- STRANGE LOVE! Mira Rajput Once Threw Hubby Shahid Kapoor Out Of Their House
- Oscars 2018! Aamir Khan Says Sridevi Deserved The Oscars Mention
- Sridevi's Funeral: Rekha Started CRYING After Hugging Janhvi; Deepika Padukone Says Final Goodbye
- Sridevi's DEMISE! Vidya Balan Says My 'Inspiration Is No More'
- Aami Controversy: Here Is What Vidya Balan Has To Say!
- NASTY REMARK! When Shahid Kapoor Compared Kareena Kapoor To A BUFFALO; Took A Shocking Dig At Her
- SHE WAS UPSET! Vidya Balan's Shocking Revelation: Vidhu Vinod Chopra Asked Her To Get Her Nose FIXED
- I Have No Time For A Baby; Each Film I Do Is A New Baby: Vidya Balan
- Tumhari Sulu Proved Married Actresses Can Score A Hit: Vidya Balan
- UNEXPECTED! Did Salman Khan Just BODY-SHAME Vidya Balan With This Comment?
- BUT WHY? I Have Never Been Approached For Any Shahrukh Khan Film: Vidya Balan
- Every Time I Tried Something New, Films Didn't Work: Vidya Balan On Tumhari Sulu Failure
The Ajmer Sharif Dargah is very holy and many devotees have true faith in it as it is believed that no prayer at this Dargah goes unanswered. A lot of Bollywood celebrities have visited this shrine a couple of times for the welfare of their family and success of films.
Recently, Vidya Balan visited Mahim Dargah in Mumbai before the release of her next movie, Bobby Jasoos. Although the actress did not visit Ajmer Sharif, she visited te famous Durgah in Mumbai. A lot of Bollywood celebrities have been coming to pray and seek blessings of Khwaja Saheb in Rajasthan since the past 23 years. From Amitabh Bachchan to Katrina Kaif, we have seen famous Bollywood actors visit the shrine in Rajasthan to seek blessings. They pray Dua, wishes Mannat, Chadar Flowers at the shrine.
Not just the actors but actresses have also been regular at the Dargah. Deepika Padukone, Priyanka Chopra, Veena Mallik, Bipasha Basu, Katrina Kaif, Sonakshi Sinha and many other Bollywood beauties have visited the shrine.
A lot of controversies and criticism has been doing the rounds as celebrities visit Dargah. Some authorities say it is for publicity, some feel it is something very spiritual. Once Himesh Reshammiya visited the Dargah wearing a burqa which created a lot of controversy. Even Katrina Kaif who hardly knew Hindi and culture went to Ajmer Sharif wearing a skirt.
As Ramadan is going on, here is a look at the famous Bollywood celebrities who visited Ajmer Sharif Dargah to seek blessings from Him.
Bollywood Celebrities Who Visited Ajmer Sharif:
In 2011, Bollywood's superstar, Amitabh Bachchan visited the shrine of Sufi Saint Khwaja Moinuddin Chishti in Ajmer.
Even the son visited Ajmer Sharif Dargah. Abhishek paid obeisance at the holy shrine and also offered Chadar.
The former beauty queen paid her respect and offered a Chadar on her visit to Ajmer Sharif.
Shahrukh Khan paid obeisance at the Ajmer Sharif Dargah in Rajasthan a couple of times.
A day before the Commonwealth Games inauguration in 2010, the music composer visited Ajmer Sharif.
The gorgeous Indian beauty Deepika too visited the Dargah.
In 2011, Sanjay Dutt visited Sufi Saint Khwaja Moinuddin Chishti in Ajmer.
In 2012, the talented actress also visited Ajmer Sharif.
Even Ajay Devgn along with his wife Kajol have visited Sufi Saint Khwaja Moinuddin Chishti in Ajmer.
Katrina created a lot of controversy and was criticised as well during one of her visits at Ajmer Sharif. The actress wore a skirt to the shrine which is not allowed. After being criticised, she wore a Hijab on her next visit.
Akshay, Sonakshi and Ekta Kapoor
Akshay, Sonakshi and Ekta Kapoor together visited Ajmer Sharif Dargah before the release of Once Upon A Time In Mumbai Doobara.
Salman has also visited the shrine in Ajmer.
Before the release of his film, Blood Money actor Kunal visited the Ajmer Sharif Dargah.
Publicity queen Veena Malik also visited the shrine.