- Pre-Birthday Special! Kareena Kapoor Meets Sonam Kapoor In London
- Sonam Kapoor's Sister Rhea Kapoor Says A BIG Thank You To The Wedding Planners!
- Veere Di Wedding Trailer Is So Vibrant, Extravagant & Larger Than Life! Watch It Here
- BIG FAT WEDDING! Sonam Kapoor Is Getting Married In April; Details About Her Honeymoon Plans Out!
- Sonam Kapoor: I Don't Dress Up To Impress Other People!
- Hottest Girl Gang! Pregnant Kareena Kapoor, Karisma, Sonam & Rhea Stop The Traffic In Mumbai [Pics]
- Red Hot! Kareena Kapoor Khan’s New Pictures With Sonam Kapoor & Her Girl Gang Are So Awesome!
- A Big Fat Wedding On Cards! Stylish Pictures Of Sonam Kapoor's Sister Rhea Kapoor (Soon-to-be Bride)
- Katrina Kaif & Sonam Kapoor To Be Hot Chicks In Next?
- Sonam Kapoor's Sister, Rhea, To Venture Into Television!
- Fawad Khan Wants To Take Sonam Kapoor To Pakistan!
- Watch Sonam Kapoor's Cool Birthday Cake
Bollywood stars are eager to launch their kids in films and even the star's kids are no less for they too want to take a plunge into acting as soon as they grow up. A number of star kids have debuted recently and a number of them are in line to debut in Bollywood soon.
Tiger Shroff, Jackie Shroff's son achieved success with his very first film Heropanti where as another star kid Armaan Jain'f film Lekar Hum Deewana Dil did really bad. Alia Bhatt is one of the fine example when it comes to star kids for she has had a series of back to back hits and people are expecting her to break Deepika Padukone's record soon.
Sonam Kapoor's brother Harshvardhan Kapoor too is following the footsteps of his sister and is preparing for his debut in Bollywood where as his sister Rhea Kapoor is far from films and has more interest in getting behind the camera. In fact she is currently busy working on her next project, Khoobsurat starring her sister Sonam Kapoor in the lead.
There are many such star kids who probably have not thought about acting as an career option and don't tend on taking it too. These Bollywood celebrities have never been seen on-screen so far and going by the looks of it, may never be seen on-screen in the future as well.
Take a look at the Bollywood star kids whom you'll probably never see on-screen...
Ahana dabbled with the technical aspects of film making while pursuing her love for Oddisi dance. She recently got married to a Gurgaon-based businessman.
After producing and styling Aisha, she is busy with her next project, the Khubsoorat remake directed by Shashank Ghosh and starring sister Sonam.
Shweta is happy running her home, husband and two kids, Navya Naveli and Agastya.
Riddhima shifted base to Delhi after marrying her industrialist beau Bharat Sahni and is into jewellery designing now.
Saba Ali Khan
Saba is completely focused in designing jewellery.
Sunaina plays a key role in supervising her family's home production Filmkraft.
Kush has expressed a desire to direct films with both his actor siblings.
She assisted Vikram Bhatt on Raaz 3 and also assisted in co-writing for films like Son of Sardaar and Jism 2, Shaheen's ultimate aim is to become a director.
Arjun Kapoor's sister has shown zero interest in becoming yet another star Kapoor to join the Bollywood bandwagon.
Meghna Oberoi Bama
After taking up a course at Kishore Namit Kapoor's acting school, she didn't wish to take it further like her brother Vivek and Meghna shunned the limelight to settle down with businessman Amit Bama.