- Abhishek Bachchan Looks Super Happy As He Joins Wife Aishwarya & Daughter Aaradhya For A Vacation!
- Fanney Khan: Aishwarya Rai Bachchan's Halka Halka Song Is Giving Us Romantic Vibes!
- Aishwarya Rai Bachchan & Priyanka Chopra In No Mood To PATCH UP; Their Latest Move Hints So!
- Aishwarya Rai Bachchan Cares A Damn About Trolls; Kisses Aaradhya On Lips In This Cute Pic!
- Aishwarya Rai Bachchan Got Very Less Screen Time In Fanney Khan! Then Why Did She Sign The Film?
- Aishwarya Rai Bachchan Knows Her 'Angel' Aaradhya Is The CUTEST & Makes Sure The World Agrees Too!
- Aishwarya Rai Bachchan Looks Scintillating In These New Stills Of Fanney Khan; To Go The Beyonce Way
- NEW INSIDE PICS: How Aishwarya Rai, Salman Khan, Shahrukh Khan PARTIED ALL NIGHT At Sonam's Wedding
- Watch: Anil Kapoor & Aishwarya Rai Bachchan's Fanney Khan Trailer Out
- Fanney Khan Posters: Aishwarya Rai Bachchan Gets Kidnapped But What's Rajinikanth Doing There?
- Listen Up Aishwarya Rai Bachchan & Salman Khan! Jacqueline Fernandez Has A Message For You...
- INSIDE PICS From Ambani's Bash! Aishwarya Rai BONDS With Navya, Shahrukh-Kajol WOW Us With A Selfie
Aishwarya Rai Bachchan has mesmerized people all over the world with her beauty and talent. The actress is blessed with goddess like looks and is the most ethereal beauty one can come across.
She has worked in the Indian film industry and in Hollywood films too which gets her invited to the elite Cannes festival every year. Aishwarya has enjoyed a very reputable career in Bollywood and even after her marriage her career was not affected one bit, but the actress took a break after giving birth to her baby daughter as she wanted to give her undivided attention.
But due to huge demand from filmmakers and fans the actress has decided to make her comeback and very soon we will see this ethereal beauty light up the screen. After a five year absence from the screen, Rai will star as the protagonist of Jazbaa, an action thriller from director Sanjay Gupta, which is scheduled to begin filming in January 2015. If this is wasn't enough we may soon see her in Iranian films as well that is if she agrees to do the film of course.
Apparently, an Iranian director wants to cast Aishwarya in his upcoming project, which is titled Hello Bombay. The director Qorban Mohammadpur has already hired a costume designer for her even before approaching her for the film role.
Most of the scenes of the film will be shot in India, Iran and France. And for the premiere of the film they have already hired a costume designer, who will design dresses for the former Miss World. "Therefore, we have hired an Iranian costume designer to avoid any problem for the Iranian premiere of the film," Dadkhah said.
This beauty is sure to impress the Iranian audiences as well but in the mean time take a deep breath and check out the 21 gorgeous looks of Aishwarya Rai Bachchan and get mesmerized.
She was born in Mangalore in the state of Karnataka in India on 1 st November 1973.
Aishwarya Rai has enormous faith in God and her friends.
She attends prayers offered to Lord Ganesha at her home.
Aishwarya Rai's aim was to be become an architect.
She took up modeling as a part time job and she also appeared in commercials.
One of her popular commercial for a soft drink made her to be approached by many directors but she rejected the offers to become an architect.
Her debut movie was in the Tamil industry that was directed by Mani Ratnam titled Iruvar.
Even in her debut movie she has handled dual roles along with Mohanlal and Tabu.
Aur Pyaar Ho Gaya was her first movie in Bollywood.
Jeans was her third project with director Shankar and the movie made her to be identified in the industry as a good actress.
Kandukondain Kandukondain was her next movie with Rajiv Menon in which she was paired with Mammootty.
Hum Dil De Chuke Sanam in the year 1999 was her hit movie in Bollywood with Salman Khan.
She has won awards in the Film Fare for the best actress in the movies like Hum Dil De Chuke Sanam and Devdas.
She made her Hollywood debut after a decade of winning the Miss World title with Gurinder Chadha's Bride & Prejudice.
In 2005, she acted in The Mistress of Spices directed by Paul Mayeda Berges.
After two years, she worked in two Hollywood films Provoked directed by Kiranjit Ahluwalia and The Last Legion where she played the role of Mira, a martial arts expert.
In 2009, she worked in a detective comedy film The Pink Panther 2 directed by Harald Zwart and starring Steve Martin.
Her rakhi brother is Sonu Sood and the actor still cherishes this brother sister relationship.
She is a Goodwill Ambassador for the Joint United Nations Programme on HIV/AIDS (UNAIDS).
Following a tumultuous relationship with actor Salman Khan, Rai married actor Abhishek Bachchan in 2007 and has a daughter.
After a five year absence from the screen, Rai will star as the protagonist of Jazbaa, an action thriller from director Sanjay Gupta, which is scheduled to begin filming in January 2015.