- Uday Chopra's Selling His Rs 25 Crore Villa In The USA & The Inside Pics Will Make You Ask, BUT WHY?
- Nargis Fakhri Ditches Her Complicated Relationship With Uday Chopra; Spotted Kissing Matt Alonzo!
- THEY ARE JUST FRIENDS! Nargis Fakhri Isn't Getting Married To Uday Chopra
- BIG FAT INDIAN WEDDING! Nargis Fakhri & Uday Chopra Are GETTING MARRIED; Here Are The Details
- OMG! Remember Uday Chopra? We Bet You CAN’T Recognize Him In His Latest Pictures, Looks So Different
- JUST A RUMOUR! This Is What Nargis Fakhri Has To Say About Getting Married To Uday Chopra
- I Am Not Dating Uday Chopra: Nargis Fakhri
- Not For Uday Chopra! Nargis Fakhri Shares Her Super Hot Bikini Pictures On Instagram & Looks Wow!
- Nargis Fakhri Opens Up About Rumours On Quitting Bollywood & Leaving India!
- Nargis Fakhri Unable To Move On Post Break Up With Uday Chopra?
- Shocking! Uday Chopra Cancels Marriage With Nargis Fakhri, She Quits Bollywood & Leaves For New York
- LAME: Uday Chopra's Valentine's Wish To Nargis Fakhri Will Make You Faint!
Do you remember any hit film of Tusshar Kapoor or Asin or Bhumika Chawla? Not exactly right? Well it is obvious as these and many such celebrities who entered the industry with a bang and disappeared from the industry even faster.
While their 15 minutes of fame ended with the last scene of their last movie, their names surely made it to the gracious list of super flop celebrities. Lets take a bow and remember these Bollywood celebrities who gave one hit or acted in one film and bagged the title of super flop stars.
For example, Asin became a sensation with her Bollywood debut in Tamil remake of Ghajini opposite Aamir Khan. After that the actress failed to impress with lead roles in Ready and one of the stars in multi-starrer Housefull 2.
Many other Bollywood celebrities had short lived success in the industry. For example, Ameesha Patel became a sensation when she made her debut with Hrithik Roshan in Kaho Naa Pyaar Hai. She became a sensation overnight and her looks, style everything was the talk of the town. However, her wrong decisions, poor scripts and flop movies took her fame down. After her short lived success in Bollywood, Ameesha is trying to re-launch herself, but failing. Ameesha is going to re-launch herself in Desi Magic. Lets hope the cute actress gets her fame and success back.
Here is a list of Bollywood celebrities who saw short lived success in the industry.
Bollywood Celebrities Who Had Short Lived Success:
She became a sensation overnight with Kaho Naa Pyaar Hai, but her wrong movie choices added the pretty face in this list. Her success was really short lived and the actress is struggling hard to come back. Her next re-launch is Desi Magic opposite Zayed Khan who too would make his entry back in the industry.
Tusshar is known for Golmaal and Kya Kool Ha Hum franchises. His success was really short lived.
Bhumika became a hit with Tere Naam opposite Salman Khan. After this movie, Bhumika went back to Telugu films. Now the actress is happily married to Yoga guru Bharat Thakur.
Zarine had a miserable debut but she got immense success when she danced on the item song, Character Dheela opposite Salman Khan in Ready. She appeared in multi-starrer Housefull 2 as well, but failed to stay for long.
Sarah Jane Dias
She debuted with Kya Super Kool Hain Hum. With a few films here and there the actress is managing to be in Bollywood but for how long? On being asked about her one-hit status in an interview, the actress said, "I don't care about tags like one-hit-wonder. I am here to do my job."
Gracy got noticed with her hit serial, Amanat. She appeared in hit films like Gangajal, Lagaan and Munnabhai MBBS. However, the success did not last long as the actress picked up wrong movies which did not impress the audience and flopped at the box office.
Sonal became a hot sensation when she made her debut as a girl-next-door in Jannat opposite serial kisser, Emraan Hashmi. However, the success of this Bollywood hottie was short lived.
Uday made his debut in multi-starrer film, Mohabbatein. Uday tried hard to last in the industry, but failed to hold the short lived success. He is known his role in Dhoom series and now after so many failed attempts, Uday has also declared his retirements plans from films.
His first Bollywood film Dum Maaro Dum won him many accolades, both for his sex appeal as well as his performance in the film. But sadly, he too joined the league of one-hit-wonders. However, his short success in Bollywood is not the end for him. The actor has a flourishing career in the Telugu film industry where he is originally from.
He was a sensation when he made his debut in television. Rajeev managed to impress one and all with his performance in Aamir, after which his career graph only went down. It might be best if the actor gave up the dream of being a hero in Bollywood, and just goes back to television.