- Abhishek Bachchan Looks Super Happy As He Joins Wife Aishwarya & Daughter Aaradhya For A Vacation!
- Fanney Khan: Aishwarya Rai Bachchan's Halka Halka Song Is Giving Us Romantic Vibes!
- Aishwarya Rai Bachchan & Priyanka Chopra In No Mood To PATCH UP; Their Latest Move Hints So!
- Aishwarya Rai Bachchan Cares A Damn About Trolls; Kisses Aaradhya On Lips In This Cute Pic!
- Aishwarya Rai Bachchan Got Very Less Screen Time In Fanney Khan! Then Why Did She Sign The Film?
- Aishwarya Rai Bachchan Knows Her 'Angel' Aaradhya Is The CUTEST & Makes Sure The World Agrees Too!
- Aishwarya Rai Bachchan Looks Scintillating In These New Stills Of Fanney Khan; To Go The Beyonce Way
- NEW INSIDE PICS: How Aishwarya Rai, Salman Khan, Shahrukh Khan PARTIED ALL NIGHT At Sonam's Wedding
- Watch: Anil Kapoor & Aishwarya Rai Bachchan's Fanney Khan Trailer Out
- Fanney Khan Posters: Aishwarya Rai Bachchan Gets Kidnapped But What's Rajinikanth Doing There?
- Listen Up Aishwarya Rai Bachchan & Salman Khan! Jacqueline Fernandez Has A Message For You...
- INSIDE PICS From Ambani's Bash! Aishwarya Rai BONDS With Navya, Shahrukh-Kajol WOW Us With A Selfie
Bollywood Celebrities becoming famous is a matter of luck but those who marry them and become famous for nothins is luckier. So let's check out those celebrities who became famous because of their partners.
Aishwarya Rai is the only Bollywood actress who is equally famous in Hollywood. She is famous all over the world and her Cannes association which has been there for more than a decade is proof for that. But Abhishek Bachchan is either known as Sr Bachchan's son or Aishwarya's husband.
Let's check out such Bollywood celebrities who became famous because of their partners...
Aishwarya Rai Bachchan and Abhishek Bachchan-
The former beauty queen literally reigned Bollywood with her beauty and brains when she made her entry into the Hindi film industry in 1998. Aishwarya is the face of many global brands, a regular at Cannes and also made her presence felt in Hollywood. On the other hand, barring a few hits, Abhishek has unfortunately always been compared to his father Amitabh Bachchan and is known as his son. Post marriage, Aishwarya is still in the limelight and though Abhishek has his own identity, he is known as Ash's husband more so now.
Vidya Balan and Siddarth Roy Kapoor-
Though he is UTV's head honcho, he became a celebrity only after his marriage to sultry Vidya Balan.
Katrina Kaif and Salman Khan-
While the couple have split now, Katrina became famous only because she was Salman's girl and even now the actress is often referred to as Ranbir's girlfriend rather than just Katrina Kaif.
Konakana Sen and Ranvir shorey-
Though Ranveer Shorey is a class actor, he came into limelight only after marrying his superstar wife Konkana sen did people start recognizing him.
Freida Pinto and Dev Patil-
Though they did just one Bollywood movie, Frieda Pinto got recognized as a global icon, while Dev Patil is known as her love candy.
Raj Kundra and Shilpa Shetty-
Raj is a big business man but he was not known to the world, once he started dating Shilpa, he became famous. And after marriage he too is regarded as a celebrity in Bollywood.
Abhay Deol and Preeti Desai-
Preeti Desai was a nobody until Abhay Deol entered her life and today she has become a Bollywood celebrity and is often addressed as Abhay Deol's girl. Her live-in relationship with the actor has managed to keep her in the limelight.
Bipasha Basu and Harman Baweja-
When Harman tried to reinvent himself with Dishkiyaaoon produced by Shilpa Shetty and Raj Kundra, this film too tanked and did nothing for Harman's career. When he began dating Bipashsha, the actor started coming into the limelight and was often clicked with Bips. He finally admitted to being in a relationship with her and today is known as Bipasha's boyfriend. He remains in the spotlight courtesy Bips and today she is the bigger star.
Twinkle Khanna and Akshay Kumar-
Being the daughter of a superstar and a famous actress does not guarantee fame. And that was the case of Twinkle Khanna. But life changed when Twinkle met the Casanova of Bollywood, Akshay Kumar. It so happened that Twinkle was confident of her film Mela (opposite Aamir Khan) doing well at the box office. She had told Akshay that if it didn't do well, she would marry him. And destiny worked in Akki's favour. But ever since Akshay has climbed the ladder of success in Bollywood, Twinkle is known as his wife in spite of being an independent career woman.
Kiran Rao wanted to become an assistant director (AD) and started working as the third AD on the super hit film Lagaan. Today Kiran Rao is known as Aamir's wife although she's trying to make a mark for herself as a director.
The wife of Sanjay Dutt, Manyata was formerly known as Dilnawaz Shaikh, who found her way to Sanjay Dutt's heart. Known to act in B-grade films, her only claim to fame before marriage was the item song in Gangajal. But life changed when she met Sanjay Dutt. Today, Manyata is known as Mrs. Dutt and finally belongs to one of the most prestigious film families in Bollywood.
Farah Khan and Shirish Kunder-
She's the ace choreographer/director of Bollywood whose life is an inspiration. After establishing a niche for herself in the industry, Farah fell in love with Shirish Kunder, an editor. And today, Shirish is still known as Farah's husband.