- Ram Kapoor Says He Will Shoot Himself Before He Compares Himself To Salman Khan!
- Salman Khan: There Is No One Better Than Jacqueline Fernandez In The Current Generation!
- Salman Khan’s Film ‘Loveratri’ Starring Aayush Sharma In Trouble!
- Jacqueline Fernandez's Salman Khan-Varun Dhawan Connection
- Race 3: Jacqueline Fernandez Refused To Use Stunt Doubles For The Action Sequences!
- EXCLUSIVE! I Have Always Found Salman Khan Very Fascinating: Sonnalli Seygall
- Salman Khan And Jacqueline Fernandez Are Back On Jumma With Heeriye From Race 3
- Dus Ka Dum’s First Contestant Of The Show Faints, Salman Khan’s Gesture Will Surprise The Fans!
- The Spat Between Salman Khan & Ranbir Kapoor To Get Uglier [Inside Details]
- Yogita Bihani Says Working With Superstar Salman Khan Has Been The Best Experience Of Her Life
- Salman Khan’s Dus Ka Dum Launch Date Revealed; Race 3 Team To Promote Film On His Show!
BEing Human foundation is extremely close to Salman khan, he is very famously known to help people who are less foturnate and is often spent time visiting the cancer patients and other orphanages.
Salman has created this brand through which he is helping such people, all the money that is recovered through this brand goes into his Being Human charity. Salman may be basking in the success of his last film kick but the actor made time for his project and shot for the brand latest collection.
This Being human collection is said to release on 18th August and Salman spent the day shooting for the campaign. He himself posted pictures of the photoshoot and tweeted,"Just shot for Being Human clothing. Campaign and collection launching 18th aug. #BeingHumanClothing."
He even organised a special screening of Kick for people with hearing problem, the actor tweeted, "Kick organised for the hearing impaired by Inox in three cities - Mumbai, Noida and Bengaluru."Salman Khan is currently busy shooting for his next movie and his fans are in for a double treat next year as the actor will be seen in a double role in Sooraj Barjatya's Prem Ratan Dhan Payo.
The actor will play the role of twin brothers in the upcoming film, and both roles are reportedly based on Salman's different personalities. The actor is giving a treat after treat for his fans, check out the pictures from his latest photoshoot for his Being Human campaign, which the actor himself posted.
Salman has now become one of the most powerful stars due to his back to back hit films.
Salman has created a record of having 7 back to back 100 crore grossing films.
Salman himself posted these behind the scenes snapshots of his latest photoshoot.
Salman is currently shooting for Prem Ratan Dhan Payo, in which he will be romancing Sonam Kapoor.
Salman is very dedicated with his Being Human foundation which he uses to help the less fortunate people.
His dad too took part in the Being Human's last collection photoshoot.
This foundation has become more of a brand and has branches all over the country.
This is a picture from the last collection and it has the entire Khan family posing for the picture.