- Does Aishwarya Rai Bachchan Regret Rejecting Big Banner Films Starring Shahrukh Khan & Aamir Khan?
- Shahrukh Khan Refuses To Leave Gauri Khan's Hand At Sonam Kapoor & Anand Ahuja's Wedding!
- Sonam Kapoor's Wedding Reception: A Huge Cake, Aishwarya's 'Buntsangha' & SRK-Salman's Dance!
- Stars Spotted At Sonam Kapoor's RECEPTION: Aishwarya Rai, SRK, Ranbir, Katrina, Alia & Others [PICS]
- Madhuri Dixit Reveals What She Likes The Most About Shahrukh Khan!
- Grand As Shahrukh's Mannat! Sonam Kapoor's BF Anand Ahuja's Bungalow Is COSTLIER Than The Bachchans
- Shahrukh Khan & Salman Khan Are Superheroes: Anurag Kashyap
- Karan Johar On My Name Is Khan: I'm Proud Of Shahrukh Khan & The Way He Played The Character
- Will Shahrukh, Aamir & Salman Khan Support Deepika Padukone's Stand On Gender Pay Disparity?
- Katrina Kaif On Working With Shahrukh, Salman & Aamir Khan: They Can Only Help Me Become Better!
- When Shahrukh Khan's Body Caught Fire: I Threw Myself On The Floor; I Had A Close Shave With Death
- Vikram Vedha Remake: Shahrukh Khan Might Agree To Star But Wait There's Conditions Apply!
Who says that you can't make it to Bollywood after getting married? There are many Bollywood stars who entered the industry after getting married. Did you know the gorgeous sultry veteran actress, Dimple Kapadia was married when she made her debut in super hit movie, Bobby?
Yes, you read it right! Dimple Kapadia was married to Rajesh Khanna when she made her Bollywood debut with Bobby. The actress tied the knot with the superstar about six months before Bobby released. Although her relationship with co-actor Rishi Kapoor was the talk of the town, the actress was married.
If we take the example of recent times, then Ayushmann Khurrana was also married before he made his his Bollywood debut in Vicky Donor. The actor disclosed his marital status long after the movie released. Ayushmann Khurrana broke many hearts as the actor got many fan following after his looks killed it in Vicky Donor.
There are many other Bollywood celebrities who entered the industry and debuted after getting married. For example, Raj Kapoor who is known as the Show Man of Bollywood also made his debut after being married. Although he worked as a child artist, his Bollywood debut in Neel Kamal was 7 years after he tied the knot with Krishna Kapoor.
Here are some Bollywood celebrities who debut on silver screen after getting married. Take a look...
Bollywood Celebrities Who Debut After Marriage:
SRK who is now a superstar of Bollywood made his debut after tying the knot with his lady love, Gauri Khan. He tied the knot in 1991 and made his debut with Deewana exactly 22 years back in 1992.
Anil Kapoor who had best on-screen chemistry with Madhuri Dixit was also married before making his Bollywood debut.
Dimple Kapadia was married to Rajesh Khanna when she made her Bollywood debut with Bobby. The actress tied the knot with the superstar about six months before Bobby released.
Aamir worked as a child actor in Yaadon Ki Baraat. However, he made his Bollywood debut in 1988 with Qayamat se Qayamat Tak. Well, he was married then and broke many hearts. Aamir married Reena in 1986.
The hot dusky beauty broke the barrier for married women in B town. She got married to golfer Jyoti Singh Randhawa in 2001, and made her Bollywood debut in 2003, with Hazaaron Khwaishein Aisi.
He gained popularity with tapori, but unfortunately the actor was already married. Eh tied the knot in the same year with Sunitha Kapoor.
Ayushmann tied the knot in 2011 with his childhood sweetheart, and made his Bollywood debut with hit film, Vicky Donor.
Saif Ali Khan
Saif too created a lot of buzz when he tied the knot with Amrita Singh. And it all happened before he made his Bollywood debut in 1993 with Aashiq Awara just 2 years after tying the knot with the actress.
Arjun made women go crazy for him with his handsome looks. However, he was already married to former beauty queen and supermodel, Mehr Jesia in 1998 before making his Bollywood debut with Pyaar Ishq Aur Mohabbat in 2001.