- Deepika Padukone's Padmaavat Crosses 300 Crores After Spanning 50 Days In Theatres
- Post Padmaavat's Success, Deepika Padukone HIKES Her Fees & Acts CHOOSY
- Heartbreaking! Deepika Padukone Gets Emotional; Talks About Irrfan Khan's Ill Health
- Gauri & Shahrukh Khan TURN HEADS, Deepika Padukone-Ranveer Singh SLAY At Hello Hall Of Fame Awards
- She Will NEVER FORGIVE Her! What Deepika Padukone Did To Avoid Ranbir Kapoor's Ex Katrina Kaif
- Deepika Padukone Talks About Prakash Padukone, Says Her Father Is A Very Humble Person
- WOW! Deepika Padukone Has Started Shopping For Her Wedding; Marriage With Ranveer Singh Fixed
- Deepika Padukone SUFFERING From UNBEARABLE Back Pain? Might Take 4 Months To Recover!
- Sridevi's Funeral: Rekha Started CRYING After Hugging Janhvi; Deepika Padukone Says Final Goodbye
- Kareena Kapoor Wants To Star In A Kannada Movie! Read Details
- Vishal Bhardwaj Postpones The Shoot Of Deepika Padukone & Irrfan Khan's Film
- Angry Sonam Kapoor SLAMS A Journalist When Asked About Deleting Deepika Padukone's PadMan Video!
- Ranveer Singh: Ranbir Kapoor Rejected Band Baaja Baraat, Aditya Chopra Politely Said I'm Ugly
Bollywood's Reigning Queen Deepika Padukone has have the time of her life. Everything she touches is turning into gold. Her last 6-8 releases have all been super hit movies with returns easily crossing 100 crores but on personal front the actress has not been lucky enough resulting in Deepika Padukone having many love affairs.
Presently the actress is dating Ranveer Singh and even though she is trying to deny the news, the entire world is aware of her relationship with the Ram-Leela costar. The actress who has been on the top of her game and has had a fabulous year with regard to films. When she appeared on Koffee with Karan and Karan grilled her on why she would keep her relationship with Ranveer Singh under wraps, Deepika replied, "So I think that was a stage in my life where I genuinely believed that that I had fallen in love... I think that it was a relationship that I thought would go beyond." She further added that, "For whatever reasons...I think we're very different people and we're not compatible. For whatever reasons it didn't work out. And since then I wont say cautious but I think I'm very, very scared to invest emotionally in a relationship, because I don't know how to just casually date, I don't know how to be in this in-between dating but not committing. I don't know that space. I want to be very sure before I'm ready to commit."
The 27-year-old actress suggested Ranbir Kapoor's infidelities were the reason for their break-up. And when Karan Johar questioned her doing rapid fire round, "Your best off-screen kiss was with Ranbir, Ranveer or Saif?" the Ram Leela star replied "Ranveer". Well, it's definitely nice to know that she has found the man of her dreams now but Deepika has definitely had her share of alleged and controversial affairs.
With her blooming career and back to back hit films, she has become everyone's dream girl and has billions of fan following in the world. But that's nothing new for her. Ever since she began her modeling career and before she entered Bollywood, Dips has had a long string of boyfriends. Here's a look at her long list of affairs...
Nihar was apparently Deepika Padukone's first boyfriend in Mumbai. The two met at an acting school in Mumbai in 2005 and what appeared as a budding friendship, soon turned into a blooming romance. Nihar, who was in a live in relationship with Dips for three years, certainly seemed heart broken as Deepika moved on.
The actor allegedly dated Upen Patel for a brief period.
This leggy las allegedly dated this model for a brief amount of time.
Cricket hero and the nation's heartthrob Yuvraj Singh had a bevy of beauties whom he dated including Bollywood actresses Kim Sharma and Deepika Padukone. While Yuvraj and Kim were dating for a long time before she married a businessman, Yuvraj and Deepika's alleged affair was short lived and the two maintained they were just good friends.
Deepika was romantically linked to Mallya scion Siddharth as the two were rumoured to be dating. Son of liquor baron Vijay Mallya, Sid was often spotted accompanying the leggy lass and was rumoured to have thrown a big birthday bash for his lady love. Deepika was also spotted at IPL events with Sid and the two were also caught getting cosy on camera. She was a constant at Kingfisher parties and events and he too would attend her fashion shows too. But for reasons unknown, the two called it quits.
They were the ‘it' couple of Bollywood and both Deepika and Ranbir declared their love openly. Their romance brewed on the sets of Bachna Ae Haseeno. Ranbir had proposed to Deepika during an awards function and they dated for close to three years. But trouble soon descended in paradise when rumours of Ranbir's alleged infidelity spread like wild fire. Ranbir was shooting with Katrina Kaif for Rajneeti and it is said that this film sparked an affair between the two.
Rumours about Ranveer and Deepika dating refuse to die down. The two were clicked getting cozy in Dubai where Deepika was shooting for Farah Khan's Happy New Year with SRK. Ranveer was apparently invited by King Khan to join them at a party while he was in Dubai. While their onscreen chemistry is Ram Leela is sizzling hot, so is their off screen chemistry. Deepika and Ranveer were recently spotted celebrating her birthday in New York.