- Sanju Box Office: Ranbir Kapoor To Break The Highest Record Of Salman Khan; Rivalry To Get Intense
- Alia Bhatt’s Latest Instagram Posts Are All About Boyfriend Ranbir Kapoor & His EX-GF Katrina Kaif!
- Sanju: Ranbir Kapoor & Karishma Tanna Get Naughty In 'Mujhe Chaand Pe Le Chalo' Song!
- Ranbir Kapoor On His Drinking Habit: I Just Can't Stop Once I Start, Drinking Is In My Genes!
- IFFM Awards 2018: Ranbir Kapoor's Sanju & Deepika Padukone's Padmaavat Lead The Nominations!
- RSS Questions The Motives Behind Ranbir Kapoor's Sanju, Says Bollywood Paints Criminals As Heroes
- Sanjay Dutt Takes A SLY DIG At Ranbir Kapoor's Affairs As He Speaks About 'Sleeping With 308 Women'
- Sanjay Dutt's Bestie Paresh Ghelani Poses With 'Kamli' Vicky Kaushal & We're SHOCKED - Here's Why
- Sanju: Sanjay Dutt's Sister Namrata Isn't Very Impressed With Paresh Rawal & Manisha Koirala!
- Trending: Here's Alia Bhatt Singing Ranbir Kapoor’s Ae Dil Hai Mushkil
- Sanju Box Office Collection Day 12: The Ranbir Kapoor Starrer Is Unstoppable
- Ranbir Kapoor's Transformation Into 'Munna Bhai' Wasn't A Cakewalk - Watch The Making Video of Sanju
There are many Bollywood celebrities who are commitment phobes. They find it really challenging to stick to one relationship and this is why, some celebrities end up getting more and more used to break up.
Getting linked to their co-stars and 'just friends' is something we all are used to. However, there are some Bollywood celebrities who must get married now. The only name that comes first in our mind is, Salman Khan. The commitment phobe has his own problems in love life. He is the King of romance in Bollywood who has dated so many actresses, but never entered marriage!
Apart from us and fans, even his close friends from the industry only wish to ask Salman one question, "When are you getting married?". Be it Aamir Khan or some close friends, everyone wishes to know when Salman Khan will get married. Age is not a factor for him and some other celebrities in Bollywood as women and men die to become their lifetime partners. However, we certainly feel that these celebrities must settle down and stop being the role partner for fans worldwide. This will help common people get a chance to impress their partners.
It is not just single celebrities who must get married now. Even some Bollywood couples should lend a thought to the idea of saying "I Do". For example, Abhay Deol and Preeti are one committed couple who are in live-in as well. They have done a movie together as well. However, Abhay doesn't believe in marriage and went on record to say, he might never get married. Abhay why should married people suffer alone? Get married. There is a thin line of difference in live-in and marriage.
Here is a look at the Bollywood celebrities who must get married now.
Bollywood Celebrities Who Must Get Married Now:
He is the most eligible bachelor who is getting old with oomph and grace. Like his contemporaries Shahrukh, Akshay and Aamir, the actor who is nearing 50 must tie the knot now!
There are many rumours about Ranbir Kapoor and his alleged girlfriend, Katrina Kaif who are apparently planning to tie the knot as well. However, the rumours seem to settle down as both Ranbir and Kat are not talking about it. We really want the pin up boy to get married and stop stealing hearts of more girls with his 'so-called single' status.
He might be going through a rough patch in his love life, but seeing Hrithik single is not good for women! We are sure Hrithik too doesn't want to get more than 30,000 marriage proposals on Valentine's Day again! (FYI, Hrithik received more than 30 thousand marriage proposals on Valentine's Day in 2000).
Abhay Deol & Preeti Desai
They are one of the live-in couples of Bollywood who are almost staying like married. So, entering the constitution of marriage might not be a big deal for them. However, Abhay doesn't believe in marriage and might stay in live-in with Preeti forever!
Soha Ali Khan & Kunal Khemu
Soha and Kunal's love story is known to all. However, like brother Saif, Soha and her live-in beau Kunal too must give marriage a thought.
Dia Mirza & Sahil Sangha
In April, 2014, Dia and Sahil got engaged and took their long term relationship to the next level. We hope this celebrity couple of Bollywood get married soon.
Sushant Singh Rajput & Ankita Lokhande
Sushant is at the peak of his career. He must consider tying the knot with his beautiful long time girlfriend, Ankita.
Bipasha Basu & Harman Baweja
After John secretly tied the knot with Priya, Bipasha who recently accepted her relationship with Harman must get married now.
Aftab Shivdasani & Nin Dusanj
Aftab and Nin have been together all the time. The inseparable couple attend functions, parties and events together. Aftab must get married now.
With nothing in Bollywood, Dino must consider getting married and focusing on his married life.
Kunal is associated with the Bachchan family now. The actor must give marriage a thought.
After elder brother, Aditya tied the knot, Uday must think about his marriage to his alleged girlfriend, Nargis Fakhri.