- Catfight Brewing Between Kriti Sanon & Shraddha Kapoor! Sushant Singh Rajput To Be Blamed?
- Deepika Padukone Ends Cold War With Katrina Kaif; Does The Unexpected On Her Birthday!
- Irrfan Khan Health Update: The Actor Is Doing Great! He Sings & Records Songs, Says Vishal Bhardwaj
- IFFM Awards 2018: Ranbir Kapoor's Sanju & Deepika Padukone's Padmaavat Lead The Nominations!
- Deepika Padukone Breaks Into A Cute Dance For Her Boyfriend Ranveer Singh On His Birthday!
- Deepika Padukone Clocks 25 M Followers On Instagram!
- Deepika Padukone & Ranveer Singh's Wedding To Take Place In India, Not In Italy!
- Birthday Special: 5 Reasons Why Ranveer Singh Should Get The 'Best Boyfriend' Trophy
- Did Neetu Indirectly Blame Deepika & Katrina Kaif For Their Failed Relationship With Ranbir Kapoor?
- Deepika Padukone Reveals It All; Her Favorite Food To Her Favorite Emoji!
- Shahrukh Khan Gets Special Treatment From Deepika Padukone & Ranveer Singh; Wedding Fixed On Nov 12
- Deepika Padukone Was Asked To Get A BOOB JOB Done To Be Picked Up By Bollywood Producers!
A lot of people get shattered after breakup. They lose hope and feel that their lives are over. Well one can take good things from celebrities of Bollywood. There are some Bollywood stars who have emerged stronger, powerful and successful post breakup.
Strange to hear but this is a fact as we have some really strong examples to show how stars rose to stardom after breakup and proved that life has to move on. The classic example is Kareena Kapoor. The actress who made a debut with Abhishek Bachchan in Refugee made many career mistakes by signing films that bombed at the box office.
At the top of that the tantrum queen rejected some movie roles that later turned out to be blockbusters. Kareena while dating her then beau, Shahid Kapoor came in many films with him. However, her luck clicked when the couple called it an end and Jab We Met released. Since then, Kareena gave hit films like 3 Idiots, Talaash, Bodyguard and Qurbaan. Another example is her cousin Ranbir Kapoor who too made an average debut but post breakup with Deepika Padukone, the Barfi actor became one of the hit stars of the moment.
Well there are some Bollywood celebrities whose stardom started fading when they were dating. However, post breakup, they came up stronger, successful and all the more famous. Deepika Padukone is the perfect example of this. She shot to fame with superhit film, Om Shanti Om and came back with a bang in 2013 post breakup with Ranbir Kapoor. Last year, Deepika Padukone gave 4 hit films which made her the queen of Bollywood.
Here is a list of Bollywood celebrities whose stardom doubled after breakup.
Bollywood Celebrities Whose Luck Favoured Post Breakup:
Shahid Kapoor was considered unlucky when he was dating Kareena as he gave back-to-back hits post his hit debut. However, once they called it an end, Shahid's luck just shined and the actor has worked in hit films like Jab We Met, Kaminey, R... Rajkumar and his next is Haider.
Same goes with Shahid's ex girlfriend Kareena who made wrong decisions. However, after breakup, she worked in hit films like 3 Idiots, Talaash, Bodyguard and Qurbaan to name a few.
Ranbir made a not-so-impressive debut in Saawariya opposite Sonam Kapoor. He came in some average hit films when he was dating Deepika Padukone. However, post breakup, he gave hits- Barfi, Ajab Prem Ki Ghazab Kahani, Rockstar, Yeh Jawani Hai Deewani to name a few.
Deepika made a very hit debut in Om Shanti Om which made her a sensation. However, she was too much in love with Ranbir. Post breakup with Ranbir Kapoor, Deepika came up really strong and gave 4 back-to-back hit films in 2013.
Aishwarya Rai Bachchan
Her sweet turned sour relationship with Salman took a toll on her career. But after breaking up with Salman, Aishwarya not only doubled her stardom in Bollywood but also made it to Hollywood.
John's luck came back to him after he broke up with his Jism co-star, Bipasha Basu. He gave hit films- Desi Boys, Madras Cafe and Race 2 to name a few.