- Mira Rajput's Baby Shower Pics: From Lemon Cake To Hubby Shahid Kapoor's Cute Antics!
- Shahid Kapoor & Mira Rajput Celebrate Their 3rd Wedding Anniversary: A Look At Their Love Story
- Shahid Kapoor Backs Out From Performing At The IIFA Awards 2018, Here's Why!
- Vijay Deverakonda Comments On Shahid Kapoor And Dhruv Doing The Arjun Reddy Remakes
- Man In Anushka Sharma & Virat Kohli's Video Has Worked With Shahrukh Khan & Madhuri Dixit!
- Does Bobby Deol Hold A Grudge Against Imtiaz Ali For Replacing Him With Shahid Kapoor In A Film?
- Bhushan Kumar's T-Series & Prernaa Arora's KriAj Settle Hatchet Over Shahid's Batti Gul Meter Chalu?
- Shahid Kapoor BOWS Out Of Imtiaz Ali's Next Film, Rajkummar Rao To Replace Him?
- Arjun Reddy Hindi Remake: Tara Sutaria To Play Shahid Kapoor's Girlfriend In The Film?
- Arjun Reddy Hindi Remake: Shahid Kapoor Is Having 'Dark Thoughts' & This Picture Is A Proof!
- Sonam Kapoor's Wedding Party: Ranbir-Katrina, Salman-Aishwarya & Other B-Town Exes Under A Roof!
- Arjun Reddy Remake: Why Is Shahid Kapoor Refraining From Confirming That He's Doing The Film?
Haider trailer is out, no movie has ever left just a deep impression as this one. From the looks of the trailer, Vishal Bharadwaj has truly made a brilliant movie. And Shahid? Oh God! Shahid is definitely an actor to watch out for.
We have seen his acting prowess in Kaminey but with Haider he has taken it to a whole new level. His behaviour, his looks and all just too awesome. His psychotic act gave me goosebumps. Haider is an adaptation of William Shakespeare's Hamlet and is directed by Vishal Bhardwaj, and written by Basharat Peer and Bhardwaj.
The movie stars Shahid Kapoor, Shraddha Kapoor, Tabu, Kay Kay Menon and Irrfan Khan. The film is co-produced by Siddharth Roy Kapur of UTV Motion Pictures and Shahid Kapoor. Apart from direction Vishak Bharadwaj has composed music for it too.
Apparently Shahid and Vishal have not charged a single penny for the movie, Vishal quoted to a leading tabloid, "When he started planning the film, both Shahid and I agreed that it had to make money from day one. But, we also knew that Haider was a big film with a huge budget, an ensemble cast and lavish action pieces. Filming in Kashmir added to the costs. The only way we could succeed in our endeavour was not to burden the film with our remunerations. We kept the secret between us for a long time but it's finally out."
Speaking about Shahid's brilliant performance, Vishal said that he finds Shahid to be the finest actor in his age group. "Shakespeare's play, Hamlet, has some really long monologues and so does Haider. Listening to Shahid deliver those wordy pieces on my headphones I was reminded of Naseer (Naseeruddin Shah) and Pankaj Kapur," he added.
All in all Haider seems to be a promising film and here are the ten things we loved in the film's trailer. Check out the things we loved in Shahid Kapoor, Shraddha Kapoor starrer Haider.
The Kaminey guy is back and how? Shahid is seen giving a mind chilling performance, the actor is back in form and we just loved it.
Finally Shraddha Kapoor is seen doing something different, her non stop talking in Ek Villain was little over board but going by the trailers, she too has given a good performance. She is playing Arshia, a press reporter.
Shahid's Psychotic act
If you thought Shahid's Kaminey act was the best he could do, you have to watch this trailer, his psycho act is simply awesome and gave me goosebumps.
We missed Tabu a lot, she was back in Jai Ho but it was just a small role but in Haider's trailer she is seen playing a strong role. Bollywood missed a versatile actress like her and we are glad she is back with this powerhouse performance. Tabu is playing the role of Shahid's step-mother in the film, who develops a romantic relationship with him.
While he is not shown much in the trailer, we think he is the surprise package of the film. He is pairing up with Vishal after a long time, so we hope to see a combination like they had in Maqbool and 7 Khoon Maaf.
Shahid and Shraddha's Chemistry
They do make a lovely couple, we got to see some sizzling hot chemistry between the duo. Can't wait to watch more.
Kay Kay Menon
He is one of the most gifted actors in Bollywood. He is seen giving the most laudable performance in movies and going by the trailer, this will be yet another performance of Kay Kay that'll be worth the watch.
The film has been shot in Kashmir and the trailer justifies the picturesque beauty of Kashmir. The cinematography is simply superb.
Vishal's movies have always been worth the watch, be it Maqbool, Omakara, 7 Khoon Maaf, his only debacle was Matru Ki Bijlee Ka Mandola. So with Haider, looks like the director is back in action.
Haider is the third installment of Bharadwaj's Shakespeare trilogy after Maqbool (2003) and Omkara (2006). It is an adaptation of William Shakespeare's Hamlet. Compared to all his previous adaptation, this seems to be the one to watch out for.