample 7 years to get married.
Ranveer Singh-Deepika Padukone
From the way the two talk about each other you can tell that they are madly in love with each other and that the fact that she is calm and he is energetic, seems like a perfect match, like they say opposites attract.
Imran and Avantika dated 10 years before taking the plunge and the fact that she dated him even when he was not a star and the fact that he has never been linked with any actress says that they are meant for each other.
Shraddha and Aditya starred their journey to stardom together with their super hit film Aashiqui. The couple are secure with their careers and seem very serious about each other so it's highly likely the duo may get married to each other.
Anushka Sharma-Virat Kohli
Anushka and Virat have got serious about their relationship and since both of them don't seem like the flirty types, this love truly has meaning. The duo have met each other's parents and this mixed collaboration of cinema and cricket will work for sure.
Ranbir Kapoor-Katrina Kaif
Ranbir Kapoor and Katrina Kaif have got into a live-in relationship now. The couple are said to enter wedlock soon and the fact that both are patient with each other, understand each other and balance each other's negative traits say that they are going to remain a lovey-dovey couple forever and will never split.
Aamir Khan-Kiran Rao
For whatever reason his first marriage broke, Aamir and Kiran seem like the perfect match because they could not have got a better person to match their intellectual level.
Many suggested the actor to not marry Manyata but he went ahead nevertheless. She is a woman who has stood by his side through thick and thin and this serves as a proof that they will be together forever.