- Shahrukh Khan Reveals Why He Got Married To Gauri Khan So Early, Lies About Smoking & Much More!
- Trending: Here's Alia Bhatt Singing Ranbir Kapoor’s Ae Dil Hai Mushkil
- 16 Years Of Devdas: Aishwarya Rai Kept Dancing With BLEEDING Ears; Shahrukh REPLACED Salman Khan
- WWE Star John Cena Is Inspired By Shahrukh Khan, Here's The Proof!
- Unbelievable, Salman Khan Just Called Katrina Kaif ‘Baby’ & She Even Responded To It!
- Shahrukh Khan's Children Aryan, Suhana & AbRam Look Way Too Awesome In Their Latest Holiday Pictures
- NEW INSIDE PICS: How Aishwarya Rai, Salman Khan, Shahrukh Khan PARTIED ALL NIGHT At Sonam's Wedding
- Salman Khan & Shahrukh Khan Trolled In Ranbir Kapoor's Sanju 'Munna Bhai' Memes! Really Hilarious
- Shahrukh Khan's Daughter Suhana Khan Makes Jaws Drop With Her Latest Bikini Picture! View Here
- Shahrukh Khan Gets Special Treatment From Deepika Padukone & Ranveer Singh; Wedding Fixed On Nov 12
- Shahrukh Khan, Gauri, Aryan, Suhana & AbRam Holiday In Barcelona! View Pictures
- INSIDE PICS From Ambani's Bash! Aishwarya Rai BONDS With Navya, Shahrukh-Kajol WOW Us With A Selfie
Whenever we hear the word Bollywood, we think of glamour, romance, fascination, charm, stardom and beauty. But there is this one thing which we all definitely think about when talk of Bollywood, our favorite actors, actresses and the best on-screen jodi like Kajol-Shahrukh, Aishwarya-Salman, Katrina-Salman, Deepika-Ranveer and so on.
But have you ever given a thought to watching the Jodi's given below? Yeah, the father-son jodi we would love to seen on-screen. Shahrukh and his son Aryan top this list! His son is definitely very young to join Bollywood currently, as he is still pursuing his studies in London. But it would be very appealing for the audience to see them together on screen. Aryan has gained good looks from his dad and romance must undoubtedly be genetic to him and all this makes him blessed enough to reach the pinnacle of Bollywood, as and when he considers of getting into it.
Moreover, it would be a delight for the audience if any director could rope them in together. Similarly there are a number of such Bollywood real life father-son jodi's that we would like to see on screen. These are some of the most interesting Jodi's for which the audience is probably bouncing off the walls. We hope that these Jodi's would cause a stir in Bollywood and at the box-office.
Father-Son Jodis Of Bollywood We Want To See On-Screen:
Shah Rukh Khan and Aryan-
Considering SRK loves everything he does to be larger than life, and if his adorable son is roped in for a film with him, we can only wonder what larger than life film will it be. However long we have to wait for this to become a reality, we'd love to see both Shah Rukh and Aryan together.
Jackie Shroff and Tiger Shroff-
Tiger has helped Aamir attain his envious physique for Dhoom 3 and his debut Heropanti acheives usper success at box office. His father has the one of the most powerfull on screen persona so Jackie and Tiger coming together in a film is highly anticipated.
Anil Kapoor and Harshvardhan Kapoor-
The ever green Anil Kapoor has two fiery daughters Sonam and Rhea but not many know about his handsome son Harshvardhan Kapoor, who is waiting for his big Bollywood debut is another star kid to watch out for. Anil and Harsh would make up for a 'jhakaas' jodi if paired up together for a film.
Saif Ali Khan and Ibrahim-
Saif Ali Khan's adorable son Ibrahim was in a blink-and-you-miss appearance in his father's film Tashan. The star son played a young Saif Ali Khan in the movie, however, this isn't something we are counting. It may be years before Ibrahim makes his big debut in Bollywood if he chooses to take that up as a career. With Saif looking younger by the day, Ibrahim will have to try hard to keep female attention in his direction and away from his father Saif.
Rakesh Roshan and Hrithik Roshan-
While Rakesh has been busy making films for his son Hrithik, we wish the two would join hands as actors for their next venture. After establishing his son's career, Hrithik can probably re-pay the favour.
Aamir Khan and Junaid-
Junaid is Aamir's son from his first marriage to Reena and the audiences would be eager to see what the two bring together on the big screen. Junaid however, is working behind the screen with his father as an assistant director on the film 'P.K'. We hope our wish to see Aamir and Junaid together as actors in a film materializes soon.