- Priyanka Chopra Is Super-awesome, Says Nick Jonas' Brother Kevin
- HOT SCOOP! Aishwarya Rai Bachchan STOPS Abhishek Bachchan To Sign His Next Opposite Priyanka Chopra
- Despite Being HIGHEST PAID Heroine Of Salman Khan, Priyanka Chopra's Fee For Bharat Is Staggering!
- Priyanka Chopra's Friends Warn Her Not To Get Too Close To Nick Jonas; This Reason To Be Blamed?
- Priyanka Chopra & Nick Jonas Are Not Interested In Each Other? Their Body Language Says It All
- Varun Dhawan & Ayushmann Khurrana React To Priyanka Chopra's Quantico Controversy!
- Kareena Kapoor Khan Denies To COMPROMISE Just To Get A Film Opposite Shahrukh Khan [Inside Details]
- Rishi Kapoor Calls Donald Trump A CLOWN & Praises Kim Jong Un!
- Priyanka Chopra & Nick Jonas Look Deeply In Love; Indulge In Some Cute PDA At His Cousin's Wedding!
- Pooja Bhatt SLAMS Trolls For Calling Priyanka Chopra To Apologise For The Latest Quantico Episode!
- Priyanka Chopra Apologises For 'Indian Nationalists' Terror Plot In 'Quantico'
- Quantico Makers Apologise To Indian Fans For Showing Them As Terrorists!
Ever heard of Kim Kardashian's butt insurance? Yes, the curvaceous American star is more popular for her oh-so-famous-and-curvy butt! Apparently, Kim Kardashian got her body asset, butt insured worth $21 million!
Well, this is not something unusual or weird and some of the celebrities have got their body parts or assets insured for a whooping some of money. Sounds weird but the trend which started in Hollywood has also taken over the minds of Bollywood beauties. Some of the Bollywood celebrities have kept up with the weird trend and got their body assets insured. For example, former beauty queen Priyanka Chopra has patent her smile and want the copyrights for it. It is reportedly said that a lot of dentists were luring customers to make them get a smile like Pee Chee. Priyanka seems to be of the opinion that her grin is very much her own, and no one has the right to copy it.
As soon as Priyanka came to know about the thriving trade promising young girls the 'Priyanka Chopra Smile' after necessary surgical tweaking, she spoke to her lawyers and also drawn up a copyright on her grin. Like America Ferrera of Ugly Betty series, Priyanka Chopra can also get her smile insured for a staggering $10 million.
It is not just the gorgeous Bollywood beauties who are getting their body assets insured or copyrighted. Even handsome hunks like John Abraham has apparently got his butt insured for 10 crores! He received an offer to have his butt insured for a whopping amount of 10 crores, and the pin up actor supposedly agreed.
Here's a look at some Bollywood celebs who are interested in getting their various body parts and attributes insured.
Bollywood Celebrities Who Insured Their Body Parts:
The handsome pin up Bollywood boy gave us a tantalising butt view in Dostana. He was offered 10 crores to have his butt insured. Well, it is an ass-et and the Most Expensive Butt In Bollywood!
The former Miss World 2000 with a pouty smile and thick lips got the copyright after she came to know the wrong ways of it getting used by doctors. It is reportedly said that a lot of dentists were luring customers to make them get a smile like Pee Chee. Priyanka seems to be of the opinion that her grin is very much her own, and no one has the right to copy it.
The Bollywood superstar got really upset when the voice artists were using his baritone without permission to sell certain products that he didn't quite approve of. So, it was buzzed that Amitabh wants to get his voice copyrighted.
The actress has apparently been approached by an American company to get her butt insured. It is the same company which has insured famous diva, Jennifer Lopez' butt. Neha went on record to say that she was mulling over the idea of getting her butt insured after an American company approached her with the idea.
A lot of times we seen funny jokes and dialogue remakes of Sunny Pajji. However, once Sunny Deol got really angry and said, 'I don't have an objection to people imitating my voice but they should know the limits. It upsets me when some people cross the line with below-the-belt mimicry.' it was rumoured that Sunny was planning to patent his voice and dialogues delivery.
The wannabe celebrity was apparently planning to her her derriere insured. We wonder who will be interested in this body asset of ageing, Rakhi!
The cute actress also planned to get her derriere insured way back in 2010. However, nothing has been updated after her planning.
Mallika who shot to fame with her bold role in Murder was apparently approached by an international insurance organisation with a proposal to insure her body for a whopping Rs.50 crores. In 2009, she even said that she wants to get her body insured!