- Race 3 Monday (4 Days) Box Office Collection: Salman Khan’s Film Unaffected, Stands Tall As A Rock!
- Remo Out! Even After Getting Poor Reviews For Race 3, Salman Khan Starts Preparing For Race 4
- Salman Khan's Race 3 Gave Anil Kapoor, Jacqueline Fernandez & Daisy Shah Their Own Box Office Record
- EXCLUSIVE: Thanks To Ranbir Kapoor! Katrina Kaif Is Getting Closer To Salman Khan & Family
- Race 3 First Weekend (3 Days) Box Office Collection: Salman Khan’s Film Is UNAFFECTED By Bad Reviews
- Ranbir Kapoor HITS BACK At Salman Khan For His Comment 'Sanjay Dutt Should Play Himself In Sanju'
- Race 3 Saturday (2 Days) Box Office Collection: This Salman Khan Film Scores Big!
- The Fate Of New Shows Are Out! Salman Khan’s Dus Ka Dum Gets Lesser Ratings Than Bigg Boss!
- Drop Everything Else & Check Out These Race 3 Dialogues That You Can Use In Your Daily Life!
- Race 3 First Day (Friday) Box Office Collection: Eid Saves Salman Khan Starrer From Being A Disaster
- Salman Khan Is A ZERO! Read To Know Why
- Salman Khan-Arjun Kapoor’s Ugly Spat Causes A Major Financial Loss For Boney Kapoor!
After the second hug at Baba Siddiqui's Iftar party, Salman and Shahrukh are making news again. The famous Iftar hug has been repeated again. Last year, Salman Khan and SRK made headlines after they hugged each other.
We all know the rivalry of Salman and Shahrukh which is immensely popular in Bollywood. However, keeping all this at bay and being good on such occasions has been a treat to the eyes.
Well this is not the first time Salman Khan shocked with a hug! There have been many momentous events where Salman Khan raised many eyebrows with a hug. The Jadoo Ki Jhappi has been one of his ways off lately to make headlines or sort out unsolved issues.
For example, Salman Khan was on a hugging spree last year. From hugging Shahrukh at Iftar party to giving a warm hug to Abhishek Bachchan, Salman has tried his friendly way to create magic. Well, at least for his inner circle of friends and for the cameras.
Apart from Iftar hug, one of the memorable hugs of Salman Khan is with Amitabh Bachchan. Everyone knows the reason as Big B's bahurani (Aishwarya Rai Bachchan) who is Salman's ex flame made Salman avoid Bachchans post break up. Same way, when Salman hugged Abhishek Bachchan who is the husband of his ex girlfriend, Aishwarya Rai, it was shocking.
However, it seems like Salman is in a friendly mood and want to leave the past behind. Here are the best hugs of Salman Khan that made headlines.
Famous Hugs Of Salman Khan That Made Headlines:
Salman Khan and Shahrukh Khan At Iftar 2014
This is the second time Salman and SRK hugged each other at Baba Siddiqui's Iftar party. Last year at the same party, SRK and Salman greeted each other and that made headlines. This year too, history repeated itself!
Salman Khan and Abhishek Bachchan
Bollywood's Dabangg Khan Salman was once a good friend of Abhishek Bachchan. After Abhishek went ahead and tied the knot with Salman's ex-flame Aishwarya Rai, the two never spoke to each other. However, Salman hugged Abhishek at Screen Awards in 2013. During the distribution of the mementos, Salman Khan hugged and warmly received everyone including Abhishek Bachchan with whom he has not had a good relationship over the past few years for the known reasons. Moreover, Sallu also congratulated Ash's husband Abhishek on Dhoom 3 success.
Salman Khan and Amitabh Bachchan
Salman and Amitabh hugged each other on the sets of Jai Ho which created a lot of news. Thatnks to Big B's bahurani and Salman's ex, Amitabh and Salman's hug made headlines.
Salman Khan And Shahrukh Khan At Iftar 2013
This was one of the most famous hugs of Salman Khan. Last year at Baba Siddiqui's party, the celebrity rivals hugged each other.
Salman Khan And Shahrukh Khan At Screen Awards
Salman and SRK hugged each other at Screen Awards 2013 stage as well!
Salman Khan And Katrina Kaif
Salman and Katrina's hug have always been really cute and romantic. Even after the alleged couple broke up, they came together in movies.
Salman Khan and Karan Johar
Salman and Karan never met eye-to-eye and maintained distance as well due to Karan's best friend, Shahrukh Khan who is or was an arch rival of Salman. However, on a reality show, Salman not only hugged Karan but also appeared in his candid chat show later.
Salman Khan and Priyanka Chopra
It was rumoured that Priyanka Chopra and Salman Khan had some differences with each other and the former beauty queen even accepted on Koffee With Karan. She said she doesn't know why Salman suddenly grown cold towards her. However, things seems to have patched up and she even came on his show, Bigg Boss 7 to promote, Krissh 3.