- Hrithik Roshan Gets A Huge Surprise From The Kids Of Super 30!
- Did Sanjay Leela Bhansali Drop The Idea Of Working With Salman Khan? We're As Confused As You Are!
- Sanjay Leela Bhansali DYING To Cast Salman Khan In His Next Film? The Director Drops MAJOR HINTS
- Priyanka Chopra Is Like A Chameleon; When Hrithik Roshan Wanted To Help Her But She Got Angry
- Kareena Kapoor Was Thrown Out Of KNPH; Gave Shocking Interview About Hrithik-Ameesha Post Rejection
- Fitness Challenge: 7 Bollywood Celebs Who Accepted It & Left Fans Drooling [Videos]
- Hrithik Roshan Turns Photographer On The Sets Of Super 30
- Arjun Rampal Caught FIGHTING LOUDLY With Mehr; Was He Secretly Meeting Hrithik's Ex-wife Sussanne?
- Hrithik Roshan Wished Mohanlal On His Birthday & That Has Left The Social Media Users Guessing!
- Throwback: A 8 Year Old Hrithik Roshan Aping Michael Jackson's 'Thunder' Moves Is Priceless!
- Hrithik Roshan's Sister Sunaina On Her Life Battles: I Am A Survivor, Not A Victim!
- Hrithik Roshan's Heart Swells With Pride At India's Glory At Commonwealth Games 2018!
A lot of Bollywood celebrities have changed their real name and got some funky stage names in the industry. It is a very old trend which is going on since generations. However, some Bollywood celebrities have really funny nicknames which can make you say, What The Hell!
We all have nicknames. While some are funny, some tend to sound embarrassing. Many celebrities in Bollywood have really funny nicknames which might not have any resemblance with their character or persona. For example, Lolo or Bebo are some of the well known nicknames of Bollywood celebrities, Karisma and Kareena Kapoor respectively. I mean why this name for them? What does Lolo mean? Bebo? We know Bebe not Bebo!
Some other Bollywood celebrities with really funny nicknames are Hrithik Roshan. The nickname of this handsome Bollywood actor is Duggu. Hrithik's grandma gave this pet name to Hrithik as his father, Rakesh Roshan was called Guddu and they wanted Hrithik to have a similar pet name.
They might be really famous worldwide but some celebrities have really funny and embarrassing nicknames which can actually make you laugh out loud. So, it is not just we who have funny nicknames. Even celebrities lead a normal lives like us and have some embarrassing pet names.
For example, Sonam Kapoor went on record to say that once her father, Anil Kapoor started calling her Giraffe. Thanks to her height which gave her this embarrassing nickname. We do not know whether the celebrity kid is still called by that name or not.
Here is a list of Bollywood celebrities who have really funny nicknames. From Priyanka Chopra to Hrithik Roshan, the list has all the funny and embarrassing pet names of celebrities to make you laugh.
Funny Nicknames Of Bollywood Celebrities:
Hrithik Roshan: Duggu
Hrithik is called as Duggu by his family and close friends.
Priyanka Chopra: Mimi
Apart from being named Pee Chee and Piggy Chops, Priyanka Chopra also has another nickname, Mimi which is inspired after the famous French diva, Mimi Rogers.
Sonam Kapoor: Giraffe
Due to her height, Sonam was once called Giraffe by her father, Anil Kapoor.
Alia Bhatt: Alools
Alia was fat before making her Bollywood debut with Student of the Year. The actress had several funny nicknames which linked with her figure. Alia once said, "My mom calls me Aloo Kachaalu. Some people call me Batata Vada, Aloo Baalu and Aloo Kalu... my sister calls me Alools." Everything related to Aloo we must say.
Bipasha Basu: Bonnie
Bengali nicknames are really funny and sometimes embarrassing too. Bipasha too is not spared as the Bong beauty is also called as Bonnie as she says she looked like a bonnie; round, plump and healthy. Bipasha is one of the Bollywood celebrities who has many nicknames like Bipsy, B, Bip, BB, Bhopu, Basu, Baby Basu, Bona, and Bips to name a few.
Govinda: Chi Chi
Govinda might hate his pet name, but it actually sounds funny and cute.
Kareena Kapoor: Bebo
Kareena's nickname is Bebo and she even has a song with this name in Kambakkht Ishq.
Karisma Kapoor: Lolo
Karisma has a funny nickname. What is the meaning of Lolo?
Shraddha Kapoor: Chirkoot
Shraddha's childhood friend, Varun Dhawan has given this nickname to the Bollywood actress.
Ranbir Kapoor: Raymond
Neetu Singh calls her son, Raymond after the popular men's clothing brand. She feels that Ranbir is a complete man so this pet name suits him.