- Plot Of Rangoon, Starring Saif, Shahid & Kangana Revealed!
- The Same Team Of Haider is Back With Talvar This Year
- Wow! Irrfan Khan Will Work With This Actress In His Next Movie
- Shahid Kapoor's Wife Mira Rajput To Star In AK vs SK?
- Why Is Saif Ali Khan Insecure About Working With Shahid Kapoor In Rangoon?
- SHOCKER: Shahid Kapoor To Quit Jhalak Dikhhla Jaa 8 Soon?
- IIFA 2015 Technical Awards Complete Winners List
- Shraddha Kapoor Sizzling Photoshoot For Cosmopolitan
- IIFA 2015: 'Haider' Tops Technical Winners' List
- IIFA Awards 2015 Complete Nominations List Revealed
- I Am So So Happy: Shahid On Five National Awards For Haider
- Anupam Kher Slams Haider Director On National Awards Dedication
Haider is one of the most anticipated movie releasing this year, the movie starring Shahid Kapoor and Shraddha Kapoor seems enthralling in the trailer itself and last night the music lunch happened at Radio Mirchi and the songs too have have struck a cord with the viewers.
Haider is a collaboration of director Vishal Bharadwaj and Shahid Kapoor, their last outing Kaminey was mind numbing and a big blockbuster hit. From the looks of the trailer this movie promises to entertain the audiences to the fullest. The ensemble cast ranging from Kay Kay Menon to Tabu is a reason enough to draw the viewers to the theater.
Haider is an adaptation of William Shakespeare's Hamlet, and is set in Kashmir. Initially, Bharadwaj and Kapoor were in talks of making a sequel to their blockbuster film, Kaminey. After more discussion however, Bharadwaj decided to instead produce another of Shakespeare's plays. He decided to either do King Lear or Hamlet, choosing to adapt the latter due to the political intrigue and history of Kashmir as well as the play's sexual conflicts.
Kapoor, along with Bharadwaj and UTV Motion Pictures, each have a 33.3% share in the film. Kapoor reportedly became a producer for the film due to his trust and belief in the film's success. The budget for the film is INR37 crore (US$6.1 million), with INR22 crore (US$3.7 million) going into the production of the film and INR15 crore (US$2.5 million) for promotion.
Along with the directing the movie, Vishal has even turned music director for this project and all the songs seem apt for the storyline and concept of the movie. The team decided to launch the teaser of the song before the music launch which was an extremely interesting promotional strategy. The music was launched at Radio Mirchi, Mumbai.
Take a look at the pictures below...
Shahid's naughty and fun side at the music launch in Radio Mirchi.
Shraddha Kapoor looking pretty as can be for the music launch.
The duo seems quite engrossed in some discussion.
Shahid and director Vishal enjoying some fun camaraderie .
How handsome is Mr. Kapoor looking, hot and happening.
The Entire Team
Shraddha, Shahid, Vishal with the radio jockeys at the Radio Mirchi office.
Seems like Shahid is pulling the lass's leg and so Shraddha is seen blushing.
Shahid, Vishal and Shraddha at the press conference of their music launch.
Director Vishal Bharadwaj and Shahid's last movie together, Kaminey was super hit and we can't wait for this movie to release.
Shahid And Shraddha Kapoor
The duo make an awesome pair and we can't wait to see their sizzling chemistry on-screen.