- Deepika Padukone's Padmaavat Crosses 300 Crores After Spanning 50 Days In Theatres
- Post Padmaavat's Success, Deepika Padukone HIKES Her Fees & Acts CHOOSY
- Heartbreaking! Deepika Padukone Gets Emotional; Talks About Irrfan Khan's Ill Health
- Gauri & Shahrukh Khan TURN HEADS, Deepika Padukone-Ranveer Singh SLAY At Hello Hall Of Fame Awards
- She Will NEVER FORGIVE Her! What Deepika Padukone Did To Avoid Ranbir Kapoor's Ex Katrina Kaif
- Deepika Padukone Talks About Prakash Padukone, Says Her Father Is A Very Humble Person
- WOW! Deepika Padukone Has Started Shopping For Her Wedding; Marriage With Ranveer Singh Fixed
- Deepika Padukone SUFFERING From UNBEARABLE Back Pain? Might Take 4 Months To Recover!
- Sridevi's Funeral: Rekha Started CRYING After Hugging Janhvi; Deepika Padukone Says Final Goodbye
- Kareena Kapoor Wants To Star In A Kannada Movie! Read Details
- Vishal Bhardwaj Postpones The Shoot Of Deepika Padukone & Irrfan Khan's Film
- Angry Sonam Kapoor SLAMS A Journalist When Asked About Deleting Deepika Padukone's PadMan Video!
- Happy New Year To Fight It Out With Three Other Films At Box Office
The gorgeous actress Deepika Padukone was nothing less than stunning when she unveiled the Stardust magazine cover. Deepika Padukone is the cover girl of Stardust November issue.
Deepika was wearing two-toned black dress with matching heels. She was spotted twice on the same day by the shutterbugs. First at the Siddhivinayak temple in Mumbai and then at the unveiling of magazine cover event.
Both the places she was spotted wearing black with her blood red lipstick. She was looking every bit beautiful.
Deepika Padukone said at the event, "For me what is important is the love and appreciation you get from the audience. It has been very well-received. The kind of reaction that I have got to the film is what one looks forward to."
Deepika goes to Siddhivinayak before and after her movie releases.
Check out the pics from the event here...
Gorgeous Deepika was adding glamour with this black two-toned dress.
She unveiled the magazine.
Deepika was absolutely stunning and showed off her flawless back in this dress.
The actress posing for the shutterbugs.
Stunning beauty Deepika will be in the November issue of Stardust magazine cover.
Deepika was seen posing with the magazine along with others.
Fans thronged the actress for an autograph and she readily obliged.
This leggy lass will be seen in Tamasha along with her ex boyfriend Ranbir Kapoor. The pair is all set to rock after their Yeh Jawani Hai Deewani.
Deepika also has a project with her alleged beau Ranveer SIngh in Bajirao Mastani directed by Sanjay Leela Bhansali.