- Complete Details About Salman Khan & Disha Patani's Roles In Bharat Revealed!
- Sanju Box Office: Ranbir Kapoor To Break The Highest Record Of Salman Khan; Rivalry To Get Intense
- Bigg Boss Season 12: British Adult Film star Danny D Reacts To Being A Part Of Salman's Show!
- Bigg Boss 12: Tentative Contestants List Out! Salman To Co-host The Show With Ex-Girlfriend Kaif?
- Blackbuck Poaching Case: Jodhpur Court Hears Salman Khan’s Plea Against Conviction!
- Salman Khan Gets Mocked As He Goes UNNOTICED At A Dubai Mall; What Happened To His Popularity?
- Salman Khan & Akshay Kumar Make It To The Forbes Highest Paid Celebs’ List, Shahrukh Khan Not On It!
- Dus Ka Dum: Kamal Haasan, Karan Patel & Shilpa Shinde Grace Salman Khan’s Show (PICS)
- When Salman Khan Embarrassed Janhvi Kapoor By Telling Her To Dance In Front Of Katrina Kaif & Others
- Did Salman Khan Pay The Hospital Expenses Of TMKOC Actor Kavi Kumar Azad?
- When Salman Khan WARNED Katrina Kaif & Jacqueline Fernandez That He Will Lock Both Of Them In A Room
- Kamal Haasan To Share Frame With Salman Khan For The First Time; Thanks To Dus Ka Dum 3!
While Alia Bhatt, Shahid Kapoor and Deepika Padukone are on a spree to become the next serial kisser of Bollywood, there are some Bollywood celebrities who have said no to kissing on-screen.
Sharing a lip-lock has become a trend in Bollywood movies. The recent example is Shraddha Kapoor who shared an on-screen lip-lock with Sidharth Malhotra in Ek Villain first and now will be seen getting intimate with Shahid Kapoor in her next film, Haider. In one of the stills of Haider released by Shahid Kapoor, Shraddha and Shahid are almost sharing a lip-lock.
Unlike these Bollywood serial kissers, we have some stars who have openly rejected to share an on-screen kiss. The classic case is Salman Khan. Although the actor got intimate with his then girlfriend, Aishwarya Rai in Hum Dil De Chuke Sanam, the actor did not kiss her on-screen.
Even in his other movies, Salman has never been seen kissing. Of late, the actor is not doing any such scenes as well which separates him King of Romance Shahrukh Khan who romanced Salman's ex-girlfriend Katrina Kaif in Jab Tak Hai Jaan.
Recently, Tamanaah Bhatia who was last seen in Humshakals came in news as she said she will not don a bikini on-screen. The South-Indian actress said that she is not comfortable in kissing on-screen.
Here are some of the Bollywood celebrities who said no to on-screen kissing.
Bollywood Celebrities Who Said No To On-Screen Kiss:
Salman once said, "I don't have respect for people who kiss onscreen." Well, this is why Salman never wishes to lock lips with his gorgeous co-stars. Be it his ex flames Aishwarya Rai and Katrina Kaif or close friend Sonakshi Sinha, Sallu maintained his no-kissing clause.
Sonakshi Sinha stopped just a few inches away from meeting Akshay Kumar's lips in Holiday, as the actress has always said no to on-screen kisses.
Did you know the handsome and multi-talented Pakistani actor has a no-kissing clause in his contract? In London Paris New York the actor had to share an on-screen kiss. So, a body double was used to do it.
Tamanaah first said that she is not comfortable wearing a bikini on-screen. In both Humshakals and Its Entertainment, the actress refused to wear a two-piece. The actress recently said no to on-screen kiss as well.
Asin is another Bollywood actress who said no to on-screen kissing. The South-Indian actress who shot to fame with Ghajini said that she is not comfortable with on-screen kisses.
Although she has been kissed off-screen by Richard Gere and then by a priest, the actress has not done any on-screen lip-lock. She has done some hot scenes but never kissed on-screen.