- Golmaal Again Movie Review: Ajay Devgn & Co. Stay True To 'Iss Diwali Logic Nahin Sirf Magic'!
- SO CUTE! Taimur Plays With Tusshar Kapoor's Son Laksshya! View Pictures
- Golmaal Again: Ajay's Golmaal Family Grows, Psst...They Even Had Some 'Blue' Visitors On The Sets!
- Bikini Diaries! Bruna Abdullah Holidays In Brazil By The Beach
- Nail-biting! Sunny Leone Tweets On Donald Trump Vs Hillary Clinton Election Results!
- Tusshar Kapoor Has The Last Laugh After Donald Trump's Victory!
- Must See Pics! Sarah Jane Dias Holidays In Croatia
- First Pic: Tusshar Kapoor’s Son Laksshya Sleeping On His Father's Shoulder!
- So Sweet! Tusshar Kapoor's Reaction On Kareena Kapoor's Pregnancy
- My Son Looks Exactly Like Me Says Tusshar Kapoor (First Picture)
- Wow! Tusshar Kapoor Becomes The Father Of A Baby Boy!
- APPLY FOR LEAVE! Sunny Leone Will Sell Tickets On First Day For Mastizaade
It is said that being a celebrity kid helps you build your Bollywood career. Well this doesn't hold true as your talent and luck defines it all. Being a star kid is just an added benefit. There are many Bollywood actors who have really famous celebrity parents, but their kids have failed to make it big in the industry.
For example, Raj Babbar is one of the talented veteran actors who has worked in many hit films-Nikaah, Aaj Ki Aawaz, Insaaf Ka Taraazu to name a few. However, his son Prateik Babbar failed to make a mark in the Bollywood industry. Prateik Babbar tried his luck in many Bollywood movies but even after playing lead and side roles, the celebrity kid failed to impress the audience.
Some celebrity kids like Tanisha Mukherjee also tried her luck to stay in the industry but she failed to make it big like her mother Tanuja and sister, Kajol. Tanuja was one of the most popular veteran stars of Bollywood. Her elder daughter Kajol has ruled the industry in 90s. However, Tanuja's younger daughter Tanisha tried a lot and even her star family helped to build her career, but the actress failed to impress the audience.
Tusshar Kapoor, the star kid of legend, Jeetendra also tried hard to rule the industry but failed in lead roles. Finally he landed in multi-starrer films like Golmaal and Kya Kool Hai Hum series to stay in the industry.
Here is a look at the unlucky star kids who flopped despite famous parents back up.
Unlucky Star Kids Who Flopped Despite Famous Parents:
His father Jeetendra is one of the hit stars of Bollywood. However, Tusshar flopped miserably as lead character on-screen. Finally he landed in multi-starrer roles in Golmaal and Kya Kool Hai Hum series.
She is the daughter of veteran actress Tanuja who flopped on silver screen.
The sultry Bong beauty comes from a family of Bollywood actors. Her grandmother Suchitra Sen, mother Moon Moon Sen and sister Raima Sen are already famous. Despite skin show and bold roles, Riya failed to last in the industry.
She is the daughter of veteran superstar, Rajesh Khanna who came and left the industry after flopping miserably.
He is the son of Raj Babbar who shot to fame as Genelia's brother in Jaane Tu Ya Jaane Na. But the actor failed to stay for long even after playing side roles in Dum Maaro Dum.
His father Suresh Oberoi has worked in many hit films. Vivek too made a hit debut in Company and worked in hit films like Saathiya, Shootout At Lokhandwala but later made wrong movie choices. However, the actor is working hard and came back with Krissh and Grand Masti.
The son of a superstar Mithun Chakraborty too tried his luck in Bollywood but the celebrity kid flopped miserably.
She is the daughter of veteran stars Dharmendra and Hema Malini. However, the Dhoom girl did not last long in the industry.
He is the star kid of legend, Dev Anand. Dev Anand launched his son in Anand Aur Anand in 1984 after which Suneil did some flop films. After a failed Bollywood career, Suneil is now working in the Anand film house, Navketan Films.