- Sidharth Malhotra Urges PM For 'Stronger Penalties' Against Those Who Abuse Animals
- Sonam Kapoor's Wedding Party: Ranbir-Katrina, Salman-Aishwarya & Other B-Town Exes Under A Roof!
- Sidharth Malhotra: I Can't Quit Movies As The 'Bollywood Bug' Bit Me!
- Sidharth Malhotra's Shotgun Shaadi With Ekta Kapoor To Be Based On Groom Kidnappings In Bihar?
- INSIDE PICS! Kajol, Rani Mukherji, Kareena Kapoor Have A Blast At KJo's Birthday Bash For Mom Hiroo
- OUCH! Sidharth Malhotra Confirms His Break-up With Alia Bhatt Brutally; Says Perfect Girl's A Cheat
- Priya Prakash Varrier: I'm Looking Forward To Receive Bollywood Offers!
- Aashiqui 3: Sidharth Malhotra Is Open To Work With Ex Alia Bhatt But The Script Is Still A Mystery!
- Bollywood Celebrities Who Posed With SCAMSTER Nirav Modi In His Hay Days! Pictures
- After Akshay Kumar's Padman! Neeraj Pandey's Aiyaary BANNED In Pakistan
- AYE VILLAIN! Sidharth Malhotra & Kriti Sanon To Team Up For Ek Villain Sequel?
- Aiyaary Movie Review: This Espionage Thriller Is Highly Deceptive & Leaves You Perplexed!
Be it a film launch party, award night party or even a get-together, Bollywood celebrities love partying and are more than willing to attend such gatherings. They use it as a chance to unwind but during such parties, the celebs tend to have a little too much to drink and not all stars can successfully hold their drink well so they lose control of what is happening and end up starting an ugly spat with another actor.
From big superstars like Shah Rukh Khan or Salman Khan to filmmaker Shirish Kunder, many parties see actors fighting in public. The most recent one to join this list are the current crop of young super stars Varun Dhawan and Sidharth Malhotra who caught having a verbal spat at a private party. While some of these stars blame it on drinks, others say it is just age-old rivalry. For example, Salman and Shahrukh's years old fight led to the duo turning into enemies. It was during a recent function that the two actors hugged but the are still not on talking terms.
Sometimes these fights get so violent that the celebs end up slapping and punching each other. Let us take a look at some of the most unpleasant fights between stars that happen at parties.
Caught: Bollywood Actors Fighting At Parties:
Shahrukh Khan and Hrithik Roshan
The actors got into an awkward moment at a party when the two indulged in some ugly war of words. Hrithik apparently approached SRK to borrow a light when he made a snide remark, "Yeh acting wali cigarette hai. After smoking this you will learn how to do this," said Shah Rukh, making his signature gesture of opening his arms wide open. Hrithik took the joke in his stride and retorted saying, "Now that you have lent me a cigarette, you will be able to do this too," breaking into the famous move from Ek Pal Ka Jeena.
Shahrukh Khan and Salman Khan
The reason is unknown as to what the two stars argued about, but the fight should have been really bad for the actors vowed never to speak to each other. Salman during a television show revealed that he doesn't hate SRK but the fight did lead to an awkward relation, he said he could never hate him as the two had been friends for a really long time which cannot be forgotten easily.
Sidharth Malhotra and Varun Dhawan
Sidharth and Varun apparently got into a tiff which started from a small joke. Sidharth did not like Varu's comments and the fight got ugly. Though the actors denied any such thing, people at the party say otherwise.
Ronit Roy and Aditya Pancholi
Ronit is known to be a very cool person but things dint go well with Aditya, the two suddenly got into an ugly fight and started to yell at each other. Though the actors denied it, as usual party goers said otherwise.
Shahrukh Khan and Sirish Kunder
The actor reportedly lost cool when Shrish wasn't leaving him alone and was constantly hovering over him. Shrish had been making fun of this Ra. One debacle which made SRK very angry and he held Shirish and slapped him.